Illic, Lamela, Reus, Mwanaga - To sell or not to sell

Re: Illic, Lamela, Reus, Mwanaga - To sell or not to sell

I would keep all three of them (unless u desperately need money). Ilicic is performing well so he should rise further next time and Lamela is a future star (River have already rejected a bid in the region of 20 million for him). As for Reus, I reckon he wont rise this season due to Glabach's poor form but since they are probably going to be relegated, I reckon that quite a few clubs would be interested to buy him. What I am certain about though is that he will definitely get better than his current rating at some point.

Mwanga and Najar are also good prospect but the MLS changes have been done recently. If u are not in a very competitive setup, sell them but I suspect that u wont be able to get a lot for them.

Riferimento: Re: Illic, Lamela, Reus, Mwanaga - To sell or not to sell

I agree, I'd keep Ilicic and Lamela and maybe Reus too.

thanks' date=' i think im gonna sell Reus and try and get Grosskreutz in for him.

Think I'll keep the rest, it's a competitive setup so If I sell them no doubt someone else will sign them

many thanks![/quote']

If you're going to sell Reus, you could swap him for Gotze: as for me he's much better than Grosskreutz.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Illic, Lamela, Reus, Mwanaga - To sell or not to sell

I agree' date=' I'd keep Ilicic and Lamela and maybe Reus too.

If you're going to sell Reus, you could swap him for Gotze: as for me he's much better than Grosskreutz.[/quote']

It'd a good shout but unfortunately Gotze is already taken in my setup