Most Punchable Face In British Football?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? i have wanted to ruin his face for years now

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? To Be Fair Shack What Footballer has ever held the SMW World Title

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? Jay Spearing. I've got nothing against the guy, but his face just looks so tender...

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football?

I find it quite amusing a lot of you are 14/15 and talking about punching a 20+ year old in peak physical condition player lol! :P

Half of you wouldnt be able to get back up off the floor if you smacked Rooney/Barton and they got a hold of you ;)

I'm 20, i think i could handle myself.

I find it quite amusing a lot of you are 14/15 and talking about punching a 20+ year old in peak physical condition player lol! :P

Half of you wouldnt be able to get back up off the floor if you smacked Rooney/Barton and they got a hold of you ;)

What if all us teenagers team up and take them on:p

To Be Fair Shack What Footballer has ever held the SMW World Title ;):P

Also have you seen some of the football players these days' date=' one touch and they are on the floor crying. However I wouldn't mess with Ashley Cole after what happened the other day.;)[/quote']

Again you make a very good point :P

Tom, 21, is reported to have been left in "agony" by the air gun pellet, which went through his clothes and left him bleeding "profusely".

Ashley doesnt mess about does he :eek:

Here all week (because thats how sad my life is) :eek:

Fair play you do crack me up B)

I'm just gonna back away from this one :P

Would personally add Van Der Vaart to this list ' date=' absolutly hate the bloke.[/quote']

VDV's all right (for a yid).

Others who i forgot to mention

Tony Pulis

Ryan Shawcross

Rory Delap

Alex Mcleish

Roger Johnson

Steven Gerrard

Aaron Lennon

Diouf

Paul Robinson

Frank Lampard