Sign in to follow this  
joaotorres

Benfica

Re: Benfica

The only three players on that list that I would consider selling would be Zanetti' date=' Forlan, and Vidal. Sell Zanetti and Forlan while they are hot. I'm just not really a Vidal fan; no reason as to why. :D[/quote']

Ok I'll sell Forlan and Zanetti.

Vidal will stay on my team because he can rise in the next changes.

Why should you sell Zanetti? A player with that rating worth 10 million? I do not see any sense in doing that as it does not bring you too much money and you will lose a very strong player.

Same with Forlan: As long as you can not get any replacement do not sell him.

Vidal: yes, keep him, he is outstanding this season.

To be honest: Your team looks great, I would not sell any of them if you do not have an option to improve.

Why should you sell Zanetti? A player with that rating worth 10 million? I do not see any sense in doing that as it does not bring you too much money and you will lose a very strong player.

Same with Forlan: As long as you can not get any replacement do not sell him.

Vidal: yes' date=' keep him, he is outstanding this season.

To be honest: Your team looks great, I would not sell any of them if you do not have an option to improve.[/quote']

Selling Zanetti doesn't mean simply selling him for minimum cash to an external club. He could sweeten a deal, for example, by packaging Zanetti along with another player....maybe even Forlan + Zanetti for someone else.