Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? v2

Blitzer

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? v2

May I know why did Lass Diarra's rating drop? Is he not getting enough games or has his form drop?

Will he rating stay or does he have a change to rise back to 92? Or will he beome another Ribas Diego who dropped from 93-92-91 :confused:

My back up is M'villa

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think Aduriz will ever reach 90 or do you think his time has passed?

Yes' date=' I think. He is regular in the starting XI of Valencia, was recently called to the national team and score goals regularly.

Why keep Bruno Caesar ?

He recently moved to Benfica, he will get some playing time.

May I know why did Lass Diarra's rating drop? Is he not getting enough games or has his form drop?

Will he rating stay or does he have a change to rise back to 92? Or will he beome another Ribas Diego who dropped from 93-92-91 :confused:

My back up is M'villa

Because he's no longer a first-team player for Real and France.

;)

Now that pedro got concern level 4, should i get rid of him? I mean he is a nice player and may rise in the the future but i have too many players in his positions, wing: iniesta, ronaldo, ozil, alves and for fwd i have messi, eto, aguerro and higuain.

Also if i sell him what future prospect or a high level goalkeeper would you recommend me to get?

Thanks

Now that pedro got concern level 4' date=' should i get rid of him? I mean he is a nice player and may rise in the the future but i have too many players in his positions, wing: iniesta, ronaldo, ozil, alves and for fwd i have messi, eto, aguerro and higuain.

Also if i sell him what future prospect or a high level goalkeeper would you recommend me to get?

Thanks[/quote']

I only sell Pedro if you have good players to replace him !!

He's a first-team player for Barça and Spain and he will rise, for sure !!

GK, I recommend De Gea !!

Now that pedro got concern level 4' date=' should i get rid of him? I mean he is a nice player and may rise in the the future but i have too many players in his positions, wing: iniesta, ronaldo, ozil, alves and for fwd i have messi, eto, aguerro and higuain.

Thanks[/quote']

definately sell him before he leaves for CV.

try get casillas, cech, neuer, lloris, valdes, de gea, hart in that order.

definately sell him before he leaves for CV.

try get casillas' date=' cech, neuer, lloris, valdes, de gea, hart in that order.[/quote']

Thanks for replaying, also what do you think of julio cesar? He is transfer listed

Thanks for replaying' date=' also what do you think of julio cesar? He is transfer listed[/quote']

all of the others are better. who is your current keeper?

cesar is good but losing form. last season he was the worlds best though....

whats your team, how much is he for sale for, who else could you get with that money, can you not get any of the players above i listed ?

Defoe' date=' Crouch, Pavlyuchenko, I can sell one of them, who should I sell?

Thanks,[/quote']

hmm. its a real tough one. id wait and see what happens over the summer, but maybe sell crouch.

its really close though, i just think defoe if he stays injury free can be a decent player. crouch hasnt got much else to his game other than height, while that has been very useful the other forwards are overal better than him.

Hey everyone I need a little help with my CBs (I'm doing an overhaul of my division 4 team since all their transfer bans were lifted two days ago). I'm not very good with keeping track of who is good and who is not, all my youths that I buy are based on recommendations I find searching around the forum and not my own research (I tend not to ask outright for people to tell me talents I usually see them mentioned - in this case I'm asking outright :P). So, I don't really know who is worth keeping.

Who should I sell out of; Boyata, Bartley Bruma and Ciaran Clarke if I have; Sorensen, Varane and Jones already? I'm looking at having only 4 CBs due to the wage bill. Also, if anyone could recommend a decent 85 and 80 rated striker (other than casnos and erick torres who I have), that would be brilliant. Thanks.

Hey everyone I need a little help with my CBs (I'm doing an overhaul of my division 4 team since all their transfer bans were lifted two days ago). I'm not very good with keeping track of who is good and who is not' date=' all my youths that I buy are based on recommendations I find searching around the forum and not my own research (I tend not to ask outright for people to tell me talents I usually see them mentioned - in this case I'm asking outright :P). So, I don't really know who is worth keeping.

Who should I sell out of; Boyata, Bartley Bruma and Ciaran Clarke if I have; Sorensen, Varane and Jones already? I'm looking at having only 4 CBs due to the wage bill. Also, if anyone could recommend a decent 85 and 80 rated striker (other than casnos and erick torres who I have), that would be brilliant. Thanks.[/quote']

cent tosun CF.

boyata i would keep for a couple of seasons, he is getting unhappy about lack of game time but could be a regular at a team like everton easily. id keep him for a while.

you have varane and jones = sell ciaran clark. unlikely to make it to the very top, boyata is a riser and will make you money clark wont do imo.

although id keep him for a reason see how he does, he is a riser too. if you must sell somebody id sell clark, but i do have a feeling that comment comes back to bite me.

cent tosun CF.

boyata i would keep for a couple of seasons' date=' he is getting unhappy about lack of game time but could be a regular at a team like everton easily. id keep him for a while.

you have varane and jones = sell ciaran clark. unlikely to make it to the very top, boyata is a riser and will make you money clark wont do imo.

although id keep him for a reason see how he does, he is a riser too. if you must sell somebody id sell clark, but i do have a feeling that comment comes back to bite me.[/quote']

Decided to go for Morata and Tosun upfront. I also think I will keep Clarke and sell Boyata and Bruma then buy Stefan Savic...

Gervinho or Ashley Young? Both of them are available from external clubs' date=' I can buy one. Who should I buy?

Thanks,[/quote']

both are good players but go for young

he recently moved to man u. if he get some appearance he will be 91

and for gervinho 91 will be difficult with lille;)B)

Gervinho or Ashley Young? Both of them are available from external clubs' date=' I can buy one. Who should I buy?

Thanks,[/quote']

both of them moved or getiing a move to man utd and arsenal

but i prefer young

man utd is always better than arsenal

and with them he can get a higher rating

both of them moved or getiing a move to man utd and arsenal

but i prefer young

man utd is always better than arsenal

and with them he can get a higher rating

Always better? You fans seem to have a short memory.

No one seems to remember the Invincibles....

Cheers,

Roy

Thanks,[/quote']

I would choose Young

keep lloris or keep hart as back up for casillas

I would keep Hart since he is rated less than Lloris which means there is less chance for him to develop a concern.

Archived