cristiano ronaldo

benmatthews

Re: cristiano ronaldo

ive recived a bid of 90 million for ronaldo. is it worth accepting? theres plenty of money for a replacement but is there anyone that can replace ronaldo? advice would be greatly apprecieated :D

Personally for me I would probably reject. It's tempting as thats an awful lot of money, plus don't forget a nice hefty reduction off your wage bill each week and one player certainly doesn't make a team. Spent wisely that 90 mil could buy some of the best youngsters money can buy. QUARESMA, NANI and CARDOZO could all be possible long term replacements.

But you should have sufficient income each season anyway to invest for the future. Sell pretty much anyone else before Ronaldo. Besides you are going to need to get a long term replacement for Giggs at some point.

if he continues to play like this next season then defintly he will increase again he is the best winger in sm and i would really sell him howvcer if u want make a deal that u get ronaldinho and someother top player

ronaldinho aint gonna decrease he is the second or first highest scorere in the spanish league and he has scored more this season that the one before

• 3 weeks later...

Never sell ronaldo if you have him, simple as.

He will eventually become one of the top 2 rated on the game as we all know,

as long as he continues to perform at the level he is doing.

I would only EVER sell ronaldo, if i was getting two 96's as replacement, in any

position, not just wingers, because a good manager would have decent back up

for Ronaldo anyway :)

• 3 years later...

Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, OIH, (Portuguese pronunciation: [kɾɨʃtiˈɐnu ʁuˈnaɫdu]; born 5 February 1985), commonly known as Cristiano Ronaldo, is a Portuguese footballer who plays as a winger or a forward for Spanish La Liga club Real Madrid and serves as captain of the Portuguese national team. Ronaldo is the most expensive player in football history after moving from Manchester United to Real Madrid in a transfer deal worth £80 million (€94m, US$132m). In addition, his contract with Real Madrid, in which he is to be paid £11 million per year over the following six years, makes him the highest-paid football player in the world.[3] Ronaldo holds the distinction of being the first player to win the FIFA Puskás Award, an honour handed by FIFA to the best goal of the year. He scored that goal from 40 yards out against FC Porto in a UEFA Champions League quarter-final match, while still playing for Manchester United.