pclark

Re: Dulcius ex asperis

Real Madrid 1 - 0 Manchester United

Darlington 0 - 1 Ayr United

Linfield 1 - 3 Internazionale

Sligo Rvs 0 - 1 Shrewsbury Town

CHELSEA 3 - 1 Raith Rovers

Barcelona 5 - 1 Bayern München

A bad week for the minnows. Linfield and Raith lose against top opposition, while Sligo and Darlington lose against other small clubs. As the only managed team to win, and winning while bottom of the league, Ayr United get performance of the week.

Only 1 game to go, Raith comfortably in the prize spots...can Sligo hold out above Bayern?

Draw with Inter 1-1 :D and finish in 7 :o atleast better than last season..

Well done Racky' date=' beat Barca 3-0 and finish in 3.. Congrats mate :D[/quote']

cheers matey :) ..

Raith Rovers 3 - 0 Barcelona

G.FETFATZIDIS 1, 35

D.ALEKSIC 16

Half Time

(3 - 0)

totally in shock.. finished 3rd place and above 4 of the top sides :) ..

rasmus jonsson also ends season with golden boot :) ..

Real Madrid 2 - 1 Darlington

Ayr United 1 - 0 Linfield

Internazionale 1 - 1 Sligo Rovers

Shrewsbury Town 0 - 1 CHELSEA

Raith Rovers 3 - 0 Barcelona

Manchester Utd 2 - 1 Bayern München

End of the season and Sligo get a point while Bayern lose at Man Utd which gives the Irish a 7th place finish above them. Ayr beat Linfield, while Darlington and Shrewsbury lose - unfortunately all of these finish in the bottom 5. Performance of the week, and clearly of the season, goes to Raith wobeat Barca 3-0 and finish in 3rd :eek: Not sure how you did it, but it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg :o Will be in touch...

• 2 weeks later...

After 2 very competitive seasons in Dulcius ex Asperis, we currrently have one vacancy to offer.

Shrewsbury Town have 5 million in the bank and a massive 51 players, so quite a bit of opportunity to wheel and deal.

They finished 2nd bottom last season and have been managerless since Jor's monster 9 game effort. Can you do better for them this season?

Serious managers only please...we don't want another tourist.

After 2 very competitive seasons in Dulcius ex Asperis' date=' we currrently have one vacancy to offer.

Shrewsbury Town have 5 million in the bank and a massive 51 players, so quite a bit of opportunity to wheel and deal.

They finished 2nd bottom last season and have been managerless since Jor's monster 9 game effort. Can you do better for them this season?

Serious managers only please...we don't want another tourist.[/quote']

I'll be up for them.

Re: Dulcius ex asperis **VACANCY**

right lads here goes.. dont slaughter me!.. but i will be leaving all gameworlds other than ec 106.. ec 80000.. wc 10000.. wc 11111.. 1 or 2 others and obviously the gameworlds that i paid for..

i will though be finishing all seasons up fully which i am involved in basically on the principal that i kno how hard and annoying it is to mess around finding replacements midway through..

so yea.. if i am 2 drop out of 1 or 2 set ups your in as seasons come to a close please dont hold it against me but obviously with circumstances ready to change its a must i spend far less time now playing sm..

my girlfriend is pregnant with my first child and i have promised to drastically cut teams to just a select few as i prepare for and will have a little one on my hands to occupy my spare time..

cheers all and seriously enjoyed being part of this gameworld and the addiction 2 sm on a whole..

right lads here goes.. dont slaughter me!.. but i will be leaving all gameworlds other than ec 106.. ec 80000.. wc 10000.. wc 11111.. 1 or 2 others and obviously the gameworlds that i paid for...

cheers all and seriously enjoyed being part of this gameworld and the addiction 2 sm on a whole..

Sorry to see you leave mate. Have been a top manager in this and other gameworlds. Still don't know how you pulled off 3rd last season with Raith :eek:

Congrats with the baby and maybe when (s)he's up and walking we'll see you back here in a few years!

