My Top 10 Most Overrated Players/Underrated Players

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flase advertising I have been viewin the forum for months never feelin the need to post (bit like facebook never status update but check everyday for nosey and see who from school days is fit now )

Re: My Top 10 Most Overrated Players/Underrated Players Because trying to convince you is as effective as this:

Re: My Top 10 Most Overrated Players/Underrated Players Overrated; Arshavin Ferdinand Defoe Joe Cole Walcott Coutinho Robinho Hart Rafael Rooney Underrated Michael Dawson Busquets Pato

Riferimento: My Top 10 Most Overrated Players/Underrated Players

So you created a new account just to say that. Messi underrated? I totaly disagree

I want only to say that IMO is the only one player who has a chance to become 99 rated

Yeah that Pedro guy who scores 20+ goals for Barcelona is awful

Be gone you troll!

13 goals in 25 appearances in my opinion are not enough for a striker, in the Spanish league. A player like David Trezeguet who is 33 years old has already scored 10 goals. In the Spanish league it's easier to score, especially if you get assists from feet of the Barcelona's midfielders. However I did not mean it was a poor player, I was just saying that it 's not one of the best strikers in the world

Re: Riferimento: My Top 10 Most Overrated Players/Underrated Players

13 goals in 25 appearances in my opinion are not enough for a striker' date=' in the Spanish league. A player like David Trezeguet who is 33 years old has already scored 10 goals. In the Spanish league it's easier to score, especially if you get assists from feet of the Barcelona's midfielders. However I did not mean it was a poor player, I was just saying that it 's not one of the best strikers in the world[/quote']

To be honest, he doesnt play in strikers position that often, mostly a winger in my eyes either on the right or left. 13 goals and 8 assists not bad for a winger, hes doing his job both ways.

13 goals in 25 appearances in my opinion are not enough for a striker' date=' in the Spanish league. A player like David Trezeguet who is 33 years old has already scored 10 goals. In the Spanish league it's easier to score, especially if you get assists from feet of the Barcelona's midfielders. However I did not mean it was a poor player, I was just saying that it 's not one of the best strikers in the world[/quote']

He is more winger,Barca is playing 433,he is not classic striker..

So what if he didint scored so many goals,he is again very good player,its not always about goals,then Gomez should be rated at least 95..

he scored almost 30 goals in 30 games..

Its about team work,Barca is doing great,and while they are doing great Pedro will keep rising.

He is more winger,Barca is playing 433,he is not classic striker..

So what if he didint scored so many goals,he is again very good player,its not always about goals,then Gomez should be rated at least 95..

he scored almost 30 goals in 30 games..

Its about team work,Barca is doing great,and while they are doing great Pedro will keep rising.

Yes, he is doing good with barcelona... but in my opinion he would not be that good in any other league. Spanish teams are very bad in defense, for example Ibrahimovic made 16 goals in the LIGA playing very bad...

Yes' date=' he is doing good with barcelona... but in my opinion he would not be that good in any other league. Spanish teams are very bad in defense, for example Ibrahimovic made 16 goals in the LIGA playing very bad...[/quote']

How do you know that he wouldn't be good in any other league in the world? Some people on here are saying Messi would be useless if he played in the epl. How do you know?

How do you know that he wouldn't be good in any other league in the world? Some people on here are saying Messi would be useless if he played in the epl. How do you know?

Agree. Look at Ronaldo he was quality in the EPL and now he is still scoring in La Liga, so you cant use the excuse that the La Liga has teams with a poor defence. In a way most teams in the EPL dont have a great defence, the likes of Wigan, Blackpool, Wolves etc but still you dont say players in the EPL are poor. I know the EPL is the best league but Ronaldo has done it, I'm sure most Barca players could do it but they choose to stay in La Liga where they are already part of a great team, they've been trained to play the way they do so its not just a case of poor defence. Plus I dont see people complaining about players ratings in Serie A, that is the worst league out of the top 4 but still they have high players like Sneijder, Ibra, Eto. So its a case of how you play in the league really. I mean in most CL games you see teams beating EPL teams, isnt that like a taster of them playing against EPL teams, Messi literally ripped us open last year.

Agree. Look at Ronaldo he was quality in the EPL and now he is still scoring in La Liga' date=' so you cant use the excuse that the La Liga has teams with a poor defence. In a way most leagues in the EPL dont have a great defence, the likes of Wigan, Blackpool, Wolves etc but still you dont say players in the EPL are poor. I know the EPL is the best league but Ronaldo has done it, I'm sure most Barca players could do it but they choose to stay in La Liga where they are already part of a great team, they've been trained to play the way they do so its not just a case of poor defence. Plus I dont see people complaining about players ratings in Serie A, that is the worst league out of the top 4 but still they have high players like Sneijder, Ibra, Eto. So its a case of how you play in the league really. I mean in most CL games you see teams beating EPL teams, isnt that like a taster of them playing against EPL teams, Messi literally ripped us open last year.[/quote']

i agree with all of this apart from the bit about teams beating english teams in the CL. havent you seen most of the european games from the last decade?

also your point about ronaldo beating epl and la liga defences meaning you cant say spanish defences are weaker makes no sense..

