Alexis Sanchez

*Drogba

Benzema

Aguero

*Mario Gomez

Robinho

*Berbatov

Javier Hernandez

Could you guys tell me who should i buy and who should i stay away from?

I need 5-6 strikers:)

Bold = Great additions

* = STAY AWAY

Underline = Good additions

I've left a few out cos im not too sure on them, i think Mourinho will favour Benzema to Higuain now based on the super cup games, Torres has looked lively so he could be a good signing while no-one knows what the futures holds for Tevez and Robinho should be safe after winning serie A last season.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? v2 Both have a chance to rise next season, but Coleman has much more of a chance.

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? v2 Answered in quote !!

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? v2 Yeah good deal

Re: Players: Should I buy, sell or keep? v2

Bold = Great additions

* = STAY AWAY

Underline = Good additions

I've left a few out cos im not too sure on them' date=' i think Mourinho will favour Benzema to Higuain now based on the super cup games, Torres has looked lively so he could be a good signing while no-one knows what the futures holds for Tevez and Robinho should be safe after winning serie A last season.[/quote']

I would stay away from Robinho rather than Mario Gomez. Gomez is a scoring machine, plays for Germany who I think that now are better than Brazil, plus Bayern are better than Milan, finally Robinho has a bad behaviour, you can always expect he will get homesick and go back to Brazil. IMO :D

Keep or sell:

RIVIERE' date=' Emmanuel

NINIS, Sotiris

VAN WOLFSWINKEL, Ricky

Many thanks in advance. :)[/quote']

Hmmm. Pretty tough but if you have other youngsters to take a punt on then i'll recommend you sell them to get some cash.

None of them look in line for a rise (maybe only Wolfswinkel has a chance)

Cheers,

Roy

• 2 months later...

Should I buy Robert Lewandowski? And should I sweeten the deal by throwing Raul Tamudo into the deal. He's 34 but Dortmund still rate him at around 7 million. So should I do this deal? Any constructive feedback would be appreciated.

Yes ofcourse buy Lewandowski, he should be in for a rise and is on fantastic form. Tamudo being valued at 7m is even better as it means you have to offer less cash :)

Yes ofcourse buy Lewandowski' date=' he should be in for a rise and is on fantastic form. Tamudo being valued at 7m is even better as it means you have to offer less cash :)[/quote']

Thanks A.2.R, your feedback has been acknowledged, and the bit has been placed. Thanks again and +rep

• 2 weeks later...

Are the following worth hanging onto:

Danny Wilson' date=' 83

Lewis Holtby, 88

Rogelio Funes Mori, 85

Daniel Opare, 85

Danny Wilson, 83 - Will be a long while before he gets anywhere at LFC, has Kelly & Coats ahead at CB. Very Long term pospect, yet to see just what faith KK has in him. Although in Wilsons favour KK was at the club working with the Youth players when Benitez bought Shelvey & Wilson to the club so he may have had some imput. - poss sell after rises.

Lewis Holtby, 88 - Schalke are joint 2nd in the Bundesliga and doing well. I wouldn't be put off by Holtby's lack of a rise. he is a good player and plays in a strong team, with farfan to return from injury to join the beast Huntelaar. With a couple more signings Schalke could be class, and Holtby has more potential. Reus has been playing better so it wouldn't have made sense to keep them equal. Buy/Keep

Rogelio Funes Mori, 85 - Havn't seen him in matches, so purely on research etc - good finisher and all that, can't be accurate, for most people if you have the cash pick him up for sure due to his good potential. watched by lots of foreign scouts so don't trust all the rumours on the internet...

Daniel Opare, 85. - Had more potential & hype etc when younger, again can't say overal potential.-unsure

What to do with these players? Selling them would free up alot of funds to buy other players but i will keep if they have a big future!

Evgeni Makeev RB/LB 87

Nicolas Otamendi CB/RB 89

Ivan Marcano CB/LB 88

Francis Coquelin DM/RM 83

Armin Bacinovic DM/CM 87

Aparecido Wellington CM/DM 83

Fabian Delph CM/LM 83

Erick Torres CF/AM 82

Maksim Kanunnikov CF 82

What to do with these players? Selling them would free up alot of funds to buy other players but i will keep if they have a big future!

Evgeni Makeev RB/LB 87

Nicolas Otamendi CB/RB 89

Ivan Marcano CB/LB 88

Francis Coquelin DM/RM 83

Armin Bacinovic DM/CM 87

Aparecido Wellington CM/DM 83

Fabian Delph CM/LM 83

Erick Torres CF/AM 82

Maksim Kanunnikov CF 82

I'd keep Coquelin & Delph for at least another season' date=' probably two. The others can all be replaced by better talents in my opinion.[/color']

Really only keep them 2?

I'm not saying you should necessarily get rid of any of your players listed' date=' but if there are better players available then you may as well replace some of your players like Otamendi with others more likely to rise.. However there is nothing wrong the list of players you have.[/color']

• 4 weeks later...

Out of all these wingers, who is worth keeping and who can i maybe get rid of? I have far too many in my squad and some are getting unhappy!

Alcantara Thiago

Mario Gotze

Mesut Ozil

Thorgan Hazard

Julian Draxler

Rodrigues Lucas

Ryo Myaichi

Alan Gatagov

Christian Clemens

Patrick Herrmann

Milos Krasic

Marko Marin

Andre Schurlle

Juan Mata

Out of all these wingers' date=' who is worth keeping and who can i maybe get rid of? I have far too many in my squad and some are getting unhappy!

Alcantara Thiago

Mario Gotze

Mesut Ozil

Thorgan Hazard

Julian Draxler

Rodrigues Lucas

Ryo Myaichi

Alan Gatagov

Christian Clemens

Patrick Herrmann

Milos Krasic

Marko Marin

Andre Schurlle

Juan Mata[/quote']

I would keep gotze, thiago, as these two are the best two youngsters in the world at this moment in time. Ozil and mata are both still young and established world stars so I would keep them as well as first choice wingers. Finally I would keep Lucas and schurrle see how they develop, and I would sell the rest