Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

Höwedes and Träsch will sooner or later lose their RB position and Schwaab simply isn't that good' date=' he'll reach his max quite soon.[/quote']

Will Schwaab reach 90?

And which rating do you think will Gustavo have at the end of the season?

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

Phil' date=' what are your thoughts on Patrick Herrmann?...[/quote']

Definitely keep him until the end of the season, then ask the question again.

Guys what christen Schulz prospects in regards to ratings.l need a defensive mid which he can cover ' date=' tho l believe he s more of a cb.

Doe anyone know of any other 86-90def midfielders who would be worth purchase who are currently undervalued.[/quote']

Schulz is a solid 88, nothing more, nothing less. I can't see him getting much higher. And if you want to know other underrated DMs in the Bundesliga, check the first post.

So you advise them not me! And you know other RB or CB economy is strong? (88 +)

If you really want a future world-beater RB' date=' the Bundesliga is currently not the place to look out for one.

Will Schwaab reach 90?

This time round certainly not. In the future, maybe, but that would probably be his peak.

And which rating do you think will Gustavo have at the end of the season?

Something between 60 and 99. Or he could retire. My crystal ball still doesn't work

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

If you really want a future world-beater RB' date=' the Bundesliga is currently not the place to look out for one.

[/quote']

I need a good RB or CB for 2-3 seasons...

Even if he will not have a great future, I don't care!

If he remains 89-90 for 2 seasons (and he's cheap), he is good for me! :rolleyes:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

I need a good RB or CB for 2-3 seasons...

Even if he will not have a great future' date=' I don't care!

If he remains 89-90 for 2 seasons (and he's cheap), he is good for me! :rolleyes:[/quote']

you can try Sebastian Jung, hes cheap and rising, could be 88/89 end of season

Hi ;)

What you think about these 3 players: Gundogan, Reus and Herrmann?

Should i keep all of them?

I need money and i don't know if i should sell any of them or not...

Thank you

Except for Herrmann (new trainer and I am not sure how often he is going to let him play) you could keep all of them as it is very likely that they will rise. Gündogan is linked with some clubs (Leverkusen, HSV) and Reus is pretty talented and I would guess he will make it to the NT sooner or later.

Anyway, none of of will be 90+ within a couple of months so it is up to you whether you are willing to wait or not.

When will rating changes happen for germany??

Kandziora shud rise for dortmund simply because he is playing in a winning team an at 20yrs he shud be more than 75 IMO.

he isnt actually playing for them

Miroslav Klose won't drop? I was pretty certain he was going to and I've desperately been trying to find a replacement.

Also, is Marin worth keeping? I was considering using him as bait for Klose's replacement.

No chance of a rise for Barrios and Kroos?

And Elia down to 88? Should i sell?

thx. :)

Pretty disappointed in BVB`s ratings, Phil. I was seeing a def rise for Weidenfeller, Schmelzer(+2), Subotic, Hummels, Nuri, Sven, Lewandowski and Gotze(+3) with possible rises for Piszczek and Grossie. I think it will be absurd if Naldo or Per will stay and Hummels or Subotic stay either. Good post mate! Two more questions: 1. Is Kraft the real deal or just provisory solution - the Rensing kind of keeper? 2. Eljero Elia is worth keeping? Thanks and keep up the good work mate!

Pretty disappointed in BVB`s ratings' date=' Phil. I was seeing a def rise for Weidenfeller, Schmelzer(+2), Subotic, Hummels, Nuri, Sven, Lewandowski and Gotze(+3) with possible rises for Piszczek and Grossie. I think it will be absurd if Naldo or Per will stay and Hummels or Subotic stay either. Good post mate! Two more questions: 1. Is Kraft the real deal or just provisory solution - the Rensing kind of keeper? 2. Eljero Elia is worth keeping? Thanks and keep up the good work mate![/quote']

Well, I'm pretty sure most of the Dortmund players will get those rises you mentioned, but with now obviously 3 rating changes happening during the course of a season, it will have to be 'distributed' between them. And a 91 should be enough for Hummels and Subotic for example until the end of the season (without any more international football atm), but since I don't have any experience with the 3 changes per year naturally I can't tell if it will happen now or in the season's end rating changes.

