European Championship 2260 discussion thread

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread Im putting all of the important news on the first page of this thread. The managrs list with links to all the forum managers is already there. This le

Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread im hoping that it will open in 3-6 days time. I will give very regular updates

Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread Thats nice. No need to get funny on me just because i pulled out.

Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread

Im just explaining why i quit this gameworld. Despite putting in a lot of effort to keep it busy the max amount of people that come on and say their score is 4. Also i never really get transfer bid's or any real news from this setup. The last post was 2 days ago.

Also i have spent a lot of time trying to keep this game world busy but nobady want to take the positions.

A offer came for a club in EC Anno Domini which i couldn't really refuse.

It would be nice if their was someone who could take over this came world, i will give them the names of all the people intrested in this league and the manager list on page 1.

Sorry everyone:o

Lyon 0 - 2 Internazionale

Half Time

(0 - 2)

D.STANKOVIC 8

G.HULK 20

MY FIRST EVER SM RELEGATION!!!!! AND I PAID FOR IT.. LITERALLY :P ..

Unlucky mate no doubt Lyon will be in Division1 soon enough ;)

Lost 2-0 as well to Madrid :(

I could of Gone a point behind United :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Unlucky mate no doubt Lyon will be in Division1 soon enough ;)

Lost 2-0 as well to Madrid :(

I could of Gone a point behind United :mad::mad::mad::mad:

hopefully mate.. ill b sticking around with lyon otherwise if people take the squad i doubt theyll understand what the build was about.. PURE BOREDOM :D ..

personally i rekon i could go down from 2 just as easy as i did 1.. ill see wots around come tbs being up but i still plan 2 stick with the under 25s as i have been doing and trying 2 get squad numbers up..

Porto and Zenit free in this setup!

Come on guys lets keep it going, it's started really well.

Arsenal drew with 2nd place Shaktar at home tonight, to maintain their lead in division 2.

Current form continuing....should see the Gunners in the dizzy heights of the 1st division.

Shakhtar -

Our cracking season comes to a end tonight against Liverpool looking to better them and hope Arsenal get a draw or loss so we come first good luck to all tonight.

Unlucky...

Arsenal's win away 3-1 means automatic promotion into the 1st division.

Really chuffed to get promoted first time round. Just need to hold it up in the top league now.

I missed out on the title by 1point :(:mad:

Beat Chelsea 3-1 but it wasn't enough to go top of the league as United beat Lyon........

I'm pleased with my Roma team but I need to make a few adjustments to push on for the title next season

sorry bud :( ..

his united is very feint.. should no way have taken title imo.. original side ba odd signings.. mjority the 1s who have come in are dropers..

sorry bud :( ..

his united is very feint.. should no way have taken title imo.. original ba odd signings the 1ce who have come in are dropers..

Not your fault at all mate ;)

I should of put them away when I played them but I didn't :P

I'll have another go next season anyway ;)