GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread

Re: GC148 discussion / rumours etc thread Barcelona News: Barcelona after a lull in activity are very close to finalising the squad for the forthcoming season after a few transfer deals have been co

The offer for Clint HILL of FC Seoul from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Coming in for 2.4M yes is 33 but is replacing Valencia who left today for 5M so a solid deal for a 84 rated player.

My small little team still has a nice 12.5M to bring in more blood.

The offer for Darren BENT of Tottenham Hotspur from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hot prospect Chamberlain who is 18 and is rated 70 as well as Star Striker Maynard rated 84 is leaving with Ten Million.

It is a big price but a nice 90 coming in see Chamberlain coming to be the next Walcott and be even better over the next few seasons but for now Darren is a top player, and I see him hitting a rise over the next season so could be a good deal.

A England star coming to League 1 what a deal.

Im loving this league up to my 41's game in charge going to be 43 by the end of the week, loving the team sad to see my best youth leaving but the way the team is looking things can only get better.

This season we have seen Frank Fielding join who will rise 100%.

We have also welcomed Portugal Great Nunes for 8m who is rated 89.

We welcomed ex Brimingham starlet now playing in Spain Michel 86.

We are now welcoming the great D.Bent.

But you think im done there owww no I have one more trick up my sleave call it the ace card this team will need it to have any chance of going up.

more news soon.

Good luck everyone.

southampton_logo.gif

GYI0063100682_466621t.jpg

Darren Bent Joins League 1 Outfits!

Southampton Splash There Cash!

Today Tottenham star Darren Bent has dropped two leagues to join Southampton on a 3 year deal, the 27 year old who played 47 games in the epl between Aston Villa and Tottenham has said this is somthing new for him, teams like Scottish champions Rangers and German duo HSV and Bremen wanted the England star who has played for England 13 times, but manager Beckett has said he did all he could to bring the star 90 to League 1 football and did. England starlet Chamberline and Maynard left with 10M to Tottenham and manager Beckett the same day welcomed ex QPR left back Clint Hill on a 4 year deal, the fans of Southampton said that thay did not no were the team was going with Southampton but manager Beckett has broke the bank on this one, Bent is the best player down here, and we can only see him doing well here. Bent is a top player and will get better and better with game time, manager Beckett has said Bent to move here will only be the star Southampton are on the up so be ready for us.

southampton_logo.gif

dean-leacock.jpg?w=296&h=300

England CB Coming To Southampton!

After moving to Leeds and getting 23 games, English CB Dean Leacock is on his way to Southampton for 3M. The 27 year old had a 5 year deal left with Leeds but fell out with the coach and Beckett has said he is welcoming the star with open arms, this comes days after the signing of Darren Bent with two players and 10M heading the over way and the signing of LB Clint Hill for 2.4M, fans of the Saints have said it is good to see change, Beckett can see what he had going was not working and now we have welcomed three class players in to the team, Dean has said he has welcomed the chance to work with some of the best names in the world, and Beckett has said the CB if fit will be playing tonight against Forest were we need to be strong.

southampton_logo.gif

17378_1298843270.jpg42736_1295884493.jpg

85 + 82 Join 8M Out!

Aston Villa have sold 22 year old Hogg for 4M happy a top young player for Watford see him being in the EPL in the next few seasons. Also Lazio have sold Diakite to us for 4M the 24 year old will be a key in our promotion push a nice 85 and another solid player in a up coming team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

southampton_logo.gif

Season 2 End This Weekend!

The summer is almost here for this league, with the world cup around the bend and the play offs for the saints what could go wrong. Star man Daren Bent will nead to be on song for the team to make it out of League two football. Manager Mattuie Beckett will be in his 53rd game were his Southampton take on 15th place Swindon. The coach has said his 4th place is in the bag but the team would love 3rd place, and the coach is putting his stars out, Bent is NMF but is the only star who is needed in the XI and we hope this is our season to make it up to the Championship.

