Villa(96)

Ibra(96)

Pedro(92)

Pazzini(90)*

bojan(88)*

Lukaku(87)*

Keirison(87)*

*=loaned out

Thank you again for any and all help, i also have other players who are youth players, but i wont waste ur time to put them all :)

Re: Barcelona

pls give any thoughts or suggestions as to my team. Thank you in advance:D

Gk:

Casillas(95)

Adan(80)

Def

Evra(94)

Pique(95)

Puyol(96)

Bale(90)

Rafael(87)

Dani alves(94)

Dominguez(88)

Mid

Mascherano(94)

Busquets(93)

Xavi(97)

Wilshere(87)

Iniesta(97)

Coutinho(85)

Messi(98)

Pastore(90)*

Boateng(88)*

Thiago(84)*

For

Villa(96)

Ibra(96)

Pedro(92)

Pazzini(90)*

bojan(88)*

Lukaku(87)*

Keirison(87)*

*=loaned out

Thank you again for any and all help' date=' i also have other players who are youth players, but i wont waste ur time to put them all :)[/quote']

Nice team! Can you get anyone else instead of Mascherano though? He's prob gonna drop to 93. Hummels, Gotze, Eriksen are all worth investing in

Nice team! Can you get anyone else instead of Mascherano though? He's prob gonna drop to 93. Hummels' date=' Gotze, Eriksen are all worth investing in[/quote']

I was thinking of selling mascherano, but than that will make me slightly week in the CM position because i would start busquets, and have wilshere be his sub, but wilshere is only a 87. Im also actually thinking of buying gotze, eriksen and hazard soon thanks :)

remember don't get paraniod over numbers.

80-85 div 1

85-90 prem

90-95 international

95+ world class

think of morale when picking your starting 11 would rather have a high 88 than a low 89' date='still in the same bracket.[/quote']

Thats very true, Ive decided to sell him, and i think ive gotten a good offer. Its Van der Vaart, Niko Kranjcar and 15 Million...Im very tempted to accept because this will give me the cover in the midfield that i was missing prior, and also giving me enough money to buy prospects, such as eriksen and gotze.

Thats very true' date=' Ive decided to sell him, and i think ive gotten a good offer. Its Van der Vaart, Niko Kranjcar and 15 Million...Im very tempted to accept because this will give me the cover in the midfield that i was missing prior, and also giving me enough money to buy prospects, such as eriksen and gotze.[/quote']

Ya I would take that offer, Van Der Vaart might rise to 93 in a few weeks and Wilshere may also rise to 88 or 89 fairly soon

Ya I would take that offer' date=' Van Der Vaart might rise to 93 in a few weeks and Wilshere may also rise to 88 or 89 fairly soon[/quote']

I just completed the offer and now have depth on the midfield side of the team. :D Should i invest in to the forward or defense? or should i just try to sign wonderkids like gotze and eriksen?

I just completed the offer and now have depth on the midfield side of the team. :D Should i invest in to the forward or defense? or should i just try to sign wonderkids like gotze and eriksen?

Is this a spanish gameworld or world? If it's spanish and fairly new, you should be able to get some talent from England, Italy or Germany? Is Vidic taken? Players like Rio Ferdinand are worth getting as well cos he's 94 but only about £14million so good to have as backup if ya have the funds :)

Is this a spanish gameworld or world? If it's spanish and fairly new' date=' you should be able to get some talent from England, Italy or Germany? Is Vidic taken? Players like Rio Ferdinand are worth getting as well cos he's 94 but only about £14million so good to have as backup if ya have the funds :)[/quote']

Its a world, so the other big teams are already taken. If i wanted to get a good player, i would probably have to dish out alot of money, or do a player exchange.