And Naldo should probably stay IMO, if someone like Hargreaves can only drop by 2 (or was it even only 1?) despite playing less than a handful of games over the course of 3 years, why should an otherwise fantastic player drop instantly when he's out injured? Mertesacker on the other hand is really, really playing bad atm, but what if he suddenly finds back to his best and does really well for the rest of the season? Hence the 92/93, even though the chance to stay for him is abysmal.

On your actual questions.

1) I've already expressed my detailed opinion on Kraft on one of the earlier pages. He's definitely not a second Rensing though (who's already had some great games since joining Köln btw ;))

2) In a non-competitive setup (most national GWs like an English or Spanish Championship or a rather empty WC) I would sell, there should be better talent available in that price/rating bracket. In competitive Game Worlds where it's hard to get better players you can keep him if you're patient as he looked promising when he joined, but currently, his performances (if he even plays) are awful.

Miroslav Klose won't drop? I was pretty certain he was going to and I've desperately been trying to find a replacement.

Also' date=' is Marin worth keeping? I was considering using him as bait for Klose's replacement.

No chance of a rise for Barrios and Kroos?

And Elia down to 88? Should i sell?

thx. :)[/quote']

Klose's still in the NT and gets a couple of minutes for Bayern. And even though he should/might not drop this time, it's definitely time to sell him. IMO you could use Marin, who seem to stagnate for a while now already, and Werder's poor position doesn't help him currently either.

Kroos and Barrios have been injured for most of the games since the last changes, and neither have really played very well.

Elia. See above.

I mentioned to you, Phil, how I didn't realise Wetklo had been dropped by Mainz in favour of Muller, but why was that? I'm sure I read that Wetklo had been one of the most impressive 'keepers in the division in the first half of the season, with a high Kicker rating to boot. It surprises me somewhat if his form should go so far off the boil that he's been benched. Or is it because Muller has returned from a long-term injury? I was, after all, a tad surprised when Muller was replaced by a different 'keeper at the start of this season. Any explanation would be appreciated.

Keep up the good work dude. :)

I mentioned to you' date=' Phil, how I didn't realise Wetklo had been dropped by Mainz in favour of Muller, but why was that? I'm sure I read that Wetklo had been one of the most impressive 'keepers in the division in the first half of the season, with a high Kicker rating to boot. It surprises me somewhat if his form should go so far off the boil that he's been benched. Or is it because Muller has returned from a long-term injury? I was, after all, a tad surprised when Muller was replaced by a different 'keeper at the start of this season. Any explanation would be appreciated.

Keep up the good work dude. :)[/quote']

Müller was inured, and now that he's come back from injury, Wetklo was benched in favor of him again. I don't think there's much in between them though.

Is Tasci (CB/90) of VFB Stuttgart definately going to drop?,

I have him in a few setups and was holding on to him hoping we would rise sometime, I don't see much of him play, does he have the talent/potential to get above 90 some time?

Many thanks.

nice job' date=' just not sure why reinartz not rising?[/quote']
[..] Reinartz does have a small chance [to rise]' date=' but I thought his performances in the last few games have been worse than what I've usually seen from him.[/quote']
Is Tasci (CB/90) of VFB Stuttgart definately going to drop?' date='[/quote']

No, as Phil mentioned in the opening post: Tasci > 90/89

But IMO it's very likely that he will drop. His performances has been as awful as the performances of the entire team.

I have him in a few setups and was holding on to him hoping we would rise sometime' date=' I don't see much of him play, does he have the talent/potential to get above 90 some time?

Many thanks.[/quote']

He once showed this potential a few seasons ago and got his deserved rise to 90. But since then he was very inconstant - too inconstant to deserve a higher rating. Currently I doubt that he will ever be higher than 90 (max. 91).

Thanks for your reply,

one other player I was curious as to your thoughts.

Benedikt HOWEDES (CB/RB/22/88) Schalke 04,

Have him in a few setups also, and his progress seems to have slowed considerably, I notice in the new Bundesliga rating predictions he is to stay at 88 (again), what are his long term prospects?, worth keeping?, or should I sell now?

I have Kjaer/Hummels/Luiz/Westermann as my 4 CB's, would Howedes have any chance of being better than these 4?

Again,

many thanks.

Hey Phil' date=' just letting you know that the Wolfsburg predictions currently aren't working in the post :) It has the little box with a [b']X[/b] in it (On mine anyway)

The mirror's probably only down for a few minutes/hours at most, should be back soon.