Sorry to see you leave mate. Have been a top manager in this and other gameworlds. Still don't know how you pulled off 3rd last season with Raith :eek:

Congrats with the baby and maybe when (s)he's up and walking we'll see you back here in a few years!

cheers mate :) .. glad u understand as i respect u alot around here mate :) ..

id have happily continued :P but its the mises who wants me 2 go easier on here and she does make sense as i can spend hours in my time off and whilst shes at work just doing nothing but sm haha :D ..

im actually going to have 2 leave alot of game worlds i really like the gameplay of which is a shame so yea i suspect that if life doesnt turn out 2 b as hard as where both expecting maybe i will try in time 2 get back in to them but at present and with it being something new the child im rekonin it will be all on with the child for the first however long so sm will be limited unfortunately.. its 4 month away but in that space of time i should have them all cut down as some are close to ending now and some starting again but will be done in time for the arrival :) ..

cant quit it all 2gether as ill end up on suicide watch haha :eek: .. so ive decided its fairer to just stick 2 wc/ec/gc the local neghbourhood custom n the 1s i made therefore not favouring any1 else custom set up wise as i have enjopyed participating in them all :) ..

Sad to see one of top manager in the setup leave, racky. But of course we can understand your decision :)

Enjoy playing with your Raith Rovers team, very good team u build around :D

Anyway, season start on Sunday, hope Linfield can up on the table after 9th place finish in 2 consecutive season. Think I'd not changing my team so much, but maybe will do some transfer.

right lads here goes.. dont slaughter me!.. but i will be leaving all gameworlds other than ec 106.. ec 80000.. wc 10000.. wc 11111.. 1 or 2 others and obviously the gameworlds that i paid for..

i will though be finishing all seasons up fully which i am involved in basically on the principal that i kno how hard and annoying it is to mess around finding replacements midway through..

so yea.. if i am 2 drop out of 1 or 2 set ups your in as seasons come to a close please dont hold it against me but obviously with circumstances ready to change its a must i spend far less time now playing sm..

my girlfriend is pregnant with my first child and i have promised to drastically cut teams to just a select few as i prepare for and will have a little one on my hands to occupy my spare time..

Sad to see you leave mate, one of my best rival in this gw. :D

in another news, Sligo Rovers brought Israelian wingers Zahavi who already move to Palermo in RL. And Jerson Cabral.

cheers lads :) ..

clarky has been in contact with me and has kopstar wanting in so ive droped raith now as he has a more than capeable replacement :) ..

been good chalengeing against you all :) .. very good set up and enjoyed my time in here.. nice 1 for letting me be involved mate :) ..

cheers lads :) ..

clarky has been in contact with me and has kopstar wanting in so ive droped raith now as he has a more than capeable replacement :) ..

been good chalengeing against you all :) .. very good set up and enjoyed my time in here.. nice 1 for letting me be involved mate :) ..

Thanks mate for the team.. hope you spent your prize money well! :)

Going to be great being in here but will have a HUGE task to get close to working on racky's success.

And you better introduce your little one to SM as soon as it can use a computer ;)

Thanks mate for the team.. hope you spent your prize money well! :)

Going to be great being in here but will have a HUGE task to get close to working on racky's success.

And you better introduce your little one to SM as soon as it can use a computer ;)

haha cheers mate :) ..

all the best to you all and your builds and beating them big sides this season! :) ..

haha cheers mate :) ..

all the best to you all and your builds and beating them big sides this season! :) ..

Thanks will need it. Got a lovely introduction to the setup- Manchester United :eek:

Going to take a conservative approach as I get into the setup and begin to work things out so at the moment keeping the 3-5-2 that you played in the friendly with a similar attacking format.

Got one signing lined up. Player I rate highly and getting minutes so should rise from his rating.. won't crack the starting XI but decent player.

And this team has the third worst squad value.. how u got them to third is a mystery

Thanks will need it. Got a lovely introduction to the setup- Manchester United :eek:

Going to take a conservative approach as I get into the setup and begin to work things out so at the moment keeping the 3-5-2 that you played in the friendly with a similar attacking format.

