GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread

Re: GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread

Arjen ROBBEN has completed his move to CSKA Moskva from Bayern München for £5,000,000 plus Igor AKINFEEV and Alan DZAGOEV

Very happy with this althoguh SM haven't given me the £5mil yet :rolleyes:, Ribery is still available will need quality in replacement though.

If I have a player with a minimum fee it means to me that the players offered should go beyond that, so no £15mil here or £20ml there bids because I'm not too fussed about money at the moment, squad size isn't good enough

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread Barcelona News: Barcelona after a lull in activity are very close to finalising the squad for the forthcoming season after a few transfer deals have been co

Le Mans have have bought Goncalves Edu for 5 Million. Very happy with this deal, as I'm sure he'll get 87 next time:)

Have also sold Chorchia for Riether and 2 Million, and as the second part of the deal I will then buy Dejagah for 9 Million. Also sold Ludovic Baal and Samuel Bohours to make a bit of cash:)

Greatest club side in the world....quite possibly the greatest club team ever and yet nobdoy wants any of Barcelona's players.

Sad isnt it when people get all excited about buying a 85rated coz he is 19years old with no guarentee or any likelihood to hit 90 yrt turn there noses up at 90+ players just coz they are over 28 :rolleyes:

In all seriousness most managers cant spend 8weeks at a club yet alone 8 seasons when the policy of buying youth might be useful and people wander why they never win anything :rolleyes:

Anyhow Barcelona have tons of some of the greatest players to grace the Earth avaliable for P/E such as Puyol,Milito,Dani Alves,Mascherano,David Villa avalible.

Sad isnt it possibly the best out and out triker in the world in David Villa and best offer I have had is 5m+Machado+Congre :rolleyes:

Some managers seem to think id accept Alex and Kombarov for Pedro....dear oh dear....Im not looking to be extortionate yet some people are trying to take the proverbial

One deal has been and many thanks to the Palermo manager for not being a numpty like 95% of the people on SM which sees Ibrahim Affelay head to palermo in exchange for Ilicic and Bacinovic. Thiago Alacantra also goes to palermo on a season long loan as part of the deal

Greatest club side in the world....quite possibly the greatest club team ever and yet nobdoy wants any of Barcelona's players.

Sad isnt it when people get all excited about buying a 85rated coz he is 19years old with no guarentee or any likelihood to hit 90 yrt turn there noses up at 90+ players just coz they are over 28 :rolleyes:

In all seriousness most managers cant spend 8weeks at a club yet alone 8 seasons when the policy of buying youth might be useful and people wander why they never win anything :rolleyes:

Anyhow Barcelona have tons of some of the greatest players to grace the Earth avaliable for P/E such as Puyol' date='Milito,Dani Alves,Mascherano,David Villa avalible.

Sad isnt it possibly the best out and out triker in the world in David Villa and best offer I have had is 5m+Machado+Congre :rolleyes:

Some managers seem to think id accept Alex and Kombarov for Pedro....dear oh dear....Im not looking to be extortionate yet some people are trying to take the proverbial

One deal has been and many thanks to the Palermo manager for not being a numpty like 95% of the people on SM which sees Ibrahim Affelay head to palermo in exchange for Ilicic and Bacinovic. Thiago Alacantra also goes to palermo on a season long loan as part of the deal[/quote']

I would love to try bid, but my squad is just way too small :o

Anyhow Barcelona have tons of some of the greatest players to grace the Earth avaliable for P/E such as Puyol' date='Milito,Dani Alves,Mascherano,David Villa avalible.

One deal has been and many thanks to the Palermo manager for not being a numpty like 95% of the people on SM which sees Ibrahim Affelay head to palermo in exchange for Ilicic and Bacinovic. Thiago Alacantra also goes to palermo on a season long loan as part of the deal[/quote']

I'm the nitwit that offered alex and kombarov... sorry if it offended you, but im lowly spartak. i don't have much to offer. those are some of my two best players.

Managed to secure a couple of good loans with Ipswich Town in Woodgate and N'Gog, many thanks to the Spurs and Liverpool managers for sending them to Ipswich.

The offer for Amr ZAKI of Zamalek SC from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

That's about it at the moment, I think I'm easily beaten to the America/Mexico club players I went for, a lot of building to do.

More transfer News at Bayern Munich

Jorg Butt - CSKA Moscow - £4.5million

Second part of the Robben deal. Really pleased to have Akinfeev in.

Ivica Olic - Flamengo - £3million + Souza Wellinton + Diego Mauricio

More of a deal for the future. But considering I have Klose, Muller and Gomez already, and also getting in two players for the deal. I'm happy.

More transfer News at Bayern Munich

Jorg Butt - CSKA Moscow - £4.5million

Second part of the Robben deal. Really pleased to have Akinfeev in.

