Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

Excellent thread as usual Phil!

Just a few points:

Isn't Firmino a 78?

Do you think there is a chance that Kagawa might rise to 89 despite his injury considering the League form after the last review and the Asian Cup?

No rises for Schwaab/Reinartz/Breno/Gustavo to name a few?

Excellent thread as usual Phil!

Thanks ;)

Isn't Firmino a 78?

He is' date=' just a small typo. Will correct it soon.

Do you think there is a chance that Kagawa might rise to 89 despite his injury considering the League form after the last review and the Asian Cup?

I doubt it. There haven't been that many league games since the last changes, and tbh, I thought he wasn't really that good in the Asian Cup. Not as good as in Dortmund at least.

No rises for Schwaab/Reinartz/Breno/Gustavo to name a few?

Not good enough/not good enough/too little games and not good enough/not good enough. In my opinion. Although I must admit, Reinartz does have a small chance, but I thought his performances in the last few games have been worse than what I've usually seen from him.

Hi Phil,

Great thread once again! I was just wondering weather you were a little conservative with B. Dortmund considering they are on such great form. Do Jakub Błaszczykowski and Kevin Grosskreutz have a chance of rising in the upcoming changes? Or are they only subject to change when/if Borussia Dortmund wins the league?

Also, what is Julian Koch's projection? Not rating wise but future wise. Do you think he has a chance against Piszczek if gets called back from loan? Or would they rather have him compete with Błaszczykowski on the wing?

Thanks in advance and once again congratulations on the thread!

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

Great work Phil!;)

Just a pair of questions:

1) Are you sure Uchida won't rise? He has won the Asian Cup with Japan and has become a regular starter for Schalke.

2) Do you think Schurrle could change his position in Fwd/Wing(or Fwd/AM)?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Phil' date='

Great thread once again! I was just wondering weather you were a little conservative with B. Dortmund considering they are on such great form. Do Jakub Błaszczykowski and Kevin Grosskreutz have a chance of rising in the upcoming changes? Or are they only subject to change when/if Borussia Dortmund wins the league?[/quote']

As of now, neither of the 2 does deserve a rise. However, there's still a little time left until the changes and I will eventually make some small amendments in case of sudden changes in form. And as you pointed out, there's always the chance they'll rise in the next changes, as they both can do better than what they're currently showing.

Also' date=' what is Julian Koch's projection? Not rating wise but future wise. Do you think he has a chance against Piszczek if gets called back from loan? Or would they rather have him compete with Błaszczykowski on the wing?

Thanks in advance and once again congratulations on the thread![/quote']

Very difficult to say, he is one of the best players in the 2. Bundesliga so far, and he will definitely get his chances in the first team next season, or, in case he extends his contract, he will be loaned out to a mid-table Bundesliga club. In case he stays at Dortmund, he might get his chances as back-up for the RB or DM position, but he'd have to do really, really well to be able to take a starting place. In the long-term, he definitely does have the potential to be a solid to good Bundesliga player, everything else is just pure speculation until he has the chance to prove himself.

Great work Phil!;)

Just a pair of questions:

1) Are you sure Uchida won't rise? He has won the Asian Cup with Japan and has become a regular starter for Schalke.

Pretty sure. Despite looking a lot less shaky than in the beginning' date=' he still makes the odd stupid mistake.

2) Do you think Schurrle could change his position in Fwd/Wing(or Fwd/AM)?

Thanks in advance.

Fwd/AM probably.

So no rise for Gomez despite his 16 goals so far this season ? he has not had a rise since September 2008.

Well, if he can prove that he can keep up his current goal scoring form for a longer period of time, then I can't rule out a rise. But right now, he's only proving why he is a 93 (some might say he was lucky to keep it despite being out of the first team for a while).

Judt of Nurnberg is 85 already, but I do feel he has a good chance

Of 86 if you Hegeler on for a chance of 87!

Now why do you feel Lukas Schmitz of Schalke cannot reach 87? Or even 88 due to poor form or his team poor form? He's pretty much a starter in a team averaging abit over what he is rated?

Judt of Nurnberg is 85 already' date=' but I do feel he has a good chance

Of 86 if you Hegeler on for a chance of 87![/quote']

Thanks, will be corrected soon. And yes, a rise to 86/87 is very probable.

Now why do you feel Lukas Schmitz of Schalke cannot reach 87? Or even 88 due to poor form or his team poor form? He's pretty much a starter in a team averaging abit over what he is rated?

Because, quite simply, he's an awful LB. Granted, he is starting, but his performances are even below the level of an already underperforming Schalke side, which should be reflected by his rating. I think he could play to his strengths much better if he was used on his primary position, but as a LB, I don't think he's any better than 86, maybe 87 at a push.

Would you say Van Nistelrooy has a greater than 50% chance of a drop to 91?

I appreciate that you have also put he might stay at 92 but I just wanted your gut feeling?

I am not trying to put a downer on him, I am just trying to guage whether he might be worth selling on soon?

Would you say Van Nistelrooy has a greater than 50% chance of a drop to 91?

I appreciate that you have also put he might stay at 92 but I just wanted your gut feeling?

I am not trying to put a downer on him' date=' I am just trying to guage whether he might be worth selling on soon?[/quote']

Pretty much 50/50 atm. Either way, I'm 99% sure you won't regret selling him, because even if he doesn't go down this time, it will happen soon. Especially if he does move back to his home country after this season.

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

A rise to 95 is on the cards unless stated otherwise in the first post!

Lol meanie! I think what you mean is read the first post and believe it.

I kinda feel bad I just accepted a £41 million bid for Ribas Diego even though he's about to drop down to 92.

Great thread by the way!

Drop Rise or Stay ?

Mlapa

Salihovic

Firmino

Vukcevic

Ibisevic

Sigurdsson

The DFB (the German FA) have just announced that Hoffenheim have violated some investment rule (as they are the only German team with a single investor in Dietmar Hopp)' date=' and therefore they could and probably will lose their right to play in the Bundesliga and the other professional German leagues, so the best they will start in again is the 4th division. Hoffenheim's chairman has already announced that in either case, they will keep their players and not let go anyone on the cheap. So, if it really becomes true, all these players' ratings will go down massively. Or you could check the first post...

Are you sure? I just heard that Red Bull Boss Mateschitz is considering buying the club and mix the squad with players from RB Leipzig. So Salihovic might be replaced by Timo Rost and is therefor thinking about a move to St.Pauli?

Hi Phil. Great thread m8, gratz. I would like to ask you why dont you think Renato Augusto got even a chance to rise to 90? I was pretty sure he would get it. He´s playing good (lately at least), had some goals and assists, playing for Leverskusen who´s 2nd in Bundesliga and doing great in Europa League and he reached NT of Brasil. Looks like a great prospect to rise imo.

Hi Phil. Great thread m8' date=' gratz. I would like to ask you why dont you think Renato Augusto got even a chance to rise to 90? I was pretty sure he would get it. He´s playing good (lately at least), had some goals and assists, playing for Leverskusen who´s 2nd in Bundesliga and doing great in Europa League and he reached NT of Brasil. Looks like a great prospect to rise imo.[/quote']

Yes, he's playing good currently, but as of now, it's more a case of proving why he's an 89.

Yes' date=' he's playing good currently, but as of now, it's more a case of proving why he's an 89.[/quote']

Ok m8, thanks for your answer. I reckon he had some problems last season so what you said makes sense somehow. Anyway i think he have what it got to be a 90 soon, so if not in next changes, probably in changes after, if he keeps doing great of course. Lets see what happen. Cheers.