European Championship 2250

BroodRoosterNL

To hopefully keep our gameworld alive, I'd like to introduce the EC2250 thread, open to all our managers and outsiders are welcome to hop in of course.

So far our managers known on the forum:

Jor Hberg / Jor - Real Madrid

Mikki Sistermans / BroodRoosterNL - Bayern Munchen

Andrew Breon / NapoliFan101 - Shakhtar

Vynicius Matheus / Vynicius - Manchester City

- / Megut Ogil - Internazionale

Dave S / Brummiewelsh - Marseille

Rishi Ragoonanan / Rishi - Barcelona

If we get enough managers in here we'll start a Match Report thread of course, hopefully it'll be a good and competitive competition for a long time! May the best win of course :D

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: European Championship 2250

Mais um aque ' date=' não falo inglês falo português sou treinador do Manchester City e eu pretendo ser campeão de tudo :D

Bom jogo a nos todos ;*:P[/quote']

I can't speak Portuguese, can you speak English please? ;p

Oh, you can't speak English right? But ok, nice that you are City. :)

no you hav'nt....... :P

Haha, great! Welcome :)

Updated the manager list, hope Katty and Megut can hop in here soon so we'll know their forum names too!

First match is a good result with a 2-3 victory over CSKA, seems your Cavani didn't do much yet madriid9 :P

Though I'll hope my teams get's a little better, Schweini got a red in the 50th and 7 on target from a total of 18 shots can be better. But that'll come :D

Haha' date=' great! Welcome :)

Updated the manager list, hope Katty and Megut can hop in here soon so we'll know their forum names too!

First match is a good result with a 2-3 victory over CSKA, seems your Cavani didn't do much yet madriid9 :P

Though I'll hope my teams get's a little better, Schweini got a red in the 50th and 7 on target from a total of 18 shots can be better. But that'll come :D[/quote']

Ghehe, it was friendly mate. ;p

4-3 lose to Internazionale. Nice appearance from Inter's Pandev with a hattrick. On my side a nice appearance from Higuain, 2 goals.

They will stay their for the first season and as far as I know you can't call them back and you can't send them back.

I guess you are Rishi from Barca? Please confirm or tell us who you are if your not the Barca manager, so I can update you in the manager list ;)

We'll see about that Jor, we'll see about that..

They will stay their for the first season and as far as I know you can't call them back and you can't send them back.

I guess you are Rishi from Barca? Please confirm or tell us who you are if your not the Barca manager' date=' so I can update you in the manager list ;)

We'll see about that Jor, we'll see about that..[/quote']

Yes...I am Rishi manager of Barca and I want back Zlatan at the end of the first season.

Yes...I am Rishi manager of Barca and I want back Zlatan at the end of the first season.

Updated you on the list :)

And don't worry, at the start of next season he'll be in your squad.

Btw would like to know if people are interested in a Match Report / Transfer thread. Which basically means that if we start one, you do actually post there. (Not that your interested, but only in reading other peoples news :P).