chairman blocking loan deals again

Re: chairman blocking loan deals again

The chairman is the worst thing in the game how is loaning cordoba TO TALENTED?????????????????????????????

U can turn it off soon i think

The Chairman is not to blame,he is there for a good purpose beside just loans.

No by the looks of things S/M have changed the loan part of the game,if not i wish John or Steve would explain what has suddenly gone wrong ,if they have then again should say what criteria is now required by managers for loan deals. :)

Along the lines of what Dex said, I think that there should be more lenience with loans/releases if you take depth of a position into consideration. For instance, I have 4 goalies on a team, but cannot loan out 2 of them because my avg squad rating is too high. On another club, I want to release a goalie who has never played for me and will never play for me because my starter is much better, but can't release him. If position depth was taken into consideration, I should be able to loan/release these players.

Guest joe black

This issue was raised 3 weeks ago and its about time SM got there head out of the sand and gave the punters an explanation on policy concerning loan players

Ducking the issue wont make it go away, dont care how busy the Gore,s are it only takes 5 minutes to give an explanation :mad:

SM need to get there priorities iin order ,nice new club logos on the home page and 30 extra skins is all very pretty :rolleyes: but the game engine and dozy AI concerning match reports are what 99% of people want to see fixed, you have had 3 weeks to get it sorted guys so get your finger out

there are lots of problems with sm that need solving much more than this such as the match times + updating season times but this should be sorted soon

COLOR=DarkOrange]p.s Sm guys LOOK take a day where sm is off air and improve the things that are needed like chairmans, fixture and updation times, free agents un available too look @, having to search for a specific position when ppl could want to look for talent anywhere.[/color]

Guest joe black

there are lots of problems with sm that need solving much more than this such as the match times + updating season times

Too you maybe, i dont have a problem with these issues,most nights you can log on at 10 pm and get your results if you cant wait until the next day and as far as season updates are concerned i think they shut down between 6-8 am so no probs there ;)

This issue was raised 3 weeks ago and its about time SM got there head out of the sand and gave the punters an explanation on policy concerning loan players

Ducking the issue wont make it go away' date=' dont care how busy the Gore,s are it only takes 5 minutes to give an explanation :mad:

SM need to get there priorities iin order ,nice new club logos on the home page and 30 extra skins is all very pretty but the game engine and dozy AI concerning match reports are what 99% of people want to see fixed, you have had 3 weeks to get it sorted guys so get your finger out[/quote']I agree with everything apart from the bit "Ducking the issue wont make it go away, dont care how busy the Gore,s are it only takes 5 minutes to give an explanation :mad:" as you are assuming they have read it.

SM DO NOT read all the threads on the forum. The forum is just a feature for SM's users.

I would love to be wrong, but I doubt many people have bothered emailing SM about this. If they have, I agree it is wrong if they have been ignored, but SM have said that they won't reply to all emails but that they will read them and act accordingly. I suspect something like this which is low priority will be added to a list which is considered by SM as 'acting accordingly'. :(

Yes, other non-urgent things get added, but then they were probably on a list months back and just slowly worked their way up :D (plus i expect SM do the ideas most profitable first of all)

Guest joe black

I would love to be wrong, but I doubt many people have bothered emailing SM about this

Well i can only speak for myself and 3 of my family who i share this PC with but we have all emailed SM about different issues and are still waiting on even 1 response.I forgot my password 5 months ago and emailed support to send it out to me and im still waiting, so i had to create another account to log on to this forum.I rest my case

Back to the topic at hand, i think the loan situation should revert back to the +4 system as i dont see what was wrong with it, maybe if i pester them everyday with emails thy will move this issue up the priority ladder, or everybody that reads this and thinks the " old " system should be reinstated could emaul (Freudian slip ) :P SM maybe that would get things moving even a statement of intent would be nice :rolleyes:

Guest joe black

I will talk to the tech team tomorrow re this and post some form of explanation.

Cheers,we can all look forward to getting this issue resolved

Guest joe black

Any futher developments on this loan issue,cos im still in the dark and waitng on SM to post some sort of policy,that was 5 days ago, ill try sending them an email AGAIN, any other members interested in this issue can also email SM.....support@soccermanager.com

Somebody in the Tech team has moved the goal-posts and could they let the members know where too :mad:

Guest joe black

All we want Steve is some sort of clarification on what is SM policy concerning loan deals, its not a big ask.I see that since a few days ago loans are now for the duration of the season and can be cancelled by either club anytime.

Now all we need to know is the criteria for getting a loan player to come to you.

Give me a clue is it any of the following.....

1. The players rating can not be more then the squad average (am i warm)

2 The players rating has to be below the squad average (getting warmer)

3. The players rating can be no more than +4 above the squad rating (stone-cold freezing)

4.None of the above cos its a secret and we are not telling you cos you are not in our gang and my mum says you are not allowed to play with us (red hot )

Come on guys im sure you are busy men but you are extracting the urine, its been almost a month since Fraser started this thread I have emailed you and followed procedure to try and get a reply with no success, have a bit of respect for the 43,000 punters who help make this great game what it is, ignoring the issue wont make it go away