Selling/loaning out players

cardiffcityfc

Hi, i have got some players on the transfer list and on the loan list in order to get some cash. However in our setup there are two leagues of 8 real players who probably will not want these players. Do unmanaged clubs still bid or because they are not in our setup, its not gonna happen!

also how much difference does not match fit make???

cheers

Re: Selling/loaning out players

Hi' date=' i have got some players on the transfer list and on the loan list in order to get some cash. However in our setup there are two leagues of 8 real players who probably will not want these players. Do unmanaged clubs still bid or because they are not in our setup, its not gonna happen!

also how much difference does not match fit make???

cheers[/quote']

unmanaged clubs won't bid for your players, only real players do. If you want to reduce your wage bill you can release players who you don't want.

In my experience players who are not match fit don't play very well, I don't play someone if their condition is less than 85% unless I have a nightmare injury crisis!

p.s message to tebthereb - thanks for doing the av!!

No problems Richard.

By the way, unmanaged clubs do bid, but they normally only do so if a player is transfer listed at a reasonable price (so they wont be offering a million or two over asking price as some real managers will, normally only equal or below value i find) I have sold unmanaged clubs quite a few players. I would be PM'ing the other managers or if that fails, part exchange them out to unmanaged clubs as you can get some good deals this way.

To add futher to the question...if all the teams in the setup are taken...would teams not included in the setup bid for players transfer/loan listed??? cheers
i have never had an unmanaged club approach me to loan a player, but yes they will occasionally try and buy a player from you and between themselves.