I already sold Mascherano, so with the money from him, and a couple youth players (they had a rating increase and will most likly not go much higher), i have bids accepted for Andy Carrol, who will probably go up like +2, Gotze, who will probably have the same increase, and Eriksen who is a wonder kid. Is there any other wonder kid that will go up soon that is fairly cheap(no obvious ones like neymar, ganso, alexis sanchez etc) thank you

I already sold Mascherano' date=' so with the money from him, and a couple youth players (they had a rating increase and will most likly not go much higher), i have bids accepted for Andy Carrol, who will probably go up like +2, Gotze, who will probably have the same increase, and Eriksen who is a wonder kid. Is there any other wonder kid that will go up soon that is fairly cheap(no obvious ones like neymar, ganso, alexis sanchez etc) thank you[/quote']

Luc Casnos, Erik Lamela, Álvaro Morata, Mateo Kovacic, Manuel Lanzini, Paco Alcácer, Sergio Araujo, Ryo Miyaichi, Juan Manuel Iturbe. Should all rise, don't know exactly when though :)

Luc Casnos' date=' Erik Lamela, Álvaro Morata, Mateo Kovacic, Manuel Lanzini, Paco Alcácer, Sergio Araujo, Ryo Miyaichi, Juan Manuel Iturbe. Should all rise, don't know exactly when though :)[/quote']

hahaha thanks very much, i already have lamela, morata, arauho, miyaichi, and iturbe :) ill check the other ones out though, thanks :D:D:D

hahaha thanks very much' date=' i already have lamela, morata, arauho, miyaichi, and iturbe :) ill check the other ones out though, thanks :D:D:D[/quote']

How about Conor Wickham, Giuliano, Antoine Griezmann, Marco Reus, Kenneth Zohore, Lewis Holtby, Jano Ananidze???*:)

How about Conor Wickham' date=' Giuliano, Antoine Griezmann, Marco Reus, Kenneth Zohore, Lewis Holtby, Jano Ananidze???*:)[/quote']

Have holtby and Ananidze, will also check out the others :) only problem is my money is starting to go down, and i dont know who to sell because they all are amazing players that may go up. Also, im in my first season, so many of my players are on transfer ban, and also some of the players loaned out cannot be called back (like keirison)

Have holtby and Ananidze' date=' will also check out the others :) only problem is my money is starting to go down, and i dont know who to sell because they all are amazing players that may go up. Also, im in my first season, so many of my players are on transfer ban, and also some of the players loaned out cannot be called back (like keirison)[/quote']

Sounds like ya have a very good squad so :) Good way to get cash is to keep an eye out on rating changes, pick up some cheap risers and sell them once their tb is up, like giovanni sio in the swiss ratings, bought him last wk for £40k, went up 10 points and is worth well over £1 million so once his tb is up i'll sell em, 3-4 good risers like that for each ratings and your cash will soon go back up, if your playing in any of the smfa competitions, you'll get some nice cash especially for every home match as well

Sounds like ya have a very good squad so :) Good way to get cash is to keep an eye out on rating changes' date=' pick up some cheap risers and sell them once their tb is up, like giovanni sio in the swiss ratings, bought him last wk for £40k, went up 10 points and is worth well over £1 million so once his tb is up i'll sell em, 3-4 good risers like that for each ratings and your cash will soon go back up, if your playing in any of the smfa competitions, you'll get some nice cash especially for every home match as well[/quote']

Hahah yea, i already bought sio, along with you sutter who went up 15 :D and other players that have gone up like 5 or 6, so i just have to wait till like april to sell them :)

Juventus' Sorensen and Milan's Merkel would be great buys. Others you can consider are Ilicic, Camporese, Thiago Alcantara, Ciaran Clark or Christian Clemens. They should all come cheap at the moment.

Juventus' Sorensen and Milan's Merkel would be great buys. Others you can consider are Ilicic' date=' Camporese, Thiago Alcantara, Ciaran Clark or Christian Clemens. They should all come cheap at the moment.[/quote']

Thanks, im going to try to buy them as soon as possible :)