Sign in to follow this  
Bex

GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread

Re: GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread

Barcelona Update:

Barca hit the top in La Liga

Three games since the last report and Barcelona have really begun to turn up the heat so much in fact that they now lead La Liga by two points from a stuttering Real Madrid. This has been achieved by two fantastic away wins at Sevilla, thus eliminating them from the race and away at Valencia. A comfotable home win against Almeria inbetween these games.

We have hit form at the right time and with four games left the title is in our own hands but one slip could prove fateful and we still have some difficult games to come starting with Atletico Madrid on Saturday night.

One big bit of transfer news is the arrival of Juan Mata from Spanish counterparts Valencia in a deal which sees Bojan and Thomas Necid head across Spain. Unfortunatly Mata will play no part in the season run-in as he is injured for four weeks, we knew this when the purchase was made but we have bought Mata to do a job for us long-term and he is a fantastic player and addition to the squad.

Southampton News -

Since taking over I have signed Swedish Goal Keeper Johan Dahlin at the cost of:

£1.9M + Kelvin DAVIS & Oscar GOBERN

We have also signed Swedish CB Tom Soderberg at the cost of:

£2.0M + Radhi JAIDI

Serbia CM Miljan Mutavdzic has joined the squad also at the cost of 2.5M.

Irish CM Matt Holland has come in to he hangs his boots for 1.6M should do well here till then.

English CM David Norris has joined for 2M he has joined Pompy in real life see him getting some good game time and a rise to 83/84 so all good.

English winger James Keene has joined for 3.5M he is a key player to our promotion push.

English ST Nicky Maynard has joined for:

£4.0M + Lee BARNARD

After likes with the EPL this could turn out to be a cracking deal.

Ex Villa and West Ham star Marlon Harewood has joined for 2.2M will be keeping him under raps till his TFB is gone then selling but a nice 83 to have right now.

Star Signing!

Denmark winger Thomas Enevoldsen has joined League 1 football after I payed 6.6M, the 23 year old is the star right now of the show and should do grate in the lower leagues we are aiming for one or two more signing more news on them soon.

Dortmund breeze past Leverkusen 2-0 thanks to am Gotze brace.

2 games left 6 points clear, but i have an inferior GD. If i dont pick up one point in the next two games im throwing toys.

A Robert Lewandoski penalty was enough to see Dortmund through into the German Cup semi finals where Freiburg await. If Dortmund win, FC Koln or FC Ingostadt 04 await them in the final.

FC Nurnberg at home next..... Hopefully by tomorrow the title will be in the bag.

Southampton Signings -

Juan VALENCIA has completed his move to Southampton from Junior for £900,000 plus Joseph MILLS and Frazer RICHARDSON

The 25 year old LB will be our main LB at a 84 Rating our best was a 78 so a big change he should do well here.

Miiko ALBORNOZ has completed his move to Southampton from IF Brommapojkarna for £1,000,000 plus Aaron MARTIN and Lee HOLMES

The 20 year old LB/LM should fit in well with the B team another Sweden star.

Saihou JAGNE has completed his move to Southampton from AIK for £1,100,000 plus Jonathan FORTE

The 24 year old will be taking over for Lambert up top as I am selling the English star he should do well.

Emil SALOMONSSON has completed his move to Southampton from Halmstads BK in a swap deal for Jason PUNCHEON and Adam LALLANA

The 22 year old RB/RM should do well here he is a 82 and for a lower league team is always nice.

Have two more aims for this season then all out next time round right now sitting 4th with 4 games to go 12 points up for the taking have to go all out.

RM Andrey Gorbanets will be the next saints RM the 84 25 year old is joining for 2M+ Daniel Seaborne and 24 year old Ryan Dickson both 75's so happy with the price payed.

Brazil ST Zardin Roberto is also joing the 25 year old 83 is joining for 270K + 21 year old Morgan Schnederlin my team was in need of the 80 but a good ST to go up top is nice.

R.Lambertt can leave for cash.

3467645839-28112009152709.jpg

Top Winger Joins Saits In Hope Of Promotion!

After finishing 4th in the league and making it to the play offs Southampton have signed ex Manchester City and Hull City winger Deiberson Geovanni, the 31 year old joined for 4.8M on a 3 year deal and the league 1 club has said this is a grate team here and we are getting better, we have signed some grate players this season and now we need to push. This is one step closer to getting to the EPL but now we need to show our power in depth and get our way back to the top of the EPL.