Agree. Look at Ronaldo he was quality in the EPL and now he is still scoring in La Liga' date=' so you cant use the excuse that the La Liga has teams with a poor defence. In a way most leagues in the EPL dont have a great defence, the likes of Wigan, Blackpool, Wolves etc but still you dont say players in the EPL are poor. I know the EPL is the best league but Ronaldo has done it, I'm sure most Barca players could do it but they choose to stay in La Liga where they are already part of a great team, they've been trained to play the way they do so its not just a case of poor defence. Plus I dont see people complaining about players ratings in Serie A, that is the worst league out of the top 4 but still they have high players like Sneijder, Ibra, Eto. So its a case of how you play in the league really. I mean in most CL games you see teams beating EPL teams, isnt that like a taster of them playing against EPL teams, Messi literally ripped us open last year.[/quote']

Ronaldo did it at United, people are saying lets see if Messi can do it at Wigan etc, if you put Messi with United I think he'd be able to do it in the premier league also.

i agree with all of this apart from the bit about teams beating english teams in the CL. havent you seen most of the european games from the last decade?

also your point about ronaldo beating epl and la liga defences meaning you cant say spanish defences are weaker makes no sense..

Basically im saying he is doing it in both leagues, so really if the prem was harder, coming from prem to La Liga Ronaldo wouldve been scoring a lot lot more than he did in the prem since la liga would be easier but he is scoring exact the same or near, obviously you need time to adapt but in a way it shows that with the defence theres not much difference, i agree epl has slightly better defenders though. Now Messi has scored similar goals to Ronaldo in this league with less apps so surely I think he can make it in the prem given he has some time to adapt, but with experience through CL matches I think he would easily get a good goal record.

Ronaldo did it at United' date=' people are saying lets see if Messi can do it at Wigan etc, if you put Messi with United I think he'd be able to do it in the premier league also.[/quote']

I think so too, you cant say something ridiculous like lets see if he does it in Wigan. Its unrealistic. Maybe at Utd or a good team like Ronaldo was at Utd.

Re: My Top 10 Most Overrated Players/Underrated Players

I can't believe people are saying Walcott is over rated. Ok last season maybe. But this season he is in just another class compared to last season and many teams fear playing against him. He can change a game in an instant and score goals now. Against Newcastle scores in under a minute by pacing the defence. I think that Aguero is over rated because compare his to players like Van Persie and Nasri, he is not as good as either as them. Most over rated player for me has to be Zigic by blues fans now -.-

Agree. Look at Ronaldo he was quality in the EPL and now he is still scoring in La Liga, so you cant use the excuse that the La Liga has teams with a poor defence. In a way most leagues in the EPL dont have a great defence, the likes of Wigan, Blackpool, Wolves etc but still you dont say players in the EPL are poor. I know the EPL is the best league but Ronaldo has done it, I'm sure most Barca players could do it but they choose to stay in La Liga where they are already part of a great team, they've been trained to play the way they do so its not just a case of poor defence. Plus I dont see people complaining about players ratings in Serie A, that is the worst league out of the top 4 but still they have high players like Sneijder, Ibra, Eto. So its a case of how you play in the league really. I mean in most CL games you see teams beating EPL teams, isnt that like a taster of them playing against EPL teams, Messi literally ripped us open last year.

just because italians teams are doing bad in european competitions doesn't mean that italian league is poor... in my opinion italian SERIE A is absolutely not the worst of the top 4 leagues, and that's why noone is complaining about high ratings...

Overrated: Aguero. Not so much in real life, but a lot in sm. How this guy got 94 in the first place is unbelievable, never mind keeping that rating for so long. Should drop these changes. On the field he's been poor, carelessly strays offside, doesn't release the ball when he has to and starts moaning. Looks a frustrated figure at the moment, maybe he's looking for a transfer?

Underrated: Carragher. During his prime, he was England's best centre back, and how he kept on being overlooked is beyond him, and me. In the end, you don't blame him for giving up on England, there was no point of him being there as a backup. He had European recognition at the time, yet went unnoticed by England. Is still a fantastic centre back, and by far our best, yet he's still underrated by some Liverpool fans.

Basically im saying he is doing it in both leagues' date=' so really if the prem was harder, coming from prem to La Liga Ronaldo wouldve been scoring a lot lot more than he did in the prem since la liga would be easier but he is scoring exact the same or near, obviously you need time to adapt but in a way it shows that with the defence theres not much difference, i agree epl has slightly better defenders though. Now Messi has scored similar goals to Ronaldo in this league with less apps so surely I think he can make it in the prem given he has some time to adapt, but with experience through CL matches I think he would easily get a good goal record.[/quote']

dude there is no point explaining to these epl supporters , if people say epl has the best defenders then how come there are no epl defenders in the best fifa 11 . none ....infact there is not a single player from fifa 11

dude there is no point explaining to these epl supporters ' date=' if people say epl has the best defenders then how come there are no epl defenders in the best fifa 11 . none ....infact there is not a single player from fifa 11[/quote']

Which players are in the fifa 11?

Overated - Gael Clichy is slightly overated , his defending is awful at times , But when going forward hes good.

Few years ago i would have said wilshere was Underated but he's the most talked about english talent now , even though i've watched him for years.

Underated - Not Entirely sure.B)

Underrated: Carragher. During his prime' date=' he was England's best centre back, and how he kept on being overlooked is beyond him, and me. In the end, you don't blame him for giving up on England, there was no point of him being there as a backup. He had European recognition at the time, yet went unnoticed by England. Is still a fantastic centre back, and by far our best, yet he's still underrated by some Liverpool fans.[/quote']

If we go back at his peak time, I would agree with this :)