Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

hello, I would like to help me see if I sell or retain these players:

Tim Wiese 90

Sebastian Boenisch 88

Clemens Fritz 89

Naldo 91

Torsten Frings 91

Wesley 88

Marko Marin 90

Aaron Hunt 88

Claudio Pizarro 90

Bargfrede 87

Lennart thy 77 ( I read some articles and say it is a great promise or not?)

that players are Werder Bremen and

would like on this player b. leverkusen:

Gonzalo Castro 90

I wonder if will rise or fall....sorry for my english

Thanks

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

what is the most likely rating for Gotze to rise to? and if so' date=' what is his max potential?[/quote']

88/89 in the next changes, he has the potential to be well over 90 in the future

What rise do you reckon Kraft will get.. I see that he has replaced Butt in goal recently.

Performance-wise' date=' he doesn't even deserve a 70. I wonder if he has an English parent or something.

Actually, he's been doing great. But jeez, is it really that hard to check the first post...

Top work Phil' date=' thank you.

No stand out bargains this time round then...[/quote']

There generally only will be very few massive risers in the big leagues from now on (with 3 changes over the course of a season), and if there are, they'll probably be at the beginning of the season. IMO the +11 for Götze was the last such high rise in the Bundesliga for quite some time now.

Still, there are a few good moneymakers and/or talents worth getting such as Kraft, Zieler, Alaba, Wollscheid and Clemens.

Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

Is it only me or its impossible to watch the images? Says something about the Domain unavailble or something similar.

:s

Must be something on your end as I doubt that would go unnoticed after 1 week and 6 pages of discussion.

Performance-wise' date=' he doesn't even deserve a 70. I wonder if he has an English parent or something.

Actually, he's been doing great. But jeez, is it really that hard to check the first post...

Are you serious? He must be at least in the same league as Butt, who is rated 89? So, he isn't talented, or has the potential of becoming a good goalkeeper? Or are you being sarcastic as, the person didn't even read your post with all the rises on?

Lemme know

Joel

Are you serious? He must be at least in the same league as Butt' date=' who is rated 89? So, he isn't talented, or has the potential of becoming a good goalkeeper? Or are you being sarcastic as, the person didn't even read your post with all the rises on?

Lemme know

Joel[/quote']

Read the white. ;)

Are you serious? He must be at least in the same league as Butt' date=' who is rated 89? So, he isn't talented, or has the potential of becoming a good goalkeeper? Or are you being sarcastic as, the person didn't even read your post with all the rises on?

Lemme know

Joel[/quote']

Look a bit closer and you'll find it out yourself.

but since I don't have any experience with the 3 changes per year naturally I can't tell if it will happen now or in the season's end rating changes.

My thoughts are that current form will gain more importance. Players will rise easier but will also drop easier.

Hence some of the "shocks" last round like big jumps for Coetrao and drops for Rooney etc

I dunno why but thats just my hunch, not that my opinion was really asked for but still

Is Hamit Altintop dropping? Sorry I don't know why i can't see the ratings on the first page

The Bayern currently pic seems to be down in fact, should be back up soon though. Unfortunately I don't see another way to host the pics, tried to upload them to SM directly but unfortunately the images seem to exceed the limits set by SM. Maybe I'll add an alternative mirror for each pic on a different hoster.

On the actual topic, he'll probably stay. One of Ribery and Robben often misses, in which case Altintop is a good alternative and accumulates enough minutes to stay IMO.

Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

For those not able to watch the ratings' date=' have to make an account in Imageshack.us

Cheers.[/quote']

I didn't even need an account for uploading, so if anything, this seems to be coincidence.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

I didn't even need an account for uploading' date=' so if anything, this seems to be coincidence.[/quote']

I was at work when i was not able to watch the images, so i did an account there and started working. Then at my house i wanted to check the ratings again and couldnt so i had to go to Imageshack main page and login with the account that i did at work in order to be able to see the images again.

Not sure what is happening but maybe people should try that. Idk.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (II)

I was at work when i was not able to watch the images' date=' so i did an account there and started working. Then at my house i wanted to check the ratings again and couldnt so i had to go to Imageshack main page and login with the account that i did at work in order to be able to see the images again.

Not sure what is happening but maybe people should try that. Idk.[/quote']

Well, images are now uploaded to another hoster anyway, with imageshack as alternative, should definitely work now.