AngusLFC

Defenders

Defenders

45599_1282961639.jpg

Tares Burlak

Club:Lokomotiv Moskova

Rating:77

Predicted increase:+5

The Russian league is producing some very good risers and Burlak is one of the best. Burlak is a reagular starter in the Lokomotiv team which has 20 players rated higher than 82, this means that Burlak should get a definate +5 increase but possibly higher (+6/7).

23415_1210237864.jpg

Fedor Kudryashov

Club:Spartak Moskova

Rating:83

Predicted increase:+2

Kudryashov has started most of Spartak's games this season but i seems that he can't hold down a starting spot every game. This said he still plays easily enough to get a +2 rise and if he does get a concrete place in the starting team he should get a +3 rise.

Midfielders

Midfielders

46443_1289007996.jpg

Granit XHAKA

Club:Basel

Rating:78

Predicted increase: +6

Xhaka for some reason missed out on an increase in the recent changes, this means you could even get him off a managed team. Xhaka seemes to now be a starting player fr a club who have players rated 88, this means he should definately get a big rise. Even if Xhaka loses his first team position he is still garenteed to rise about +4. The only thing is you will have to wait a long time for the next Swiss changes.

45837_1285117214.jpg

Mabwati Cedric

Club: Numancia (On loan from Atletico Madrid)

Predicted increase: +4

Firstly 2 things:

1) On most websites he is called Cedric Mabati

2) Although SM say his club is Numancia he is only on loan there.

Cedric is a vital player for Numancia playing more games then anyone else on his team (including GK's!) Numanica have 19 players rated 82+ so a +4 rating increase is really the least he should get. He is also a very hot prospect who who should keep after his rise. He could start to play a part in Atletico Madrid's first team next season. Some of the top clubs are like Barcelona and Chelsea are already showing intrest, read here.

Also click the link to see two of his goals. You should definately buy him.

1280_1297362048.jpg

Kris Commons

Club: Celtic

Rating:84

Predicted increase: +2

You may be thinking that now is the time to sell Commons after he recently got a +2 rating increase but i would argue now is the time to buy him. Commons signed for Celtic after a great start to the season for Derby in the championship and since joining the scotish team he has exelled. At the time of me writing this he had scored 9 goals in 12 games as a winger. It sems that Commons will be a key player for Cetlic next season which should mean he rises +2 or even +3 and he could reach 88 at Celtic if he continues to impress.

40104_1295007559.jpg

Taishi Taguchi

Club: Nagoya Grampus

Rating:70

Predicted increase: +7

Taguchi has already made a appearence for a team with 19 players rated 80 or over. +7 should be a given but if he starts a few games he could get a +12

StephenMUFC Find

missing_player.jpg

May Mahlangu

Club: Helsingborges IF

Predicted increase: +3

Mahlangu has been a key part of the succes of Helsingborges, at the time of writing they sit top of the Sweedish league. He is a creative midfielder who can also provide the odd goal and should get a good rise.

48212_1298464573.jpg

Odil Ahmedov

Club: Anzhi

Rating:80

Predicted increase: +4

Big spending Anzhi are posing a title threat in the Russian league this season and Ahmedov is one of there star players. He has started 15 of Anzhi's first 16 games and even has been linked to Arsenal recently. He is a must buy!

Re: Obscure rises - less well known rises for competitive leagues

Ron-Robert ZIELER

Club:Hannover 96

Rating:75

Predicted increase: +5

Zieler has now started Hannovers last 6 games. I think this is because their first choice keeper is injured, if so he will probably only rise +5. But if he is the new starting keeper he should rise +8/9

He is the new starting keeper, Fromlowitz is not injured - he is just not good enough.

is Switzerland rating done? will Granit XHAKA be rated soon?

do i still have the time to buy him?

thanks the thread starter... i enjoyed reading.. awesome thread..

i rep you..

thanks:) i think that he has missed out. It still says they are being reviewed but there are no players being displayed. Im also ptetty sure i saw thr basel changes being done. This may actually be a good thing because you can sign him now on low wages and he eill have a big rise rather than 2 small rises. Definately still buy him.

thanks:) i think that he has missed out. It still says they are being reviewed but there are no players being displayed. Im also ptetty sure i saw thr basel changes being done. This may actually be a good thing because you can sign him now on low wages and he eill have a big rise rather than 2 small rises. Definately still buy him.

mate, thanks.. do you know anything about begium league? when are they rating?

Belgian Rises

125px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png

Belgium Rating Predictions

I have only posted less well known rises. Please just ask if you want to find out more about a player as i cant be bothered to make this very detailed:). I will add to this tomorrow prabably, said i would do it taday but i can't really be bothered:o

GK

Colin Coosemans-----Age:18-----Rating:75-----Predicted increase:+7

Srdjan Blasic-----Age:28-----Rating:80-----Predicted increase:+2

Defenders

Ngonca Anele-----Age:23-----Rating:83-----Predicted increase:+2

David Hubert-----Age:23-----Rating:82-----Predicted increase:+3

Midfielders

Yaya Soumahoro-----Age:21-----Rating:77-----Predicted increase:+3

Forwards

Jonathan Wilmet-----Age:25-----Rating:82-----Predicted increase:+2

Erik Bokanga-----Age:22-----Rating:77-----Predicted increase:+3

Yang Wang-----Age:21-----Rating:70-----Predicted increase:+7

Bokanga may not rise as he has recently been released.

Re: Belgian Rises

Colin Coosemans-----Age:18-----Rating:75-----Predicted increase:+7

Yang Wang-----Age:21-----Rating:70-----Predicted increase:+7

are they really going to be +7 most probably? or

i am going to buy them if ?

wang now has 8 caps for a decent belgium side so he will rise at least +5 for sure but probably higher.

Coosemans is now the first choice keeper for club brugge who are fourth in the league so he will definately rise by at least 5.

Re: Midfielders

Midfielders

46443_1289007996.jpg

Granit XHAKA

Club:Basel

Predicted increase: +6

Xhaka for some reason missed out on an increase in the recent changes' date=' this means you could even get him off a managed team. Xhaka seemes to now be a starting player fr a club who have players rated 88, this means he should definately get a big rise. Even if Xhaka loses his first team position he is still garenteed to rise about +4. The only thing is you will have to wait a long time for the next Swiss changes.[/size']

How sure are you that he will rise +6>? Cause if you are certain im thinking about buying him

Re: Midfielders

How sure are you that he will rise +6>? Cause if you are certain im thinking about buying him

Xhaka is now a starting player for basel who's avarage 1st team player is rated around 86. Since xhaka has just missed out in the recent changes he should increase quite big. He wil definately rise +4 but + 6 is more likely.