Obscure rises - less well known rises for competitive leagues

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you will find players who will rise that are less well known. I hope that they will be usefull for people who are in competitive leagues and are looking for rises. Any comments are welcome:)

Belgian Rises Belgium Rating Predictions I have only posted less well known rises. Please just ask if you want to find out more about a player as i cant be bothered to make this very detaile

Forwads Forwards Silvio Romero Club: Lanus Age: 22 Rating:83 Predicted increase:+3 Romero has had a good season for a decent Argintine club (can't say where they are in

Re: Obscure rises - less well known rises for competitive leagues

Taishi Taguchi

Club: Nagoya Grampus

Rating:70

Predicted increase: +10

Why should he rise by 10 with 9 minutes on the field?

It's because 19 players in his team are rated 80 or above and he has been a sub 4 times. That said SM have recently added a whole bunch of youth players to the team so he could rise a bit less.

Im going to change him to +7, sorry for the possible wrong prediction everyone but your still going to gain cash so it doesnt really matter.

Very help full thread thanks mate repped!

Glad you liked it :)

Im planning on doing a "Russian Special" because their are some really good risers there and it's one of the only leagues still playing.

Also me advetising this thread has really helped with the views. About 600 just today!

Glad you liked it :)

Im planning on doing a "Russian Special" because their are some really good risers there and it's one of the only leagues still playing.

Also me advetising this thread has really helped with the views. About 600 just today!

It is not important how many views you get, it is important how much we can rely on what you write. So don't be too optimistic with your predictions as it does not help (neither you nor the reader).

Great thread though, I already bought some of the suggested guys.

It is not important how many views you get' date=' it is important how much we can rely on what you write. So don't be too optimistic with your predictions as it does not help (neither you nor the reader).

Great thread though, I already bought some of the suggested guys.[/quote']

Yea i agree with you, i am trying to make my predictions realistic but i feel SM are the problem. They are so cautious!

Yea i agree with you' date=' i am trying to make my predictions realistic but i feel SM are the problem. They are so cautious![/quote']

If you know that they are cautious you should be as well! Otherwise you may sound like a politician (promising huge rises and ... ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

Im happy to announce that StephenMUFC is now helping me finding risers. His first one is a midfielder so go have a look! Also i will provide a link to a StephenMUFC post so if you wish to rep him for his finds you can.

Im happy to announce that StephenMUFC is now helping me finding risers. His first one is a midfielder so go have a look! Also i will provide a link to a StephenMUFC post so if you wish to rep him for his finds you can.

Thanks for letting me do it. Always wanted to it but could not choose which leagues to look at :P.

any good young cms who'll be ninety +.?. i want cm in particular..

was browsing thru sm's search and it knida struck me that cm's were very rare.. so can you guys gimme some names..?. future 90+ central middies..?.

Welsher, K.P.Boeting can't think of any more:o I can tell you some more After my holiday.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

May Mahlangu is now 83 and got his first South Afrcian cap

Good first scout for me ;)

Mate, I scouted zieler when he was 75, he is now 88;)

Granit Xhaka aswell, scouted him when he was 78 in the first week he was on the database. Now he is 86 and in the Switzerland team for the euros.

It's nice looking at the progress of players you scouted, those two were successes but the rest failed:(

I don't know if SM update the Mickey Mouse leagues, but there is a player called Aleksandrs ńĆekulajevs who scored 46 goals last season in the Estonian league and now plays for Malta's top side Valletta, so he should rise if this league is updated.

P.S: Good thread.

Eli BABALJ (75) and Bernie IBINI-ISEI (73) if you want some young Australians for the changes. I'm not too sure how the ratings work in Oz, but they've both done well so I'd guess you'd see a +3 each maybe, Bernie might get a bit more as he's lower atm. Correct me if I'm wrong :P