GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread

Re: GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread Barcelona News: Barcelona after a lull in activity are very close to finalising the squad for the forthcoming season after a few transfer deals have been co

After taking over Saturn and they had no players, my chairman has gone and signed 21 players with a total value of £14.7m. Best of all my transfer budget was not touched, looking forward to this as it should be a great challenge. Also all the players my chairman signed played for Holstein Kiel so I have their team but with a different name.

EDIT: Just found out that the team has been dissolved, so surely they shouldn't be on SM?

That Southampton guy really wants to scupper my chances of me gettin some externals cheap:rolleyes:

Shouthampton will target external clubs from Mexico and USA (North America) as well as unmanaged teams players ... southampton will not be that much active with managed clubs

Although also sums up the sorry state of GCs, but what can you do.

Bayern still looking to do a deal. Knowone wants my players, and the ones that do are at small clubs (no dis-respect)

So if there's anyone out there willing to sell a higher rated keeper then let me know. Thanks.

Although at this rate may be just using the players already have :o

Spartak Moscow News

Firstly, with the unveiling of new manager Tadashi Beddie, the club launched their new jerseys for the upcoming seasons:

spartak-moscow-11-12-nike-away-football-shirt-j.jpg

They next announced that all of the players, with the exception of Georgian international 18 year old Jano Ananidze will be allowed to leave FOR THE RIGHT PRICE. The negotiations will take a while, as Beddie has promised that he will try to make the very most out of every transfer, and ensure that the team benefits every time.

Finally, the club announced that all of it's major transfers for the season will have to be finalized and completed by February 28th, before the kick off of the SMFA Shield clash against French league 1 side PSG.

The loan offer for Otacilio NETO of Corinthians from Saturn has been accepted. The transfer has been completed

The offer for Pekka LAGERBLOM of VfB Stuttgart from Saturn has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Srdjan BLAZIC of Standard Liège from Saturn has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I don't know anything about these players but with my squad being of low quality anyone above 80 will do.B) Also they two that have signed permanently have doubled in value:D

None of the bigger clubs wanna deal as per usual with a team I'm at (NOt including Ray at Barca)

Being held to ransom for a certain german keeper. Struggling to recruit ANY players. Externals I cant really compete unless I spend too much money as I only have 21 players.

Why Chelsea want Ochoa I do not know.

I know I shouldn't winge as I'm at Bayern, but it is nice to deal :rolleyes:

Another deal for Saturn:

The offer for Fernando TOBIO of Vélez Sársfield from Saturn has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Once again don't no much on him, other than he is young and has a bit of playing time. He will become my best player.

A question to everyone what are your goals for the coming season? Mine is to not finish bottom.

Spartak Moscow News

The scouting of rival teams has already started for newly appointed manager Tadashi Beddie. Beddie says that he will be trying out some of the fringe players during the friendly tonight in Cyprus against Apollon. Beddie claims that he will already be watching tapes of Rubin's and Paris Saint-Germain's games when he gets home. Both teams are scheduled to have friendlies tonight, with Rubin traveling to Le Mans to play the League 2 side, and PSG are in Santander to play Racing. Spartak will play both teams in the near future, welcoming Rubin to the Luzhniki on the 26th for this season's league opener, and their first game of the SMFA Shield against PSG in Paris on the 28th.

Spartak also proudly announced that they had set up 2 more pre-season friendlies against more prestigious sides: Chelsea on the 20th, and Bayern Munich on the 24th.

Finally, Spartak announced that any uncertainties over the future of 21 year old Brazilian central midfielder Carioca have been cleared up, as he has pledged his long term service to Spartak by signing a 5 season deal, worth £25,050 per turn.

Taken FC Utrecht, club i've never managed and know little about, but I do know one thing....

Birmingham City have made an offer to FC Utrecht for Ricky VAN WOLFSWINKEL of £7,000,000 plus Kevin PHILLIPS

That most certainly is a ridiculous offer, and I believe this gentleman is a forumer, shame there's no shake of the head smiley :D

Paolo Di Canio takes control of Flamengo.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

(Flamengo v Dynamo Dresden)

Easy 4-0 win.

First deal done!

Assis RONALDINHO has completed his move to Sampdoria from Flamengo in a swap deal for Angelo PALOMBO and Daniele MANNINI

The 92 for a 90 and a 88 may seem a bit one sided for the Italy side but all you have to look on is there is only 1 player in Brazil who is 90+ and it is Assis so see him soon droping again 91 even 90!!

im atletico mineiro guys, tardelli 25 (89) available. (check newspaper for details). waiting on 13 external signings that will MASSIVELY improve my squad. relatively unchallenged thus far for these players. can only be a few hours b4 acceptance. these squad players will be joining my key players. tardelli, souza, richarlyson and rever.