Most Punchable Face In British Football?

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football?

Sir-Dave-Richards-001.jpg

"Sir" Dave Richards

For being the key reason why Wednesday are where they are today. How he managed to become chairman of the Premier League following the truly horrendous and catastrophic job he did as chairman of Wednesday is, and always will be, beyond me. Not to mention the fact that he was awarded a knighthood for his "services to sport". Absolute joke. :mad:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? i have wanted to ruin his face for years now

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? To Be Fair Shack What Footballer has ever held the SMW World Title

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? Jay Spearing. I've got nothing against the guy, but his face just looks so tender...

Of the ground with both feet leading with studs can easily break a leg. For Savage' date=' that would have been career ending. You can't condone that sort of challenge... ever.[/quote']

He got up after 12 seconds, and it's not as if he's 21 or anything. Had his career magically ended after getting up after 12 seconds then he's only lose a year and a bit of his career, yes i know it's still never nice but he's only using the money to cover for his gambling debts B)

I'm really suprised no-one's posted this up yet:

stuart_attwell_1116218c.jpg

Stuart Atwell

**Drumroll**...

Before

before.png

After

after.png

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Absolutely hate the guy, especially when his team be up against it, and you see him chewing on a couple of juicy fruits. aaarghhh. I'll tell my 9 yearold brother to teach him a lesson though, wouldn't be right for me to do it personally:p.

Honourable mentions.

Rooney-just looking at him makes you angry.

Neville-RAT

Scholes-he's ginger(no one else take offence please)

Whole man citeh team-bunch of @%?!@$$

Poulson-aarghh

Maxi-aarghhh

Sktrel-aarghh

El Scum-lol @ the fool, can't score to save his life.

Whole stoke team-self explanatory.

Masch-Lol @ him aswell, spends his time warming the barca bench

Owen-just an idiot.

Bunch of other's, most have been already said.

He got up after 12 seconds' date=' and it's not as if he's 21 or anything. Had his career magically ended after getting up after 12 seconds then he's only lose a year and a bit of his career, yes i know it's still never nice but he's only using the money to cover for his gambling debts B)[/quote']

You argued that those tackles aren't career ending. If he catches Savage at a slightly different angle, or Savage has his foot planted, etc. then a tackle at that pace can easily break something which would have ended Savage's career. Fortunately, it didn't but it could easily have been very different.

Slovenia+v+USA+Group+C+2010+FIFA+World+Cup+U72BMnKjAb8m.jpg

The two men who are ruining the beautiful game

Great shout.

I'll also add ...

gun__1281110311_20100806_squadphoto.jpg

Take your pick.

barton_280x390_509380a.jpg

Obvious choice' date=' for obvious reasons.

[img']http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/10/06/RamosLevy460.jpg[/img]

Juande Ramos & Damien Commoli. I've met far more intelligent people in the ELC than this pair.

Gareth-Southgate-001.jpg

Euro '96!

How could I forget ...

CampbellAbuse_468x391.jpg

Judas walks, Judas talks.

You argued that those tackles aren't career ending. If he catches Savage at a slightly different angle' date=' or Savage has his foot planted, etc. then a tackle at that pace can easily break something which would have ended Savage's career. Fortunately, it didn't but it could easily have been very different.[/quote']

Its pathetic that Aidan is still defending this. He has unrivaled bias towards his side but this takes the michael.

Lol think they may have killed him :eek: havent heard his name mentioned once since that ermm incident :rolleyes:

Yeh it's just been covered up...:P

That's because he went straight out on loan to Arles-Avignon on Ligue 1 in France :rolleyes: They're bottom unsurprisingly. He will never play for Leicester again, the boos he would get would be unbelievable! :eek: Who cares if he plays for Leicester, he was terrible throughout and...did the thing at the end :mad:

Great shout.

I'll also add ...

gun__1281110311_20100806_squadphoto.jpg

Take your pick.

barton_280x390_509380a.jpg

Obvious choice' date=' for obvious reasons.

[img']http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/10/06/RamosLevy460.jpg[/img]

Juande Ramos & Damien Commoli. I've met far more intelligent people in the ELC than this pair.

Gareth-Southgate-001.jpg

Euro '96!

How could I forget ...

CampbellAbuse_468x391.jpg

Judas walks, Judas talks.

I would post a picture of the Spuds squad but i'd get an infraction for posting something so grotesguely offensive.

You argued that those tackles aren't career ending. If he catches Savage at a slightly different angle' date=' or Savage has his foot planted, etc. then a tackle at that pace can easily break something which would have ended Savage's career. Fortunately, it didn't but it could easily have been very different.[/quote']

Couldn't care less, he brings it on him self with his antics. B)

Yeh it's just been covered up...:P

That's because he went straight out on loan to Arles-Avignon on Ligue 1 in France :rolleyes: They're bottom unsurprisingly. He will never play for Leicester again' date=' the boos he would get would be unbelievable! :eek: Who cares if he plays for Leicester, he was terrible throughout and...did the thing at the end :mad:[/quote']

Lol :P

All fine margins, if it went in youd all be creaming in your pants and we'd never hear the end of it ;)

Gerrard and Carragher - For crimes against the English language.

Arsene Wenger - I'll make sure he sees the punch and remembers it

Obertan, clichy, Silvestre - Their heads are err....quite tempting!

Torres - Although I must add though that I am not a serial woman beater

Heinze and Tevez - obvious reasons

Van Bommel - pathetic excuse for a footballer

That's all I can think off atm

Gerrard and Carragher - For crimes against the English language.

Arsene Wenger - I'll make sure he sees the punch and remembers it

Obertan' date=' clichy, [b']Silvestre[/b] - Their heads are err....quite tempting!

Torres - Although I must add though that I am not a serial woman beater

Heinze and Tevez - obvious reasons

Van Bommel - pathetic excuse for a footballer

That's all I can think off atm

God, how did i forget him? The sheer thought of Tweety makes me want to break something.

Mark Lawrenson;

With live games, your job is to be a commentator. Not just criticise every little thing someone does wrong and say things that you think are funny but actually aren't.

Andy Townsend;

Has he ever said something that is actually worth listening to? As if it isn't bad enough having him on Champions League and FA Cup games on ITV, he also has to be involved with the England games? Why?! He's not English and speaks a load of pap.

Garry Birtles;

Similar to Lawrenson but without the attempted humour. And just how can he moan about an average League 2 player missing an easy chance, when he was a striker who didn't score for Manchester United until his 30th game!

Steve 'I don't like Exeter City and Paul Tisdale because I wanted the job' Claridge;

The one man that can make Andy Townsend sound like a genius. And just try and start a sentence without the world "Absolutely".:rolleyes:

Steve 'I don't like Exeter City and Paul Tisdale because I wanted the job' Claridge;

The one man that can make Andy Townsend sound like a genius. And just try and start a sentence without the world "Absolutely".:rolleyes:

I think everyone will agree there :P

Biased to Leicester, QPR and mainly Portsmouth on the football league show. Backing Portsmouth up untill Christmas for auto promotion because there's squads made up of ex-Premiership players when they've been more likely for relegation.

Then after annoying the rest of the Championship he goes and cristices QPR meaning that everyone hates him - bar his former clubs. Also very biased towards Soton for some reason in League 1, and is certain they're the best side in League 1 ahead of Brighton, Bournemouth and co. Whilst he also seems certain Rotherham are the best side in League 2 "cuz they've got Le Fondre" when that's far from the case.