Ivica Olic - Flamengo - £3million + Souza Wellinton + Diego Mauricio

More of a deal for the future. But considering I have Klose' date=' Muller and Gomez already, and also getting in two players for the deal. I'm happy.[/quote']

Nice on on Olic may be two big youths but looking to this season and a 92 will always come in handy

Looks like I have won the bid on Beckham as well!!

A lot of what you said if extremely fair there and agree with your sentiments but tbh when a team like Barca is biding for players rated 70 just to earn an extra mil (how much is your bank balance already? 40mil? :rolleyes:) when the player would be a key starter for many others and/or generate far more income I can't help but feel you lose the moral high-ground.

My biggest gripe is not with you however it's with this appalling system which enables the bigger teams to offer 1k more :eek: just because of their bank balance, absolutely no appreciation remains for the value of the player in regards to their position within the squad.

A lot of what you said if extremely fair there and agree with your sentiments but tbh when a team like Barca is biding for players rated 70 just to earn an extra mil (how much is your bank balance already? 40mil? :rolleyes:) when the player would be a key starter for many others and/or generate far more income I can't help but feel you lose the moral high-ground.

My biggest gripe is not with you however it's with this appalling system which enables the bigger teams to offer 1k more :eek: just because of their bank balance' date=' absolutely no appreciation remains for the value of the player in regards to their position within the squad.[/quote']

Simnple really I cant even bid for most of the players I want to as my chairmans valuation and how much he will pay for most players is miles less than anybody else......I went to bid for 3 88s today and couldnt even make a bid because my Chairman Valuations are so low. I cant offer P/E coz my chairman valuations of other top players such as Bale is so low I cant even offer what I want to offer....

The only way I can increase the amount my chairman will pay is to make money.

Im here to do the best for my team not for anybody else.....there are thousands of risers out there and you are moaning because I have bought ONE riser. :rolleyes:

If i had bough an 84rated player he could have been a starter for somebody else...every single player bought could potentially be a first-team player for somebody else.....I dont buy your argument.

Four more players will join with the best one being Egyptian star Mohamed Gedo who will sign for a fee of £1.5m with Benjamin SCHUSSLER. The others that will join are Moustapha Salifou (82) for £2.3m, Ivan Sproule (80) for £1.4m and Mohamed Aoudia (80) for £1.5m.

Also had bids accepted on Steven Finnan and Jeremy Aliadiere but I am not confident on getting them. Still looking on doing some deals for cash so if you have any 80+ players for cash leave me a message.

Think SM should ban the words "young" and "old" :rolleyes:

Been told some silly things. Ppl expect 2 "young" 90s for their "old" 91 or when you offer someone 5 times higher in rating and get told he will retire soon when he's 31 :rolleyes:

Oh the joys, well guess will be raiding unmanaged in the next few months I guess :o

hi all, werder bremen manager here. 2 deals only 4 me so far....

tom huddlestone in , bargfrade and arnautovic out

krazic and bonnucci in mertersacker out

happy with them!!!

naldo 91 is available and marin who i want a pretty good deal 4...

ray we must of fell out b4 cause i cant pm u, m8 2 offer 4 any of ur players us normal clubs have 2 pay 2 much ie my 2 best players and all my cash 4 puyol...

i and prob most wont do that.

german league at mo looks quite stronge

hi all' date=' werder bremen manager here. 2 deals only 4 me so far....

tom huddlestone in , bargfrade and arnautovic out

krazic and bonnucci in mertersacker out

happy with them!!!

naldo 91 is available and marin who i want a pretty good deal 4...

ray we must of fell out b4 cause i cant pm u, m8 2 offer 4 any of ur players us normal clubs have 2 pay 2 much ie my 2 best players and all my cash 4 puyol...

i and prob most wont do that.

german league at mo looks quite stronge[/quote']

You whine about someone asking too much, what about looking at yourself,

M'vila and Theophile for Marin, more jokes plz.

ive not moaned about people asking 2 much??? and i said i wanted a great deal 4 marin' date=' wot was ur offer????[/quote']

Oh yes thats exactly what you did, about Ray asking too much, and i've offered you Managane and Montano both players 88 rated, young and with potential to rise, since Rennes doing very well in real life, but you can keep Marin, hopefully you'll get something better.

no read it again i said cant make an offer as it costs us 2 much' date=' nothing 2 do with ray asking 4 anything??? and just because some1 trys it on abit u get shirty lol, just make another counter or something, some people take things 2 heart[/quote']

2 heart that made my day, its pure simple that you overvalue Marin, i would not even swap M'vila for him, and adding Theophile is kinda of joke, why would i want to make a deal with someone who's looking for rip off.

2 heart that made my day' date=' its pure simple that you overvalue Marin, i would not even swap M'vila for him, and adding Theophile is kinda of joke, why would i want to make a deal with someone who's looking for rip off.[/quote']

thats a fair enough comment, each 2 there own innit, i admit i tried it on but every1 does, i dont think ur offer comes close 4 marin, who i dont rate at all but in this game he will rise, maybe not next change but 1 after