Championship Manager: Season 01/02

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Championship Manager: Season 01/02 Apologies for the delay' date=' there you go

Re: Championship Manager: Season 01/02 Guys, the game is still being updated on http://www.champman0102.co.uk/ in fact I am part of the update team. We just released our March DB 2 months ago so yo

Re: Championship Manager: Season 01/02

On one save I had a 78 year old from Iraq (? i think) who had only played one professional game in his whole career. He was at a club for 2 seasons then got released never to be signed again, on numerous occasions i tried to sign him but he couldnt get a work permit. The game / save actually crashed, I never got to see him retire haha!

His stats were truly woeful, had 1 on so many attributes!

I've got it working.I had to save them to a seperate folder 1st before copying.

Cheers for your help.

Edit:Are there any other patches that are worth downloading?

Sorry' date=' only saw your edit now.

I personally play with the Tapani Patch 2.19.

You get coloured atts which makes it a bit nicer imo.

It takes less performance from your comp. (the original game runs only on one core i think and the laptop tends to be very warm. with the tapani patch it runs smooth as a baby)

This might help you: [url']http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php/70-What-does-the-Tapani-Patch-change[/url]

Also guys, there are a few people who always fancy a network game.

On one save I had a 78 year old from Iraq (? i think) who had only played one professional game in his whole career. He was at a club for 2 seasons then got released never to be signed again' date=' on numerous occasions i tried to sign him but he couldnt get a work permit. The game / save actually crashed, I never got to see him retire haha!

His stats were truly woeful, had 1 on so many attributes![/quote']

Would've loved a screen shot of that fella!

I'll try the tapani patch and maybe we should try and start an sm managers network game in the future?

• 3 weeks later...

Game is here. I suggest mounting the iso but alternatively you can burn it on a disc too.

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=cat&id=3

Newest data update is here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=155

You will find instructions on how to install on the forum. We also welcome feedback

The order is

1. Game

2. Upgrade to v3.9.68 (that file is called 242.rar when you download it I believe)

3. (optional) copy and paste the data update (march 2013 db), if you don't you have the 2001 data

4. (optional) apply the tapani patch (2.19 for example, not the 3. series) which gives you coloured atts and other stuff (don't set start year as 2012, has to be 2010)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad to see this thread has picked up' date=' addicted to this game! :D[/quote']

Is this thread really about THE Championship Manager from the season 2001 / 2002?

If that's the case, let me just congratulate the author of this thread: well done, mate!

Although CM 01 / 02 wasn't the 1st football management game I played, it was surely the most addictive; truly epic game!:)

Remember Maxim Tsigalko? He was a hell of a player in that game. In real life (I don't know if you guys were aware of this) he played in my domestic league, the Portuguese one, for a team called Marítimo.

CM 01 / 02 was greatly responsible for my passion towards football management games. And I believe you all remember that it didn't have 2D or 3D matches.

I'm very happy to see it positively affected so many people.

Regards:)

Is this thread really about THE Championship Manager from the season 2001 / 2002?

If that's the case' date=' let me just congratulate the author of this thread: well done, mate!

Although CM 01 / 02 wasn't the 1st football management game I played, it was surely the most addictive; truly epic game!:)

Remember Maxim Tsigalko? He was a hell of a player in that game. In real life (I don't know if you guys were aware of this) he played in my domestic league, the Portuguese one, for a team called Marítimo.

CM 01 / 02 was greatly responsible for my passion towards football management games. And I believe you all remember that it didn't have 2D or 3D matches.

I'm very happy to see it positively affected so many people.

Regards:)[/quote']

an update was released with 2013 players mate. head over to the website to download it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hadnt played it for a couple of months so loving the new updates. Started with Roma' date=' hit horrific CM0102 form in the league, but in the final of the cup.

Hoping to scrape 4th and grab the cup against Fiorentina (1-0 on agg so far).[/quote']

I started playing again with the autumn updates a few weeks back and have to admit the updates are top draw.The updates actually seem to make the game a bit tougher which is a good thing although Bayern are outrageously good.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
TGR Thats Gsming Robo proudly presents #ChampionshipManager0102 Top 10 Left backs. A list of great, well performing Left Backs that has done me a load of good in the past.
Remember to smash a like & share the video out to people who may of played this game before.
#StaySafe & #SUBSCRIBE. TGR Thats Gaming Robo & #TGRThatsGamingRobo