Got one signing lined up. Player I rate highly and getting minutes so should rise from his rating.. won't crack the starting XI but decent player.

And this team has the third worst squad value.. how u got them to third is a mystery

truthfully mate :D ..

rasmuss johnson was the key :) ..

hes just had a positional change from cf but i had him in a different set up and he scored goals for fun.. i decided to chance him in here and he went on 2 be last season top scorer haha :D ..

i dont have a clue myself mate first season i use 2 play a b side against the computer teams and put my a side out against all managed teams so they wo all always at 100%.. second season though i just went with the flow..

i think it was more fluke than anything else mate :) ..

truthfully mate :D ..

rasmuss johnson was the key :) ..

hes just had a positional change from cf but i had him in a different set up and he scored goals for fun.. i decided to chance him in here and he went on 2 be last season top scorer haha :D ..

i dont have a clue myself mate first season i use 2 play a b side against the computer teams and put my a side out against all managed teams so they wo all always at 100%.. second season though i just went with the flow..

i think it was more fluke than anything else mate :) ..

Ye I've noticed the lack of a quality CF so been on the look out to find someone who could be a first team player... and would mean I would look at a 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 if I fail early on. Sent you a PM just to check I'm not selling any wunderkids.

Ye I've noticed the lack of a quality CF so been on the look out to find someone who could be a first team player... and would mean I would look at a 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 if I fail early on. Sent you a PM just to check I'm not selling any wunderkids.

Good luck there Kopstar. You may get a result against United or Bayern, but Chelsea have stormed the league both seasons so far. Think I might quit them and take one of the smaller ones next season as it's not as fun at the top :)

Good luck there Kopstar. You may get a result against United or Bayern' date=' but Chelsea have stormed the league both seasons so far. Think I might quit them and take one of the smaller ones next season as it's not as fun at the top :)[/quote']

Haha are loans 'in the spirit of the game'? Coz i just stuck three in for your players.

Yeah I was looking at the tables and Bayern seem to struggle.. the worst finishing of the top teams both seasons! Well looking at your Chelsea, I don't think you have conducted a single transfer :P But yeah the bottom is fun. This should be a good challenge (and looking forward the finishing second to outdo racky and get a big prize :P:p:p nah that won't happen)

And out of interest, what is the furthest one of the little guys have gotten in the cup or shield? Got a bye first round of the Shield and Sligo first round of the cup. These competitions I normally find so annoying when the main focus is the league

Haha are loans 'in the spirit of the game'? Coz i just stuck three in for your players.

Yeah I was looking at the tables and Bayern seem to struggle.. the worst finishing of the top teams both seasons! Well looking at your Chelsea' date=' I don't think you have conducted a single transfer :P But yeah the bottom is fun. This should be a good challenge (and looking forward the finishing second to outdo racky and get a big prize :P:p:p nah that won't happen)

And out of interest, what is the furthest one of the little guys have gotten in the cup or shield? Got a bye first round of the Shield and Sligo first round of the cup. These competitions I normally find so annoying when the main focus is the league[/quote']

I've got final in the Cup before narrowly lose against Chelsea and across the cup campaign I've always fielded arguably second XI like Leitner, Damiao(when he used at 83 rated), etc :D

But yes, don't know why I always done against Chelsea :P

The loan offer for Yossi BENAYOUN of Chelsea from Raith Rovers has been accepted. The transfer has been completed.

Someone who can help me crack open some defences. Yossi is 31, the next youngest in the team is 22. Will be feeling like a pensioner at Raith but will be hugely important this season. How he can unlock defences and setup up the forwards will be a huge factor in determining where we finnish this season. Did want David Luiz on loan but guess I will have to do with Benayoun :P

Someone who can help me crack open some defences. Yossi is 31' date=' the next youngest in the team is 22. Will be feeling like a pensioner at Raith but will be hugely important this season. How he can unlock defences and setup up the forwards will be a huge factor in determining where we finnish this season. Did want David Luiz on loan but guess I will have to do with Benayoun :P[/quote']

Oh ****, decent loan :D

but im not afraid, ive A CB rated 88 who can easyly stop him :D