My Top 10 Most Overrated Players/Underrated Players

This is My opinion you don't have to Agree with me.

you can also post your top 10 Overrated players/Underrated. Feel free :D

Overrated

1. Javier Pastore

2. Di Maria

3. Mario Gomez

4. Rio Ferdinand

5. Walcott

6. James Milner

7. sergio Busquets

8. Lukaku

9. Mario Balotelli

10. John Terry

Underrated

1. Pato

2. Vincent Kompany

3. Javier Hernández

4. Sagna

5. Ozil

6. Pedro ( Barca)

7. Samir Nasri

8. Dirk Kuyt ( I maybe wrong but I believe is underrated)

9. Victor Obinna

10. Antonio Valencia

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flase advertising I have been viewin the forum for months never feelin the need to post (bit like facebook never status update but check everyday for nosey and see who from school days is fit now )

Re: My Top 10 Most Overrated Players/Underrated Players Because trying to convince you is as effective as this:

Re: My Top 10 Most Overrated Players/Underrated Players Overrated; Arshavin Ferdinand Defoe Joe Cole Walcott Coutinho Robinho Hart Rafael Rooney Underrated Michael Dawson Busquets Pato

Re: My Top 10 Most Overrated Players/Underrated Players

this is my opinion you don't have to agree with me.

you can also post your top 10 overrated players/underrated. Feel free :D

overrated

1. Javier pastore

2. Di maria

3. Mario gomez

4. Rio ferdinand

5. Walcott

6. James milner

7. Sergio busquets

8. Lukaku

9. Mario balotelli

10. John terry

underrated

1. Pato

2. Vincent kompany

3. Javier hernández

4. Sagna

5. Ozil

6. Pedro ( barca)

7. Samir nasri

8. Dirk kuyt ( i maybe wrong but i believe is underrated)

9. Victor obinna

10. Antonio valencia

omg dude are you ok javier pastore as the most overrated player this is guy is probably better than pedro look at his skills and technique and hes 2 years younger than pedro hes a future 95+

I will feel free. :P

Overrated:

1. Rafael

2. Walcott

3. Lennon

4. Hulk

5. Lukaku

6. Terry

7. Balotelli

8. Evra

9. Hart

10. Given

Underrated:

1. Marco Di Vaio (Most underrated player I have ever seen).

2. Kompany

3. Pato

4. Sagna

5. Falcao

6. Adler

7. Milner

8. Gervinho

9. Nasri

10. De Jong

I agree with everything apart from Lukaku and Walcott' date=' Walcott has become amazing this year. Lukuaku is still potential the future of strikers, he is really good, he is very consistent as well. But I agree with the rest.[/quote']

WHAT ABOUT PASTORE!!!!!!

WATCH AND THEN YOU'LL UNDERSTAND

omg dude are you ok javier pastore as the most overrated player this is guy is probably better than pedro look at his skills and technique and hes 2 years younger than pedro hes a future 95+

Definitely pushing it, as they're 2 different players. Pastore's a play-maker, Pedro's a goal scorer. Pastore at best will get to 93, Pedro has a possibility of getting at least a 95.

Definitely pushing it' date=' as they're 2 different players. Pastore's a play-maker, Pedro's a goal scorer. Pastore at best will get to 93, Pedro has a possibility of getting at least a 95.[/quote']

still pastore has scored 10 goals this season what about pedro hes got the best players working with him and thats why hes scoring alot of goals pastore is playing with players nowhere near his kind of quality and destroying teams in his path, If u put pastore in with barca haa hed be the next xavi

still pastore has scored 10 goals this season what about pedro hes got the best players working with him and thats why hes scoring alot of goals pastore is playing with players nowhere near his kind of quality and destroying teams in his path' date=' If u put pastore in with barca haa hed be the next xavi[/quote']

Ah, the typical "he plays with the best players"... Of course he does because he's an amazing player. Which is why he plays with the best. So you're telling me if I put someone from Serie C or Division 3 in England they would do just as well? At least come up with a good argument.

At 87 there is absolutely no way Rafael is overrated. He's definitely a future 90+

He's overated in real life, Everybody thinks he's amazing, he's a pile of turd tbh, he does stupid tackles and is the weak point of an other wise very strong United defence, he can have a good game then a shocker.

Overrated - Messi

Underrated - Cristiano Ronaldo

This should stir things up a bit :D

I must say, i can see how this would work. Messi has only ever played for the best team in the world, with the best players in the world. Ronaldo has proved himself in the toughest league in the world( prem) and the second best ( la liga), he has a better all round game than messi, but i still would not describe messi as overrated.