European Championship 2250

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: European Championship 2250

New manager signs for Valencia.

Today, Robin Tweet (2) has been announced as the new manager of Valencia. He has signed a 4 year contract with the club and has been given £152.5m to spend on fresh players.

Robin's aim is to get Valencia into the Champions League and beat all the world's best teams.

Is this achievable?

Hello everyone, I apologise for it being so long. :o Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. First of all I have made some significant changes to my squad ready for next season after managing to reach a rather unexpected 3rd position this term. I feel my Marseille squad have moved up vastly from when I originally took over 5 seasons ago down in Division 3, managing to make use of original squad players with a mix of players purchased.

Next season I will have a new CB partnership of Mexes and Rami. I have also recently bought in a new strike partner for Remy in the form of Suarez. B) I have finally managed to build a sufficient 2nd squad so will be able to compete for the Cup next season along with the other competitions. My next target is to compete for a sufficient RB as I feel this is my only weak spot in my squad. So will try and have good cup runs again this season in order of earning a decent transfer kitty.

Finally, good luck to everyone next season! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I on the other hand have an incredibly stupid assistant manager, who couldn't beat a sad little depleted Villarreal, or even draw to qualify. But that's what you get when you're the victim of the intelligent "play a 76 rated winger instead of the 10 other possible choices above that rating not even on the bench".

0-0 in the top match vs Marseille, luckily Barca lost so the difference isn't that big (kicked Remy out for 6 weeks, sorry :P). Though I am having a bit of a disadvantage missing both Aguero and Robben for a little while.

Just signed Ahamada, from what I read around here he's a great talent, so looking forward to see him reaching the 90's :)