Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? v2

Blitzer

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? v2

Hi all,

i've got 1 too many top level Wingers and i'm looking to trim my squad. Whoo should i sell?

Nani

Hazard

Di Maria

Pedro

Navas

I'm thinking Navas? Sound about right?

Been playing 3-5-2 and 5-3-2 but am thinking of going 4-3-3 wingers next season but then i've got Villa and Aguero up top, so could still be using only 1 winger if i play Aguero wide.

Ahh the joys of player concerns lol! A good dimension of the game though lol

Hi all' date='

i've got 1 too many top level Wingers and i'm looking to trim my squad. Whoo should i sell?

Nani

Hazard

Di Maria

Pedro

Navas

Been playing 3-5-2 and 5-3-2 but am thinking of going 4-3-3 wingers next season but then i've got Villa and Aguero up top, so could still be using only 1 winger if i play Aguero wide.

Ahh the joys of player concerns lol! A good dimension of the game though lol[/quote']

Yeah, from the list of wingers, I think you should sell Navas.

Shall i keep hold of Perotti? I have Hazard' date='Hernandez,Di Maria,Griezmann and Munian as my other wingers[/quote']

No, you can afford to get rid of him.

Hi all' date='

Nani

Hazard

Di Maria

Pedro

Navas

Ahh the joys of player concerns lol! A good dimension of the game though lol[/quote']

Navas, and then Hazard aswell if you're really desperate.

Sticky this thread :D

Azevedo Silvio (23/88)' date=' he is free agent in my game world, should I buy him?[/quote']

Yes, looks to be a starter for Atletico next season.

Should I buy Elmohahady or Perrin?

ElMohahady impressed me when he played against York' date=' and I've never seen Perrin play.

Which one would you choose?

Also:

Somebody needs to sticky this thread![/quote']

I'd choose elmohammedy, think sunderland have made his move permanent, so he should be a starter for them.

He will probably end up going to an unmanaged/external club' date=' shall i still get rid of him? will he rise ever?[/quote']

He will rise, he's still young, but i can't see it happening in the near future.

I have Hart' date=' De Gea, Szczesny in my squad, should I sell (or exchange) one of them?[/quote']

all 3 are great young keeper prospects. while u dont need more than 1 quality keeper, i would hold on to them and wait to go their rating rises and u can get a better deal/more money for them. unless u need the money right now.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived