Help me to confess the chairman to accept a deal

mansstude

I'm going to buy Cavani 90 rated for 30M and my chairman is accepting up to 28M, the other manager won't accept anything but cash.

I'm thinking to sell one or two 89 rated players from my team in Cavani's position hopping that it will lead to acceptance from the chairman.

does any one know if that will work?

my FWDs ratings are 90, 89x2, 88, 86 and 85

any solution to get this deal done?

Riferimento: Help me to confess the chairman to accept a deal

i dont think that selling your player will work, i mean, why take such a risk if then the cap remains 28 mil, just send a private message to the manager, and explain that you cant bid on him more than 28 mil.

I mean, its just 2 mil, try convince him, 2 mil arent that big of a deal, if he still doesnt accept than maybe just buy some low rated player he has for a 2 mil overprice.

Re: Help me to confess the chairman to accept a deal

I'm going to buy Cavani 90 rated for 30M and my chairman is accepting up to 28M' date=' the other manager won't accept anything but cash.

I'm thinking to sell one or two 89 rated players from my team in Cavani's position hopping that it will lead to acceptance from the chairman.

does any one know if that will work?

my FWDs ratings are 90, 89x2, 88, 86 and 85

any solution to get this deal done?[/quote']

Yeah, mate, that's a good idea! You will be getting a great striker who should rise to 91 soon.

Edit: Maxpayne's idea is better. :P Just try to convince him.

i dont think that selling your player will work' date=' i mean, why take such a risk if then the cap remains 28 mil, just send a private message to the manager, and explain that you cant bid on him more than 28 mil.

I mean, its just 2 mil, try convince him, 2 mil arent that big of a deal, if he still doesnt accept than maybe just buy some low rated player he has for a 2 mil overprice.[/quote']

that's what I'm doing from yesterday, telling him that cash isn't problem and I countered his offer 3 times with reasonable deals but no he wants 30M

plus he reply with Portuguese and short replys so it was hard to negotiate :(

Yeah' date=' mate, that's a good idea! You will be getting a great striker who should rise to 91 soon.

Edit: Maxpayne's idea is better. :P Just try to convince him.[/quote']

I hear you :)

Would you like to say something relevant to him? Or would you like to translate his messages? PM me and I'll do it if so' date=' no problem, I speak portuguese. ;)[/quote']

I translated his messages he wants just 30M

will wait for his coming reply and see if I got anything to say, thanks for offering ur help.. will PM u then =)