1. 1.

• Samir Nasri
    • Andry Arshavin
    • Alex Song
    • Thomas Vermalaen
    • Theo Walcott
    • Jack Wilshere
    • Bacary Sagna

Surelly it cant just be me thinking this... but Nasri has been outstanding this season and one of Arsenal's best players just behind Cesc Fabregas..

But i cant see Arshavin been any higher than Nasri. In the next changes it should be, Nasri 94 and Arshavin <<92.

It wont happen though :rolleyes:

Even if Nasri rose +1 and Arshavin -1 .. both being 93 is simply weird. Arshavin stats have been decent but performances have been poor, especially to Samir Nasri's this season.

Anybody agreee? ;)

Re: Nasri/Arshavin Rating Swap

Nasri a better player...but Wilshire's putting in some stunning performances at the moment

agree, but overall Nasri is a better player at the moment, but Wilshere shall keep improving and will be better than most players in the Premier League + the worldd, i reckon he will be a huge hit on the International stage for England too B)

if it's question of whos MVP (after cesc), it's between nasri, wilshere, song, and walcott, and szczesny.

nasri and wilshere are the best 2 players out of the 4. but walcott and song perform vital roles for arsenal.

the goalie is the only competent goalie in arsenals team right now so hes important too.

It's definitely between Nasri and Wilshere for the best player this season, I would argue that Nasri has been the best player this season, probably even better then Fabregas. I also think Arshavin may just do enough to save his rating, yeah he was poor for a bit there but seems to be finding a good run of form at the moment, give him a little time and I wouldn't be surprised to see him back to his best. Szczesny has been great so far, I feel confident having him in goal

Surelly it cant just be me thinking this... but Nasri has been outstanding this season and one of Arsenal's best players just behind Cesc Fabregas..

But i cant see Arshavin been any higher than Nasri. In the next changes it should be' date=' Nasri 94 and Arshavin <<92.

It wont happen though :rolleyes:

Even if Nasri rose +1 and Arshavin -1 .. both being 93 is simply weird. Arshavin stats have been decent but performances have been poor, especially to Samir Nasri's this season.

Anybody agreee? ;)[/quote']

arshavin 94-93

nasri 92-93

Wheres Bendtner?

Bendtner i reckon has been poor this season, couple of good goals but not as important as the other players in the poll..

However ill admitt i did forget about Robin Van Persie in the poll, sorry about that! :rolleyes:

but saying that, you cant tell me that Bendtner is better than Nasri. surely no. B)

It's definitely between Nasri and Wilshere for the best player this season' date=' I would argue that Nasri has been the best player this season, probably even better then Fabregas. I also think Arshavin may just do enough to save his rating, yeah he was poor for a bit there but seems to be finding a good run of form at the moment, give him a little time and I wouldn't be surprised to see him back to his best. Szczesny has been great so far, I feel confident having him in goal[/quote']

totally agree, Szczesny has had a superb season since filling the position in the first team on a permanent basis.. but in regards to outfeild players i reckon Nasri has been superb, Walcott has been injured and out the team too often but atleast he is finding consistency in his performances of late. :D

if it's question of whos MVP (after cesc)' date=' it's between nasri, wilshere, song, and walcott, and szczesny.

nasri and wilshere are the best 2 players out of the 4. but walcott and song perform vital roles for arsenal.

the goalie is the only competent goalie in arsenals team right now so hes important too.[/quote']

Song is clearly the unsong hero for Arsenal, no doubt about it.. without him they would be the old 'beautiful Arsenal, but cant defend Arsenal'. B)