Wesley Sneijder VS Steven Gerrard

Re: Wesley Sneijder VS Steven Gerrard

its a bit of a no brainer really isnt it' date=' sneijder[/quote']

Ah really?

He is the captain for a club with strong history. SM just dropped him not long ago. Will SM drop him again in next month? Gerrard is some lowly 93!??!? Really?

Milan is leading the standing, I seriously doubt Milan will give it away that easy after not winning it for so long. Inter slow start will definitely going to effect Sneijder's rating. He will not get any rise soon needless to mention.

And also Gerrard had more minutes compare to Sneijder. Goals/assists were pretty same. But Gerrard scored more goals.

And more one thing, the Serie A quality had dropped in recent time. Well you get the idea.

Ah really?

He is the captain for a club with strong history. SM just dropped him not long ago. Will SM drop him again in next month? Gerrard is some lowly 93!??!? Really?

Milan is leading the standing' date=' I seriously doubt Milan will give it away that easy after not winning it for so long. Inter slow start will definitely going to effect Sneijder's rating. He will not get any rise soon needless to mention.

And also Gerrard had more minutes compare to Sneijder. Goals/assists were pretty same. But Gerrard scored more goals.

And more one thing, the Serie A quality had dropped in recent time. Well you get the idea.[/quote']

hahahahaha

Sneijder is the obvious choice at the mo' date=' but Gerrard at his best was better than Sneijder. For years he carried one club to glory( and im not a liverpool fan), best prem player for the past decade.[/quote']

Sneijder ain't at his best yet, he's got some years left before reaching his best imo. Xavi, Gerrard, Essien, Cambiasso, Pirlo, Xabi Alonso.. There's an endless list of players who got to their best when they were already older and that's pretty obvious too as when you get older your more experienced and wiser and play smarter. I think Sneijder will have his shot at 96 in the future (though that'll take a few years). Meanwhile, the only direction Gerrard is going, is downwards. Don't think he'll drop this or next ratings, but if Liverpool keep being this average next season I think he'll sure drop again.

Go for Sneijder :D