European Championship 2260 discussion thread

Riferimento: Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread

Unlucky...

Arsenal's win away 3-1 means automatic promotion into the 1st division.

Really chuffed to get promoted first time round. Just need to hold it up in the top league now.

:(:(:(

I get relegated with my Atletico but I'm in the SMFA SHIELD final

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread Im putting all of the important news on the first page of this thread. The managrs list with links to all the forum managers is already there. This le

Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread im hoping that it will open in 3-6 days time. I will give very regular updates

Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread Thats nice. No need to get funny on me just because i pulled out.

Re: European Championship 2260 discussion thread

Shakhtar News:

The offer for Patrick HELMES of VfL Wolfsburg from Shakhtar has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

89 = 6M

Happy as this brings in more depth to my squad when it is needed as well as another solid ST happy to sign him due to the faked I have 20M to spend and need depth now just a hold out till next season were I can offer deals again to the likes of Tottenham ect.

Shakhtar News:

New season soon to be under way looking for change going for a solid CM and will be off loading a load of players Bale may be one.

For now.

21 year old CB/DM Yaroslav Rakytskiy (89) is free to leave looking for PE for a solid 90+ or willing to ship out for a big cash sum so get bidding.

22 year old AM/Wing Borges Willian (90) is free to leave for a solid 90+ RM or 20M.

26 year old CM/LM Luis Fernandinho (90) is also free to leave for PE or around 18M.

28 year old Da Silva Eduardo (89) is free to leave for 8-12M so get bidding.

Ibrahimovic is up for transfer lads' date=' looking at P/E with a 90+ Striker and a wide player (W/LM) coming back to me, all offers will be considered though[/quote']

Would you take 92 rated ST Alberto GILARDINO and 90 rated 22 year old winger Borges WILLIAN for him if so let me no will have to be on the 20th!

Would you take 92 rated ST Alberto GILARDINO and 90 rated 22 year old winger Borges WILLIAN for him if so let me no will have to be on the 20th!

Its not a terrible offer, though i'm not not a huge Gilardino fan to be honest, I'll keep it in mind and see what else comes my way

been struggling with this gameworld pritty much since the off.. was my first time in a competitive european world championship and i will be honest and say i really havent like the format of them..

decided with it being the end of the seaosn.. tbs ready to come up etc i would let the club go so a new man can come in and push these better than wot i have done..

do appologise as i made this a personal build just for fun sake but feel if a new man comes in with plenty of team the team wont get 2 far left behind as it only season 2 ready 2 start..

all the best lads..

MY FIRST EVER SM RELEGATION.. LADS THANKS FOR HANDING IT 2 ME :) ..

Shakhtar:

This season we have a lot to do as we aim to be the next club to make it to Div 1 football, we have to play Chelsea - Lyon who came down last season and Sevilla and Marseille who came up but we will do all we can to take off from last seasons 2nd place.

The loan offer for Aleksandr HLEB of Barcelona from Shakhtar has been accepted. The transfer has been completed

Our first deal of the season is not the best but brings much needed Depth with a 88 joining as our B right mid.

My club is looking for two new players Ibrahimovic was top of the list but think that will never happen so going for a solid CM and CB should be a good deal to get both on our papers.

I have to say Div 2 looks grate this season with some of the names in it Bale being one it is only a matter of time before he is for sale so be ready.

Been offered Inter :)

Dunno whether to accept or not...I like my Roma a lot :P

Well, Inter were left with a fantastic team by the last manager :rolleyes:

Decided to switch to take on the challenge of Lyon. Got a good enough squad to build on, hopefully good enough to avoid a 2nd relegation, which is my first target, but add to the centre of the midfield and a better striker than Gomis, and promotion to Division 1 could be possible. Hardly got any cash to invest and still got most of the squad on transfer bans, so that's more a goal for the season after.

Well' date=' Inter were left with a fantastic team by the last manager :rolleyes:

Decided to switch to take on the challenge of Lyon. Got a good enough squad to build on, hopefully good enough to avoid a 2nd relegation, which is my first target, but add to the centre of the midfield and a better striker than Gomis, and promotion to Division 1 could be possible. Hardly got any cash to invest and still got most of the squad on transfer bans, so that's more a goal for the season after.[/quote']

haha I kinda miss my Roma team but I like a new challenge...hopefully i can pry away some of my old players at Roma

The loan offer for Danny WELBECK of Manchester United from Shakhtar has been accepted. The transfer has been completed.

2nd loan in should do well here this season.

The offer for Tom HUDDLESTONE of Tottenham Hotspur from Shakhtar has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My first signing this season a real nice player to have in my squad witch is getting better in depth.

The offer for Arne FRIEDRICH of VfL Wolfsburg from Shakhtar has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another solid player should do well here this season.

juventus news.

adem ljajic of barca has joined on a seasons loan also carlos vela of arsenal.

hoping to add andreu fontas of barca to the turin gaints for the seaon also.

thanks to those manager's for the help needed to hopfully reach the play-offs this seaon.

All good:D

If anyone else is looking for some help with depth for this season I still have Krkic, Yildrim, Henrique & Ganso available for loan as well.

**Ganso loaned out to Atletico for the season**

Shakhtar News:

We have welcomed new blood for next season..

CB - Arne Friedrich (90)

CB - Phil Jagielka (89)

CB - Ryan Shawcross (88)

(All 3 are sub team players but fit in nice with depth wise in better ratings)

Tom Huddlestone (89)

Scott Parker (89)

(Tom is a grate player and still only 24 could easy be a 90+. Scott is also a grate player, the English player of the season just says everything linked with Liverpool if he dose move he should do well with Gerrard could easy be a 90.)