Most Punchable Face In British Football?

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football?

I'm just gonna back away from this one :P

Good choice benny boy ;)

VDV's all right (for a yid).

Others who i forgot to mention

Tony Pulis

Ryan Shawcross

Rory Delap

Alex Mcleish

Roger Johnson

Steven Gerrard

Aaron Lennon

Diouf

Paul Robinson

Frank Lampard

Malouda

John Terry

Wayne Bridge

Assou Ekkotto

Pavulchenko

Bendtner

There will be more to come.

Would it just be easier to name the players you wouldnt punch? :P

Scott Laird :mad:;):D

But seriously...

rvp_1002428c.jpg

Persie really? Whys that?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? i have wanted to ruin his face for years now

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? To Be Fair Shack What Footballer has ever held the SMW World Title

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? Jay Spearing. I've got nothing against the guy, but his face just looks so tender...

Jeez cant believe no one has mentioned this guy :D even as a Welshman id still stick a nut on him :D

Ladies and Gentleman' date=' the most 'I want to knock you out footballer' ..........

[center']images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTucr8XqrR9XEbwcJZI8OL86DJ9XvJLdxhZKnN7zcCGUf_wZPfOTA

Robbie Savage![/center]

I think I'd go further than punch that clown...

Jeez cant believe no one has mentioned this guy :D even as a Welshman id still stick a nut on him :D

Ladies and Gentleman' date=' the most 'I want to knock you out footballer' ..........

[center']images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTucr8XqrR9XEbwcJZI8OL86DJ9XvJLdxhZKnN7zcCGUf_wZPfOTA

Robbie Savage![/center]

Gorka Pintado truely saw your way of thinking:

UZM8HPOGbv8&feature=related

Best thing the bull ever did at Swansea, other then serve the 3 games suspension. B):D

EDIT: Anyone mention Evra yet?

Best thing the bull ever did at Swansea' date=' other then serve the 3 games suspension. B):D

[b']EDIT:[/b] Anyone mention Evra yet?

This thread may be humerous but claiming that the best thing he did was try and end Savage's career is an awful statement to make.

Quite annoying infact.

Robbie Savage is a legend' date=' he has personality. If he plays for you then you love him and his antics.

[img']http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/3/17/1237298438180/Neil-Warnock-001.jpg[/img]

I would LOVE to plant this pleb.

Noteable mentions: Andy Gray, Grant Holt, Billy Davies, Mark Lawrenson, Marlon King

Savage isn't a legend, he's an awful excuse of a footballer. He's never been a good footballer, yet he's had enough money to throw all away with years in the Premier League although i do find him very funny on the radio. But on the pitch he should never have played for Wales, nevermind Leicester, Blackburn, Birmingham & Derby in the Premiership.

This thread may be humerous but claiming that the best thing he did was try and end Savage's career is an awful statement to make.

Quite annoying infact.

The fact that i said that serving the suspension was probably greater then this does kind of hint the fact that i was just chuffed that he was suspended which was the main reason for everything. As for the tackle, it wasn't a career ending tackle, it was a blatent red card with two feet off the ground with studs up. Awful tackle, far from career ending though and very, very funny considering the player who was getting nailed and about time he got taught a lesson to not go out on the football pitch with that hair.

Best thing the bull ever did at Swansea' date=' other then serve the 3 games suspension. B):D

[b']EDIT:[/b] Anyone mention Evra yet?

I watched that over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Savage isn't a legend' date=' he's an awful excuse of a footballer. He's never been a good footballer, yet he's had enough money to throw all away with years in the Premier League although i do find him very funny on the radio. But on the pitch he should never have played for Wales, nevermind Leicester, Blackburn, Birmingham & Derby in the Premiership.[/quote']

That's no reason to punch the guy in the face :P

The fact that i said that serving the suspension was probably greater then this does kind of hint the fact that i was just chuffed that he was suspended which was the main reason for everything. As for the tackle' date=' it wasn't a career ending tackle, it was a blatent red card with two feet off the ground with studs up. Awful tackle, far from career ending though and very, very funny considering the player who was getting nailed and about time he got taught a lesson to not go out on the football pitch with that hair.[/quote']

Of the ground with both feet leading with studs can easily break a leg. For Savage, that would have been career ending. You can't condone that sort of challenge... ever.

That's no reason to punch the guy in the face :P

Of the ground with both feet leading with studs can easily break a leg. For Savage' date=' that would have been career ending. You can't condone that sort of challenge... ever.[/quote']

this.

Ridiculous to say you enjoyed that. You should be disgusted by it. I would be.