Sign in to follow this  
imran_singh

Schweinsteiger, fletcher or gourcuff???

Re: Schweinsteiger, fletcher or gourcuff???

Gourcuff because Fletcher plays for a better team who might win the league and Schweinsteiger is too good rating wise.

I second this, altough I think Gourcuff better, but regular in club like United give him advantage IMO.

Don't sell gourcuff. I'm a united fan' date=' sell fletch. Would much rather have gourcuff! Both are the same rating, fletch aint rising. Gorucuff has more potential, much more![/quote']

Your missing the point that Gourcuff has no chance at all to rise with Lyon this season. Fletcher has.

Your missing the point that Gourcuff has no chance at all to rise with Lyon this season. Fletcher has.

I'm not missing any point. Fletch ain't going to rise this time. Neither's Gourcuff. Now here's MY POINT - Gourcuff has the most potential to rise in the future, Fletch just isn't as talented (although different type of player) as Gourcuff.

I'm not missing any point. Fletch ain't going to rise this time. Neither's Gourcuff. Now here's MY POINT - Gourcuff has the most potential to rise in the future' date=' Fletch just isn't as talented (although different type of player) as Gourcuff.[/quote']

Comparing Gourcouff to Fletcher is like comparing a Ferarri with a Volvo ... don`t sell the frenchman mate!

I'm not missing any point. Fletch ain't going to rise this time. Neither's Gourcuff. Now here's MY POINT - Gourcuff has the most potential to rise in the future' date=' Fletch just isn't as talented (although different type of player) as Gourcuff.[/quote']

Do you think? I don't think Gourcuff will rise as long as he plays for Lyon (Toulalan is overrated too imo). And Fletch might not be as good as, but he does play for Utd who are way ahead of Lyon in terms of quality and SM rating chances. Even if Fletcher doesn't get his rise this season, he will next time if Man Utd have another good year. Gourcuff imo won't rise unless Lyon win the French league + get really far in the CL.

Of course if he moves to another club everything chances. Just looking at things from an SM perspective ;)

Gourcuff, the youngest, and i think most talentfull. I think that Schweinsteiger and Fletcher are on their highest rating. They are all good, but from this 3, I should keep Gourcuff 100% sure.