GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread

Re: GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread Barcelona News: Barcelona after a lull in activity are very close to finalising the squad for the forthcoming season after a few transfer deals have been co

Karpaty Making Recruits To Target Ukranian Top Four

Karpaty's new manager has been making recruits to try and break into the top four of the Ukranian Division this season.

Keeper Sven Ulreich has joined on a season long loan from Stuttgart to take up the #1 jersey. Russian winger Andrei Karyaka has signed a contract with the club, while defender Emre Gungor has also joined the club from Gaziantepspor. A couple more signings are expected in the next 24 hours to boost the midfield.

Also, if anyone fancies in making the Ukranian Division a little more competitive in terms of numbers, only 5 of the 16 clubs are managed at the moment.

atletico mineiro manager here. signed about 12 86 rated players for depth, all under 25. getting samaras and ledley for tardelli.

still want to swap 5 of my best players 2 for 1.

souza 88.

mancini 87

leonardo 87

rever 88

richarlyson 88

looking for two 86+ players pref under 28. will be more lenient with my two 87 players. will also take 1 player plus cash if deal is right

good luck everyone

Bayern Munich Transfer News

Bayern Munich have attempted to be active in the transfer market before the season begins properly.

The biggest deal done thus far is the departure f Dutch winger Arjen Robben, who compelted his deal to CSKA Moscow, with Igor Akinfeev and Alan Dzagoev joining the Bundeliga side, also as part of the deal Jorg Butt moves in the opposite direction.

3355_1209755861.jpg34265_1293919058.jpg

Igor Akinfeev and Alan Dzagoev

Ivica Olic has completed his move to Flamengo, a deal which brought in 2 young promising Brazilians in Souza Welinton and Diego Mauricio.

The last deal to be done with a human manager, is the acquisition of Argentine winger Ivan Bella from Velez Sarsfield for £4.5million. Pleased with that deal, provides cover for cup games at a fairly cheap price.

Other inclusions are Morais Leo, Manuel Viniegra and Patrick Farkas. All brought in for cup games.

Finding it fairly frustrating to deal in this game world, offring out French winger Franck Ribery to clubs for good deals, especially for a 95 rated winger, yet have had hardly any interest. A deal with Real Madrid looks to have stalled as the manager continues to fail to reply. Chelsea are the only club to have made an offer, countered accordingly another a frankly pathetic initial offer.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOeQIbHWEQ9EjvAx1N4OrL-nrtR6RkZf8_SqzBK2UElzJMx8HX&t=1

Not wanted: franck Ribery (winger, 95)

Other players who are available are Hamit Altintop, Anatoliy Tymoschuk, Daniel Van Buyten and Danijel Pranjic, but had no takers.

Have pursued a deal for Andre Schurrle (with 2 managers) yet no joy as both guys over rate him, and also chcuked in a bid for Pastore yet will no doubt get pushed back as I've offered Tymoschuk in a deal with another player.

anatoliytymoschukand_291176.jpg

Tymoschuk explains the ordeal to Pranjic

A.T: "Everyone thinks we are too old and useless?"

D.P: "I'm only 29!"

A.T: "Yeah but nowadays you have to be 24 or younger to considered valuable"

D.P: "Hmmm"

A.T: "That's why we are still here. Robbo explained why he's using us in deals, but knowone wants us"

D.P: "Well if we stayed at least we'll have one manager for a long time"

A.T: "That's true, these youth go getters are gone half way through a season if that!"

Good luck to everyone in their seasons :)

Atletico Mineiro mean business this season. Got two big name signings coming their way in the next couple of days. Will more than likely have strongest squad in brazil despite being relatively poor to start with.

Both big names are midfielders 90+ , under 28 years of age and regular internationals for big countries.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvRlpMTiVnq7bo9iiCIYRkugNOCDCG7touj06zegFkeARsMcaS&t=1

Bayern Munich Transfer Update

Franck RIBERY has completed his move to Real Madrid from Bayern München in a swap deal for Ángel DI MARIA and Sami KHEDIRA

Delighted with this deal. Di Maria and Khedira will more than likely rise again in the changes, and Ribery's rating is fairly unstable.

Leonel GALEANO has completed his move to Bayern München from Independiente for £13,000,000

Another deal I'm happy with, good talent and picked him up for cash which is all the more pleasing.

Also have a verbal agreement with Wedr Bremen of the transfer of Marko Marin. Feel I'm going to be over paying but he is a quality player, and it is gonna take a big deal to prize him away from Bremen.

Melo back home!!

felipe-melo.jpg

Big felipe Melo jetted into mineiro today to complete a transfer back to his native country. The deal sees prolific striker tardelli and ex shakhtar uefa cup winner daniel carvalho head in the opposite direction. The deal also involves wonderkid lourenco eron heading to Turin with cash to replace the incoming veteran hasan salihamidzic. Mineiro fans will be very happy to see such a big brazilian superstar join their ranks for the upcoming season and may have more signings to be optimistic about in the coming days, including one big signing from the Netherlands.

In other news, souza has left to join Ajax prompting reports of a big name star heading to brazil in his place with 88 rated Mineiro Cb Rever also expectes in Holland for a medical in the next 24 hours.

Richarlyson will be leaving to join French side Aj Auxerre for a fee of 15 million pound, money which could prove vital for Mineiro upcoming transfer plans, with a striker now number 1 priority.

