European Championship 2260 discussion thread

Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread

Porto 3-1 Zenit

Porto end their bad run of 4 loses in a row and beat an unmanaged zenit 3-1. That means that i am level on points with the play off placed teames. Sevilla and Marseille are 9 and 8 points clear of me so winning div.3 is no longer a real possibility. Cavani is injured for the rest of the season.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread Im putting all of the important news on the first page of this thread. The managrs list with links to all the forum managers is already there. This le

Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread im hoping that it will open in 3-6 days time. I will give very regular updates

Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread Thats nice. No need to get funny on me just because i pulled out.

Im putting all of the important news on the first page of this thread. The managrs list with links to all the forum managers is already there. This league is now 75% forum filled, thanks for the surport.

A new feature i have added is the "waiting list." This is the list of forum manages who wan't a place in this league. Once a spot is avalible i will PM them quickly telling them a place is avalible. Also if you get a job offer you can arrange to give them the job. This way we can hopefully completely fill this league with forumers.

Im 2 games porto have gone from bottom of div 3 to the play off positions. A great performance tonite as i won 6-1! Pazzini has been a great signing for me and he scored two goals, moutinho is no lonfer avalible bwcause he is playing so well! He scored another two goals tonite. Carzola got the other two including a overhead kick.

Despite winning 6-1 im not completely happy. It seems that a few players are carring the team. I will be looking to strenthen soon.

Hard luck mate :)

its cool matey.. ive quite enjoyed the lyon rebuiled although its nowhere near capable.. been more of a little sort of project to keep my interest in the gameworld..

sold 1 or 2 faces i shouldnt have but the team numbers werent there so had to be done or id have pritty much have been out of here by now so glad i sold and stuck with gameworld..

good result n e ways fella for ya..

Liverpool 1-1 Benfica. :)

I consider that quite a good result' date=' and considering I tended to dominate stats (and the fact that liverpools scorer was 80 rated :confused: ) I think I could have won...

Tactics seem to be working though...

any one want a friendly tonight?[/quote']

Mate why do you ignor my visitor messages?