Sign in to follow this  
West Ham Till I die

How can I improve my squad. Who is likely to not rise (either decrease/stay the same)

Re: How can I improve my squad?

2ypkqwz.png

I would say what I know :

First I would get Rid of Frey and try to buy De Gea or Hart or Mandanda or Neuer some prommising keeper.

If you cannot get any of them try with Sirigu,Muslera or someone like that and ofcourse money also because 89 for 92 is too little.

You have really good young Cbs,and enough for all competitions,Luiz,Hummels,Godin,kompany,Silva and Boateng also can play on that position so I would get rid of Coloccini.

Albringhton deff keep him he should rise.

Sandro hmm,great talent but he doesnt get enough chance in Tottenham I would sell him just if you can get player like M'Vila.

Deff Keep Charlie Adam he should rise for +1 or +2.

Ganso hot prospect,great talent,and everything and keep him also deff.

for Ozil I dont wanna to spend my words.

I would keep Players like Fernandinho and Sissoko,if you cannot get for them Pastore,Sahin or someone who is young and likely to rise.

Marko Marin isnt having a great season,like hole Werder,but I would keep him,or maybe trade him with Aaron Lennon who is on fire,or some classic winger.

Pedro will probably rise to 93 or maybe 94 not so sure.

Falcao will stay IMO but he is again very good and keep him.

I would sell Goran Pandev for some p/e deal..Try to Get Cavani or Hulk.

Dzeko needs time in City and he is pretty young and keep him deff.

And Chamakh Personally I would sell him but not so sure for what CF,maybe try to get Gomez,try to give Pandev and Chamakh for Gomez.

Thats from me :).

First I would get Rid of Frey and try to buy De Gea or Hart or Mandanda or Neuer some prommising keeper.

If you cannot get any of them try with Sirigu' date='Muslera or someone like that and ofcourse money also because 89 for 92 is too little.

You have really good young Cbs,and enough for all competitions,Luiz,Hummels,Godin,kompany,Silva and Boateng also can play on that position so I would get rid of Coloccini.

Albringhton deff keep him he should rise.

Sandro hmm,great talent but he doesnt get enough chance in Tottenham I would sell him just if you can get player like M'Vila.

Deff Keep Charlie Adam he should rise for +1 or +2.

Ganso hot prospect,great talent,and everything and keep him also deff.

for Ozil I dont wanna to spend my words.

I would keep Players like Fernandinho and Sissoko,if you cannot get for them Pastore,Sahin or someone who is young and likely to rise.

Marko Marin isnt having a great season,like hole Werder,but I would keep him,or maybe trade him with Aaron Lennon who is on fire,or some classic winger.

Pedro will probably rise to 93 or maybe 94 not so sure.

Falcao will stay IMO but he is again very good and keep him.

I would sell Goran Pandev for some p/e deal..Try to Get Cavani or Hulk.

Dzeko needs time in City and he is pretty young and keep him deff.

And Chamakh Personally I would sell him but not so sure for what CF,maybe try to get Gomez,try to give Pandev and Chamakh for Gomez.

Thats from me :).[/quote']

Thanks!! Is Frey likely to drop again then?

If you cannot get any of them try with Sirigu' date='Muslera or someone like that and ofcourse money also because 89 for 92 [/quote']

I don't want to get a goalkeeper who is rated under 90 so it will have to be Hart, Mandanda or Neuer. The manager who owns Joe Hart is not going to sell him, so it leaves Mandanda or Neuer. Out of the 2 who do you reccomend?

I don't want to get a goalkeeper who is rated under 90 so it will have to be Hart' date=' Mandanda or Neuer. The manager who owns Joe Hart is not going to sell him, so it leaves Mandanda or Neuer. Out of the 2 who do you reccomend?[/quote']

Neuer deff.