Sign in to follow this  
Blitzer

Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? v2

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? v2

Hello ! :)

There is already a thread with the same name but you can't reply there and so I decided to create the v2 of the thread to ask/discuss if we should buy' date=' sell or keep certain player.

Greetings

;)[/quote']

good idea making this thread again. i had the last post on the old one;) maybye get rid of the "v2" now

Should I sell Gallas? My others CB have 88-91 rating.

I would keep Gallas at least until the end of the current Premiership season. He seems likely to keep his 93 rating for now. I'd personally sell him at the end of the season before he turns 34 in August when his value will drop a tad. If Tottenham manage to finish 4th in real life you might want to keep him longer as Spurs other defenders (Woodgate/King) are injury prone to say the least.

Unless you get offered a good part exchange deal or a lot of cash (maybe £40 million) which is tempting to plan for the future... :)

/bump. Let's keep this one alive! Admin/Mod please sticky this one (like the "Help with Deals" thread).

I'm currently selling Juan Vargas for 30M as I heard he has a chance on dropping to 90 and I was wondering which LB would be a good buy. I've got Coentrao and Schmelzer but I don't think they'll go beyond 90 this season so I'm looking for someone who will. I'm in a average competitive league so all of the bigger names are taken.

Should I buy:

Alex (Spartak Moskva) or Alberto Aquilani ?

Pazzini or Fernando Llorente ?

Who should I sell ?

Miroslav Klose

Mamadou Niang

Goran Pandev

Ezequiel Lavezzi

Nilmar

Bojan

David Trezeguet

Denílson (Arsenal)

Marcell Jansen

TY

;)

Should I buy:

Alex (Spartak Moskva) or Alberto Aquilani ?

Pazzini or Fernando Llorente ?

Who should I sell ?

Miroslav Klose

Mamadou Niang

Goran Pandev

Ezequiel Lavezzi

Nilmar

Bojan

David Trezeguet

Denílson (Arsenal)

Marcell Jansen

TY

;)

I would get aqualani rather than alex. Buy pazzini, should rise +1 then +1/2 if he keeps his place in the inter side. Also I wouls keep lavezzi nilmar and maybye bojan. You could sell th rest

I would get aqualani rather than alex. Buy pazzini' date=' should rise +1 then +1/2 if he keeps his place in the inter side. Also I wouls keep lavezzi nilmar and maybye bojan. You could sell th rest[/quote']

With all those sales, you should be able to buy Llorente as well as Pazzini. If Llorente moves to a bigger club, and maintains form that's better than Torres, he'll be destined for 92+

Should I buy David Silva?

And give away Malouda & Ramires for him?

definately do it for ramires, not so sure about including malouda though. silva is coming on very well with man city where as ramires is very poor for chelsea. Malouda is doing ok but not as good as silva, plus i see silva only getting better next season.