Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

Stefan Rienartz and Daniel Schwaab i thought would rise to 89/90 since they are regulars in the lervekusen team and also playing alongside 89's and 90's sometimes even getting more game time :confused:

Stefan Rienartz and Daniel Schwaab i thought would rise to 89/90 since they are regulars in the lervekusen team and also playing alongside 89's and 90's sometimes even getting more game time :confused:

90 is definitely out of reach in the next changes for both' date=' and unless they improve performance-wise, I think even a +1 is unlikely. They just haven't played too well since the last changes.

Ribas Diego? Heavy sarcasm once more, if so.

cunning man

:D

Hmm thought Gustavo wouldve been in for +1.

Just because of his move? Because nothing what he's shown on the pitch so far would warrant a rise. But then again' date=' he's playing out of position.

Hope Mertesacker doesnt drop.

That on the other hand is very likely, another horrible performance today. I've always been one to defend Merte's rating (as he was a great defender and always an even greater sportsman), but since the World Cup he's just a shadow of his former self. Hopfully he'll find his form again, at a new club or even league maybe.

Just because of his move? Because nothing what he's shown on the pitch so far would warrant a rise. But then again' date=' he's playing out of position.

That on the other hand is very likely, another horrible performance today. I've always been one to defend Merte's rating (as he was a great defender and always an even greater sportsman), but since the World Cup he's just a shadow of his former self. Hopfully he'll find his form again, at a new club or even league maybe.[/quote']

okay, thanks for the feedback, is Gustavo worth buying then cause ive got a bid in for him, if he rises maybe in the next couple of ratings?

okay' date=' thanks for the feedback, is Gustavo worth buying then cause ive got a bid in for him, if he rises maybe in the next couple of ratings?[/quote']

Well, he's a good DM (like at the beginning of today's game), but if van Gaal keeps playing him as a LB or even CB (like like at the end of today's game) he's no more than Bundesliga average. I'd take the gamble and get him.

Why is Aogo tipped for no rise' date=' regular for both club and national team, is hes performances that awful ?[/quote']

Regular for club is true, but he's been injured for practically the whole first half of the season, and he hasn't impressed at all since his comeback.

And regular for NT is simply false, he's played a grand total of 4 games, the last 2 being the incredibly important games against Uruguay in the match for 3rd place in the WC and the friendly against Italy (where tbh, everyone with a bit of knowledge of German football would have put Schmelzer on the field), and in neither of those 2 games he did well, in fact, he was one of the worst performers in both games, in the long run there definitely are others who will be ahead of him.

And solely based on talent, he's not a 90+ player IMO anyway.

What are the chances of Neuer rising,60-70%?Because his form is that of a 92+ player,he really deserves to rise,he had a good World Cup and has been amazing this season,I know Club form has a lot of influence on a players rating but I think he deserves to be at least 92.

is there 0% chance of him getting 90?

In the next changes' date=' yes. In the changes after, it's possible if he keeps it up.

What are the chances of Neuer rising,60-70%?Because his form is that of a 92+ player,he really deserves to rise,he had a good World Cup and has been amazing this season,I know Club form has a lot of influence on a players rating but I think he deserves to be at least 92.

So do I, performance-wise he surely deserves 92, but as you said, club form does have its influence, which makes it hard for me to judge if he'll rise.

There isnt any chance of Grosskreutz Rising :/?

In his current form' date=' yes.

And one more question,is Vidal More likely to say or rise, or its 50%:50%. :)

This time round ~30/40% I'd say. He should definitely be 91 though at the end of the season unless something unexpected happens.

Hi Phil. Do you know why Thomas Kraft from Bayern got subbed at half time? Some kind of injury or something? And can you give me your opinion about him? His performances and his future. Thanks in advance.

Hi Phil. Do you know why Thomas Kraft from Bayern got subbed at half time? Some kind of injury or something? And can you give me your opinion about him? His performances and his future. Thanks in advance.

He got a slight knock on the head (cranial bruise is the correct medical term I think), nothing too severe, he should be back between the posts soon.

So far, he's done well, nothing extraordinary, but not bad either. I think a lot regarding his future will depend on how he does for the rest of the season and in the CL as well as what Bayern will do in the summer transfer window. If he really excels, he might stay at Bayern for longer, if not, Bayern may well get active in the transfer market and buy a top GK like Neuer for example (my personal gut feeling is that it'll happen, but as I said, it's just a gut feeling without any evidence). In this case, there are 2 possibilities as well, either he will stay at Bayern as number 2 or he'll move, maybe to Schalke in exchange for Neuer. I think the 2nd possibility is more likely considering his contract is running out and he's definitely got enough potential for an established Bundesliga side. But even then, the question remains, will he fulfil his potential or will he do a 2nd Rensing?

He got a slight knock on the head (cranial bruise is the correct medical term I think)' date=' nothing too severe, he should be back between the posts soon.

So far, he's done well, nothing extraordinary, but not bad either. I think a lot regarding his future will depend on how he does for the rest of the season and in the CL as well as what Bayern will do in the summer transfer window. If he really excels, he might stay at Bayern for longer, if not, Bayern may well get active in the transfer market and buy a top GK like Neuer for example (my personal gut feeling is that it'll happen, but as I said, it's just a gut feeling without any evidence). In this case, there are 2 possibilities as well, either he will stay at Bayern as number 2 or he'll move, maybe to Schalke in exchange for Neuer. I think the 2nd possibility is more likely considering his contract is running out and he's definitely got enough potential for an established Bundesliga side. But even then, the question remains, will he fulfil his potential or will he do a 2nd Rensing?[/quote']

Ive heard a lot of rumors about Neuer heading to Bayern Munich,but didn't he say he did not want to move to a Club rival?Where else do you think he might move,United was mentioned but the whole typical German comment might have reduced the chances of Neuer heading to Old Trafford,and now Lloris is being mentioned,so were do you think Neuer will end up,based on facts?

Ive heard a lot of rumors about Neuer heading to Bayern Munich' date='but didn't he say he did not want to move to a Club rival?Where else do you think he might move,United was mentioned but the whole typical German comment might have reduced the chances of Neuer heading to Old Trafford,and now Lloris is being mentioned,so were do you think Neuer will end up,based on facts?[/quote']

I honestly have no idea.

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

What do you think about SCHWAAB (Levekusen)' date=' TRASCH (Stuttgart) and HOWEDES (Schalke)'s revalue and future?

I need a cheap and good RB[/quote']

Höwedes and Träsch will sooner or later lose their RB position and Schwaab simply isn't that good, he'll reach his max quite soon.

Phil, what are your thoughts on Patrick Herrmann?

I believe he is highly rated in your blog before, but with Mönchengladbach languishing at the bottom, his development is greatly affected. Although I believe his rating would be near a 86/87 at the end of season, unless he moves, his development would be stagnant by end of season.

Bundesliga news are foreign to me, so please shed some insight on:

Is Herrmann highly rated in germany as well, and are there any interests from the bigger clubs for him?

I ask because I have Gotze, Schurrle, Contento and Herrmann in my youth team. Seeing there is no predicted rise for Contento, he was promptly sold for investments in some Belgian talents. Gotze and Schurrle are growing fine, and Herrmann is the worry at the moment.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

Höwedes and Träsch will sooner or later lose their RB position and Schwaab simply isn't that good' date=' he'll reach his max quite soon.[/quote']

So you advise them not me! And you know other RB or CB economy is strong? (88 +)