European Championship 2250

BroodRoosterNL

Re: European Championship 2250

Welcome back mate!

Bit off-topic but that doesn't really matter I guess. Is there anyone in this league interested in taking over my Barcelona team (Euro Champ 2347) or Borussia Dortmund (BCFC World). Barca's got all the original players plus a 2nd team with average 91 rating. Dortmund's a World Champ world, finished 5th this season with an average 90 rated team with great talents too. Message me if interested or for more info. Don't know if it's possible to just hand over a team but we can at least make an arrangement on when I quit etc.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dan malone steered Manchester City to victory against Málaga CF.

Manchester City beat Málaga CF 2 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Semi Final Leg 2 fixture.

Johnson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hernandez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Manchester City went through 4 - 1 on aggregate.

Sets up a shield final with Marsielle on tuesday.

More people continue to destroy other unmanaged clubs... This really has to stop or I will consider quitting.

Yeah' date=' you've got a point, let's stop with that then, we don't want Napoli to quit right?

Hmm, didn't notice the Charity Shield final today, thought it'd be a friendly.

But well 1-1 is decent enough, just bad luck losing 4-2 on penalties, congratz Jor.

Thanks mate, just your bad luck, Charity Shield missed in my trophy cabinet.

Thought I just had to post this.

My Argentina destroyed Poland.. 9-1 :D:o

5 times Aguero, 2 times Messi, Cambiasso and Higuain (4 assists from Messi) and the even better part, 9 shots on target!

Which means I now have 6 out of 2, with 15 goals and 2 against and Aguero being top scorer with 8, in 2 matches.. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of an update, Jor's gone. Big loss to Chelsea gives us a possible chance for relegation with a big 6 pointer against City next. Still, 5 points above Chelsea who sit in the relegation zone and 2 points above City with a good GD compared to them makes me happy. Looks like Madrid are heading back to Division 2.

Yeah too bad Jor's gone, don't know why, seems like he forgot about the game as he got fired after being inactive for a month.

Anyways, still chances to win the league, 2 matches left and only 1 point away from Barca. Though also a lot of clubs close behind, like I said before, the one who can predict this season is a genius :)