All in all the future looks bright for Miniero with an 88 Am expected to arrive in the next 24 hours alongside a 87 striker from Romania. Having already signed upto a dozen 86 rated squad players which has massively boosted the squads value, rating and of course depth who can back against Mineiro challenging on all fronts this season.

53366482835723569.png

Watford

Looking to add two British/Irish strikers to my side. Danny Graham is off to Spurs for £5.3M, and with that money, along with my current budget, I'm hoping to secure two 83+ strikers. Willing to buy a striker from any league, but prefrably I want British/Irish attackers. PM/VM me if you have any 83+ strikers for sale.

Ajax 0-1 Atletico Mineiro

A great start for the new look Brazilian outfit with a winning goal from none other than new signing and captain Felipe Melo. ex Mineiro favourite Diego Souza started for the Amsrerdam outfit but failed to shine against his old former employees.

Not as good but here is how my side did in Spain!

Espanyol 1 - 2 Flamengo

Beckham and Pires showing thay have got the va va voom this season now just to do what I did in my pree season in the league and should do well .

Good luck to all in Brazil this season!

(Form 4-0 Win - 2-1 Win) (Pree Season = Pree Wins)

After AEL lost there for Pre-season, Since then I took over AEL and took on VfR Aalen and we strongly bet them 3-1 - scorers were Jorge Silas, Mike Zonneveld and Nicky Hofs.

Have been focusing on my youth team first by signing 9 youths that will rise and will do for me, now onto my first team.

Barcelona News:

Barcelona after a lull in activity are very close to finalising the squad for the forthcoming season after a few transfer deals have been completed:

Mahmadou Sakho arrives at the Camp Nou in a deal which sees Gabriel Milito and Jeffren head to France, whilst a hefty price Pauley is very confident in the young man's ability and Milito was no longer required so all in all Pauley expects Sakho to be an importnat player this season.

Eduardo Sasha arrives at the club from Internacional for a bargain 400k. Pauley a known follower of Brazilian football is very excited about this talented youngster who is expected to make his breakthrough in real-life this season.

Talented Slovenian youngster Josep Illicic and Armin Bacinovic arrive at the club in a deal which sees Ibrahim Affellay leave the club after an extremely short stay. Pauley is quoted as saying "whilst Affellay is a good player I am delighted to welcome two extremely talented players who have been in fantastic form for Palermo in real-life, I expect great things of them in the years to come and adds more options to the small squad we have.

Also arriving at the club is Mark Gonzales and Thomas Necid from CSKA Moscow in a deal which sees Scherrer maxwell head to Russia. Again this deal was formulated by the need for more bodies in the squad and with a chronic lack of Wide options Gonzales will prove a adequote solution whilst Necid will be given plenety of chances to shine.

The biggest deal without doubt was the deal that saw superstar spanish striker David Villa leave the Camp Nou for England namely joining Tottenham Hotspur in a deal which sees Luka Modric and Gareth Bale join the Catalans. Whilst sad to see the star leave Pauley had this to say.

"It was a tough decision to take but as manager I am paid to take tough decisions, this was taken on a long-term view as both Modric and bale are players of wonderful ability. It is true we are short in terms of quality upfront but lets not forget we have Ibrahimovic returning next season and with Modric, bale and Ibra in the fold next season we are significantly stronger and this is in the best interests of the club with the vision myself, the board and the fans share

Bayern.png

Bayern Munich Update

It appears that Bayern have comepleted their dealings as of this moment, as the new season kicks off on Saturday. Today saw Danijel Pranjic move to Real Madrid as part of the Franck Ribery deal (a 2 part deal that went through!

:eek::rolleyes:) and also the acquistion of another Argentine winger, Luciano Nieto.

Last night saw our attempts to sign David Villa fail with the Spaniard moving to Barcelona in a great move for both clubs. As well as missing out on Villa, Bayern miss out on signing German sensation Marko Marin. Not too dissapointed in the fact these deals failed as we now have a solid size squad for the season ahead.

Good luck to all involved. :)

Fairly happy with the deals I've done at Ipswich Town, really wasn't much value within the squad considering our performance in the real world before Paul Jewell took over, so I've had to shift out players in 2 for 1's. Still managed to get together a decent team with room to build further....

29kxixj.png

Very happy to grab Skjelbred and Zaki for good deals, bit of cash and some lower rated players of the same position. A lot of versatility there too which I desperately needed.

Friendlies

IPSWICH TOWN 1-0 Ascoli

Norris

HISTON 0-2 IPSWICH TOWN

Zaki, Skjelbred

Good stuff, looking forward to the season. A playoff push would be nice.

Edit: Also, Mr Wickham is going absolutely nowhere. ;)

250px-Bundesliga-Logo-2010.png

bl_mainz_104x104_plain.png1-0bl_bayern_104x104_plain.png

Bayern Munich start the season with a bitterly dissapointing loss to Mainz. Bayern fielded 3 debutants in Igor Akinfeev, Sami Khedira and Angel Di Maria, but went down to a 71st minute header from Mert Nobre.

Gutted to start the season with defeat, especially to this manager. The only consolation on the night was Dortmund being crushed by 5 goals to 1.

Full List of Bundesliga Results

turn1.png