Unique new custom idea's needed!!!

Bex

Ive decided that i will be creating a new custom shortly (next weekend most probably)

Im wanting a different challenge on sm, something thats not done before.

Unique ideas will be most welcome, something that me and a friend have come up with so far-

Could do a team thing - include say England Spain Italy Germany and France leagues

Have people working in pairs using last years league placements

2 divisions of 8 - so 16 people or 8 teams

Team 1 - England 1st and Italy 3rd

Team 2 - Germany 1st and Spain 2nd

Team 3 - France 1st and Spain 1st

Team 4 - England 2nd and Germany 2nd

Team 5 - England 3rd and Spain 3rd

Team 6 - Italy 1st and France 2nd

Team 7 - Italy 2nd and England 4th

Team 8 - Italy 4th and Germany 3rd

Feel free to show intrest and idea's... Maybe could introduce something that changes every season to stop the setup going stale?

Intrested

Bex

Sop

Shack

Afron

Lenny59

Longnose

Bienfait Star

Drseanfitz

R0b Walshe

Dom Latouche

Matty-Avfc

Racky

Sirmarkhughes

Nikidinho

Kazzer

Teams

1st. Chelsea

2nd. Manchester United

3rd. Arsenal

4th. Spurs

1st. Barcelona

2nd. Real Madrid

3rd. Valencia

4th Sevilla

1st. Bayern Munchen

2nd. Schalke

3rd. Werder Bremen

4th. Bayer Leverkusen

1st. Marseille

2nd. Lyon

3rd. Auxerre

4th. Lille

1st. Inter.

2nd. Roma

3rd. Milan

4th. Sampdoria

Last season's final standing's ^^^^

Or we could use this current season's top 4 standing's

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Unique new custom idea's needed!!!

Count me in' date=' just hope this attracts the right set of forumers as it looks quite good.

Some of them pairs are a little odd, Real and Bayern? Sign me up for some of that :D[/quote']

The pairs are only a rough print there not going to be the real one's ;)

Guest drseanfitz

will the pairs stay together forever, or will they be reshuffled each season?

Interested if it's the first, but nit realy if its the second.

will the pairs stay together forever' date=' or will they be reshuffled each season?

Interested if it's the first, but nit realy if its the second.[/quote']

Im unsure, ive said to a couple of people... i want something that changes from season to season to keep people intrested, doesnt have to be pairs, just something (if that makes sense) :o

Weve got a week to fine tune the creation, might create it before though if happy.

Guest drseanfitz

guessing if we are pairing up you'll get points for certain acheivements so maybe ideas like

whichever pair wins has to defend their title with a handicap(maybe 5% of previous season points knocked off) - likewise bottom pair gets 5% bonus

or at the start of each season each pair pick another pair, and any points earned against that pair will earn bonus points ontop

guessing if we are pairing up you'll get points for certain acheivements so maybe ideas like

whichever pair wins has to defend their title with a handicap(maybe 5% of previous season points knocked off) - likewise bottom pair gets 5% bonus

or at the start of each season each pair pick another pair' date=' and any points earned against that pair will earn bonus points ontop[/quote']

I like that idea

or at the start of each season each pair pick another pair' date=' and any points earned against that pair will earn bonus points ontop[/quote']

Both idea's could be introduced, would want to keep the scoring side of things pritty simple so how about you only earn points if your team doesnt lose i.e a win + draw or 2 draws.

Another idea could be whatever the team is from the start i.e 1st England + 4 France changes every r/l season? e.g use the idea weve got already and change every new season with the league standings from the previos season.. im presuming that way we'de still have atleast 3 ingame seasons with our chosen partners? (Confusing myself now, but i know what i mean :D)

And for a little extra spice, we could introduce 'acheivments'

Finish 1 game scoring 5 goals = 5 points

Finish 1 game scoring 10 goals = 10 points

Go on a 5 game game win streak = 5 points

Go on a 10 game undefeaten run = 10 points

etc etc you get the point :)

Guest drseanfitz

Both idea's could be introduced' date=' would want to keep the scoring side of things pritty simple so how about you only earn points if your team doesnt lose i.e a win + draw or 2 draws.

Another idea could be whatever the team is from the start i.e 1st England + 4 France changes every r/l season? e.g use the idea weve got already and change every new season with the league standings from the previos season.. im presuming that way we'de still have atleast 3 ingame seasons with our chosen partners? (Confusing myself now, but i know what i mean :D)[/quote']

Why not pair two managers together and at the end of the season they swap teams

Keeps the managers together but adds a twist

Its easy done in a custom......quit and apply

call me old fashioned, but I'm really not for any idea involving partner swapping or having to switch teams