Lahm Deal?

Tombstone

I've been countered Albiol, Gonzalez and 10M for Lahm.

Should I accept this, I would be gaining Lahm.

I normally play Mertesacker, Lucio and Albiol is defence, and Gonzalez, Scweiny, Navas, Fletcher and VDV in midfield, with Barry, Hamsik and Trowchowski in reserve.

I have Cissokho, Naldo, Kjaer and Ansaldi as reserve defenders.

Money is no issue at all :)

Or should I counter with another deal?

Re: Lahm Deal?

Well first of all Lahm is a top quality back with both RB and LB positions so it means you have a very versatile defender. Albiol will most likely drop by one and Gonzalez will stay. Looking at your squad Lahm would be a great addition to your team instead of Albiol. Only thing is you might want to swap Gonzalez for either Barry or Trochowski (and compensate the rating loss with some extra cash?) as Gonzalez is a pretty good player in your team.

I don't want to start a new thread' date=' so I'm gonna ask this here:

Should I swap my Sagna and Muller for Pedro?

I think it's too much... Müller is an excellent prospect and Sagna is one of the best RB's of SM.

Try Sagna + cash (15M/20M). Or Sagna + another 90/91 player. ;)

he's rejected it :(

To get Pedro, who I need, I may have to put a better offer in, but not including Muller.

If I give Sagna, I could also give either Hummels, Subotic, or Badstuber.

The question is, which one?

I have Sagna, Capdevila and Toure starting in defence, with the three above either on the bench or in reserves, but I need a forward more ( my Suarez is injured so I only have 2 above 90)

he's rejected it :(

To get Pedro' date=' who I need, I may have to put a better offer in, but not including Muller.

If I give Sagna, I could also give either Hummels, Subotic, or Badstuber.

The question is, which one?

I have Sagna, Capdevila and Toure starting in defence, with the three above either on the bench or in reserves, but I need a forward more ( my Suarez is injured so I only have 2 above 90)

i would offer subotic as hummels and badstuber are both better talents defonatly dont offer badstuber

so sagna, subotic and 15 mill maby 20mill should get him if money is not a problem

Ok, this is a different offer for Lahm in a different game world, and I've been countered my Benzema for him.

I can probably get Fabiano as a replacement, in a couple of days.

Upfront I have Higuain, Benzema, Cardozo and Kalou.

In defence I have Lucio, Mertesacker, Albiol, Jansen, Cissokho, Naldo, Ansaldi, Richards and Schmelzer as my defenders.

Money is no issue :)

Should I accept this deal, or counter it?

Ok' date=' this is a different offer for Lahm in a different game world, and I've been countered my Benzema for him.

I can probably get Fabiano as a replacement, in a couple of days.

Upfront I have Higuain, Benzema, Cardozo and Kalou.

In defence I have Lucio, Mertesacker, Albiol, Jansen, Cissokho, Naldo, Ansaldi, Richards and Schmelzer as my defenders.

Money is no issue :)

Should I accept this deal, or counter it?

Fair deal to me, as long as you can get Fabiano for sure. Lahm is solid 94 and will improve your defence while keeping your attack the same by getting Fabiano. Fabiano isnt safe at 93 though, hasnt had a great season. If he does drop, you still gain with this deal IMO.

Fair deal to me' date=' as long as you can get Fabiano for sure. Lahm is solid 94 and will improve your defence while keeping your attack the same by getting Fabiano. Fabiano isnt safe at 93 though, hasnt had a great season. If he does drop, you still gain with this deal IMO.[/quote']

I will probably be able to get Fabiano, he's at an unmanaged, but if I can't I might be able to get either Gomez, Muller, Olic or Lisandro :)

Thanks for your advice, I'll accept the deal :)