Sign in to follow this  
veg

Best team in the league, struggling to win

Hi all, I have the best team in the league but I am still struggling to find good tactics and win my games that I should be winning easily. Here is my squad:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=41788&clubid=4167599&sid=236

Do you have any tactical advice? Also, as a liverpool fan, I am seriously considered selling him. Been offered benzema and david silva for him, not sure what to do? Any other signings you would recomend?

Thanks guys

Re: Best team in the league, struggling to win

Hi all' date=' I have the best team in the league but I am still struggling to find good tactics and win my games that I should be winning easily. Here is my squad:

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=41788&clubid=4167599&sid=236[/url]

Do you have any tactical advice? Also, as a liverpool fan, I am seriously considered selling him. Been offered benzema and david silva for him, not sure what to do? Any other signings you would recomend?

Thanks guys

man that is a class team

ok this is what i would do

i have had huge sucsess with this formation even with average players so hear it goes

------------casillas-------------- tackling style-normal, mentality-attacking

----puyol---pique-----vidic------ passing-short, attack style-mixed,

--------------essien------------ tempo-fast, pressing-all over.

arshavin-sneijder--kaka---ribery-- have tight marking,playmaker and offside

---------messi---villa------------ trap on (make sure your playmaker is

kaka or sneijder)

3-5-2 works wonders for me and all i have recomended it to

this formatin may leave torres,cambiasso, terry,alves on the bench but it will work.

you could play arshavin or alves on the right wing.

i would try to trade cambiasso,alves,alonso with a player like navas to try get a better winger than arshavin. eg inesta.

with that squad and tactics you should do much better let me know how you do if you do choose to use these tactics