Alemannia Aachen News

Current value of team 130.1M, Starting value around 70M.

One of the major factors that keeps me playing Soccer Manger is this team. Started from stratch, in DIV II in Germany, won the German Shield as a DIV II team, promoted to top level. Fought a really tough start to the season, where I was 19th place for a while, meanwhile still advanced to the SMFA Shield Knockouts and was runner-up in the German Shield in the second season. Currently now have fought to find myself in 8th position 4 points off from getting back the the SMFA Shield contention. Whirlwind year, but taking down the likes of Schalke and Munich have been rewarding!

Alemannia Aachen News

Current value of team 130.1M' date=' Starting value around 70M.

One of the major factors that keeps me playing Soccer Manger is this team. Started from stratch, in DIV II in Germany, won the German Shield as a DIV II team, promoted to top level. Fought a really tough start to the season, where I was 19th place for a while, meanwhile still advanced to the SMFA Shield Knockouts and was runner-up in the German Shield in the second season. Currently now have fought to find myself in 8th position 4 points off from getting back the the SMFA Shield contention. Whirlwind year, but taking down the likes of Schalke and Munich have been rewarding![/quote']

You mean Dortmund :-p

Tbf I always have a cheeky look at your team and how your doing !

Good work !

The Chairman of Napoli has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Southampton immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

I am finaly wanted by a big team had two offers to me a rubish spanish team and this will make my chose soon. Will be sad to leave behind a solid up coming Southampton, but will also regret to not take a top team.

Saved all my pennies (20.7M) edging out PSG to get him but it looks like I'll have Mladen Petric on the roster for next season!

The French and German Reviews been kind to the roster.

Kone + 4 = 86

Basa +1 = 88

Abdellaoue +1 = 88

Raffael +1 = 88

Hasebe now has his RB position change, which will allow me to have a field a decent RB in a 4 man backline.

Hoping for favorable reviews for Lulic, Silvestre, Eliseu, Larsson and Walters.

The odd man out will be Odemwingie, who i just bought for a mere 6.5M. Right now, it looks like he will be sold when his transfer ban is lifted. Unless he moves to Arsenal in the winter.

Fabian ERNST has completed his move to Napoli from Besiktas JK for £10,000,000

The German 88 is a needed star happy with the fee as have a ton load of cash, the 32 year old is set for his first game tonight.

The offer for Ricardo KAKA of Zenit from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

With Berbatov and Cavani as our main two strikers the fee of Gargano and Quagliarella was a good price, him and Xavi will be backing up our top strike force next season wil be a real good one for Napoli.

Yossi-Benayoun-006.jpg

Well the summer is here and Napoli get a nice brake to welcome back all our stars for next season, as well as signing starting to come in. The first is Yossi Benayoun from Aberdeen. The 89 soon to be a 88 will be a big back up for Xavi next season, my squad needs depth and with over 90M to play with after selling all the flops we are happy to pay big cash for 89/88 players so just message me.

Names like Xavi - Kaka - Berbatov - Cavani - Maggio - Campagnaro - De Sanctis will be key next season in our hope of pushing the league tittle holders off there rain. I can only hope to make a impact.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Barcelona Update:

Well Barcelona had a reasonable season last year as we managed to claim the League title and the Spanish Cup. Dissapointment in the Champions League as were eliminated at the S/F stage on away goals to great domestic Rivals Real Madrid.

We have been rewarded for our League title by earning a place in the SMFA Shield which is completly bonkers :confused:

New season started with a enthralling game in The Charity shield where we managed to edge out Atletico Madrid 4-3 in a real Humdinger. Cesc Fabregas getting the vital winner with 14 minutes to go in a game where Atletico gave us a real fright.

No transfer news to report really wouldnt mind making some changes but with the quality of the squad it is difficult to do deals. Robin Van Persie is avaliable want a top class replacement striker involved in any deal, and I may be interested particuarly in high quality Spanish Players if people are willing to trade them and they are not OAP'S give me a shout.

• 4 months later...