Falcao or Hulk...

DMB1

Re: Falcao or Hulk...

Falcao has became available at an unmanaged club' date=' he scored 19 in 27 games in my league. 2nd top goalscorer behind Rooney.

Is he worth 15m?

I can also get Hulk from an unmanaged club.

Will any of these rise?

I can only buy one of these players[/quote']

i would buy hulk. IMO he will rise +1 he has been very consistent for porto over the last 2 seasons. 2009/2010 he played 19 games scoring 18 goals. This season he has got 19 goals in 19 games. scoring for fun.

Falcao last season was outstanding with 28 starts and 25 goals yet this season he has scored 8 goals in 14 outings. The consistency level for me goes with hulk who will rise to a +1 where as i think falcao will stay at his current rating

Both play for Porto. However;

Hulk is only 21' date=' Falcao 25.

Hulk has 19 goals in 19 games!!! this season, Falcao only 8 in 14. Stil good, but not as good a Hulk.

Both good players-however short term rating and long term potential seems both to be Hulk.[/quote']

Hulk.....he is younger and a better player IMO

eh some correction to be done

hulk is oni 4 months younger than falcao

but looking at the current form

hulk is indeed more consistent then falcao

and hulk is showing why there was so many interest abt him ard two years back

I would say Hulk...

But some interesting points:

1 - Hulk in the next rating changes should change to Wing/Fwd.

2 - Falcao has only scored 8 goals due to injuries, he recently returned. But he already scored 7 goals in Europa League.

3 - Yes its true that Hulk has scored 19 goals in 19 games, but he doesn't score nearly 1 month.

;)

Lukaku hasn't scored in weeks, does that make him a less interesting talent? I think Hulk has more than proven himself more than once this season to deserve a 91. And next to that I think he has a better chance to move to another bigger club in Europe than Falcao does. If Falcao was that interesting for other clubs he would've already left Porto wouldn't he?

I'd buy Hulk, he'll probably be cheaper than Falcao too.

Lukaku hasn't scored in weeks' date=' does that make him a less interesting talent?[/b'] I think Hulk has more than proven himself more than once this season to deserve a 91. And next to that I think he has a better chance to move to another bigger club in Europe than Falcao does. If Falcao was that interesting for other clubs he would've already left Porto wouldn't he?

I'd buy Hulk, he'll probably be cheaper than Falcao too.

I didn't say that.

Just wanted to say that he have scored 19 goals in 19 games don't mean he scores in every game.

;)

Both play for Porto. However;

Both are about 21

Hulk has 19 goals in 19 games!!! this season' date=' Falcao only 8 in 14. Stil good, but not as good a Hulk.

Both good players-however short term rating and long term potential seems both to be Hulk.[/quote']

This season Hulk's been great, last season, Hulk was pitiful. Unless he can do it again, then to say he's the better short term and long term is definitely off. ;)