Most Punchable Face In British Football?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? i have wanted to ruin his face for years now

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? To Be Fair Shack What Footballer has ever held the SMW World Title

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? Jay Spearing. I've got nothing against the guy, but his face just looks so tender...

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football?

Lol :P

All fine margins' date=' if it went in youd all be creaming in your pants and we'd never hear the end of it ;)[/quote']

Ewwwww :o

I think everyone will agree there :P

Biased to Leicester' date=' QPR and mainly Portsmouth on the football league show. Backing Portsmouth up untill Christmas for auto promotion because there's squads made up of ex-Premiership players when they've been more likely for relegation.[/quote']

Claridge is a legend.

6764iSnVJPQ

So what's the point of that 'talent' then if he doesn't show it? He's a scum:mad:.

That's my point. He has all the talent, but he acts like Scum. Kind of sad when gifted players are such but we have to face it that some just are. Sad thing is Pato's even becoming worse and worse with his attitude.

That's my point. He has all the talent' date=' but he acts like Scum. Kind of sad when gifted players are such but we have to face it that some just are. Sad thing is Pato's even becoming worse and worse with his attitude.[/quote']

There's a big difference between Pato and Duff. We can all see Pato is a quality player regardless of his attitude, Duff, is just a waste of space and is not a quality player. After the 02 world cup, what has he done to show that so called talent he possesses?

Andy Townsend;

Has he ever said something that is actually worth listening to? As if it isn't bad enough having him on Champions League and FA Cup games on ITV' date=' he also has to be involved with the England games? Why?! He's not English and speaks a load of pap. [/quote']

do you remember his tactics truck on MOTD on itv, what a load of muck that was.:o:o:o

Mark Lawrenson;

With live games' date=' your job is to be a commentator. Not just criticise every little thing someone does wrong and say things that you think are funny but actually aren't.

Andy Townsend;

Has he ever said something that is actually worth listening to? As if it isn't bad enough having him on Champions League and FA Cup games on ITV, he also has to be involved with the England games? Why?! He's not English and speaks a load of pap.

Garry Birtles;

Similar to Lawrenson but without the attempted humour. And just how can he moan about an average League 2 player missing an easy chance, when he was a striker who didn't score for Manchester United until his 30th game!

Steve 'I don't like Exeter City and Paul Tisdale because I wanted the job' Claridge;

The one man that can make Andy Townsend sound like a genius. And just try and start a sentence without the world "Absolutely".:rolleyes:[/quote']

Re Andy Townsend he is English, he was born in Maidstone

Hes just one of those plastic varity of Irishmen

He has the ability' date=' just a complete joke of an attitude on him B)[/quote']

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

There's a big difference between Pato and Duff. We can all see Pato is a quality player regardless of his attitude' date=' Duff, is just a waste of space and is not a quality player. After the 02 world cup, what has he done to show that so called talent he possesses?[/quote']

Ballotelli - far too over confident and loud mouthed for my liking.

Mark Clattenburg - stupid inconsistent refereeing decisions of late.

dont think hes inconsistent. hes just consistently biased to certain teams, mainly united, which is why i love him refereeing our games so much.