Well .....

3 points clear' date=' worse goal difference than second, I play already relegated bottom of the league, and lose 4-1 :mad:

Thankfully second place drew meaning Dortmund are crowned champions of Germany :)[/quote']

yeah wd m8 im bremen manager, think u was top from the start??

yeah wd m8 im bremen manager' date=' think u was top from the start??[/quote']

Yeah well done for bringing back, I killed the first 19 games but have been awful since, should be a good season next year. Got the cup semi coming up soon :-)

I'll be joining you guys soon, as my Alemannia Aachen side will be promoted and also be contending in the SMFA Shield after winning the German Shield earlier this season. Overall, a extremely rewarding season as my 1st season comes to a close.

Barcelona Update:

Barcelona suffer final day heartache

League:

Barcelona finished second in la Liga as bitter rivals Real Madrid were crowned Primera Champions. In an amazing final day Barcelona knew they needed to win to stand any chance of gaining the title and hope Madrid slipped up. Madrid did just that being held to a draw at Santander but Barcelona caved in under the pressure to suffer a surprise loss at Osasuna.

Despite dominating proceeding throughout Barcelona were wasteful in front of goal and Osasuna in there rare forays forward make Barcelona pay big time. It was a dissapointing end after having day all the hard work to claw back the massive defeceit early on in the season to chuck it all away on the final day is a massive dissapointment.

SMFA Cup:

Barcelona did have some good news as they defeated German outfit Hamburg 6-2 on aggregate to secure a Champions League final with.....yep you guessed it Real Madrid. In a one-off game anything can happen but Barcelona will be doing there best to end the season on a high and be crowned champions of Europe.

Barcelona Update:

Barcelona crowned SMFA Champions to end season on a high.

Barcelona managed to secure a cup double after winning the Spanish Shield earlier in the season against Atletico Madrid, Barca beat there city neighbours Real Madrid to secure the top title in SM.

The game was shaped early on by the dismissal of Madrid CB Raul Albiol which immediately gave Barcelona a massive lift. Despite constant bombardment of the Madrid goal it was only a single solitary strike by the genius that is Lionel Messi that brought Barcelona the biggest crown in world football.

"We are absolutely delighted, it is no more thn the players deserve. They have been excellent this entire campaign and thouroughally deserve to enjoy there success. Two trophies is a very decent return and we always should aspire to the SMFA Cup as the biggest trophy in the game. We will enjoy this success, regroup and try to come again next season where we will endevour to continue the excellent football we were producing and bring yet more success and pride to the Catalan people"

Took over Sheffield United. Pretty good squad young talent. Not much of a budget though. Hopefully be in for promotion won first league game 5-0 over Millwall and won 2-0 over Bath City in the English Shield First Round.

Aston Villa Go mad!

Aston Villa Have Made Some Surprise Signings This Season Such As: Given, N'zogbia, Van Der Vaart And Gastaldello :D Aston Villa Look To Bring More Players In! So Watch Out For Them In The League Games ;)

2223931429-09022011204438.jpg

England Star Joins League 1 Out Fits!

19 year old Jordan Mutch has signed a 2 year deal with League 1 club Southampton he has droped down from ex EPL team Birmingham in a shock deal worth 7M manager Beckett has said this will not be the end of signing for the club, he is signing some more stars for the 2nd place team in his 2nd season he is hoping to take them to the Championship next year round were the 19 year old is expected to do well in.

(11 games in two season has Beckett made the right chose)

46408_1288869999.jpg18694_1251360493.jpg

Two More Stars Joining For 370,000

My Southampton are lining up over 11M worth of players to help out hope of Championship football next season.

4th in the league come on we can do it.

If anyone has a 90+ that thay would sell to me in extange for 15M and Oxlade - Chamberlain let me know.

The past 24H have been good.

Inter Milan number 3 Orlandoni for 383K a nice 80 worth 1.2M to my team happy cash in.

Also L.Lita is coming in for 2.8M a cracking deal now a EPL player see him rising to 84-85 so a nice little player there for my team.

Still looking for more deals.

My England look is going well came to a deal with Arsenal to sign Lansbury he is joining for Spanish CM Michel the ex Birmingham star joined last season for 4M happy with the deal could also be welcoming S.Watt 80 as part of the deal, my English look is coming back very nice.