Most Punchable Face In British Football?

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football?

There's a big difference between Pato and Duff. We can all see Pato is a quality player regardless of his attitude' date=' Duff, is just a waste of space and is not a quality player. After the 02 world cup, what has he done to show that so called talent he possesses?[/quote']

But....he is a quality player.

Bigger sides wont touch him with a barge pole because of his attitude....and rightly so.

He's not the only talented player to not settle in at a club.

He has bags of talent,

pace- check

power- check

dribbling ability- check

vision- check

Just a few of his attributes.

Given all of this, id still like to punch him in the face. :P

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? i have wanted to ruin his face for years now

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? To Be Fair Shack What Footballer has ever held the SMW World Title

Re: Most Punchable Face In British Football? Jay Spearing. I've got nothing against the guy, but his face just looks so tender...

Fyi he's injured' date=' so yes he would spend more time on twitter than playing football. Perhaps you'd like to include mr. Wilshere in your list too, if twittering to your fans is what you get punched in the face for these days? :rolleyes:[/quote']

No need to get so worked up about someone's opinion. He also has these weird lips, which i'm sure played in him wanting to punch rio's lights out.

But....he is a quality player.

Bigger sides wont touch him with a barge pole because of his attitude....and rightly so.

He's not the only talented player to not settle in at a club.

He has bags of talent' date='

pace- UNcheck

power- check

dribbling ability- UNcheck

vision- UNcheck

Just a few of his attributes.

Given all of this, id still like to punch him in the face. :P

We must be seeing different Diouf's:o.

frozen' date='

there is no problem in tweeting to your fans.

However Rio's lips are so infuriating he should be denied basic human rights never mind being allowed a twitter account.[/quote']

Now the facial features, is something you're born with, it's nothing the man can do about it. Should I want to punch Tevez for his scars? No! Rio is a great man and I don't see how that puts him in the same category with the scum like Diuof :o

Now the facial features' date=' is something you're born with, it's nothing the man can do about it. Should I want to punch Tevez for his scars? No! Rio is a great man and I don't see how that puts him in the same category with the scum like Diuof :o[/quote']

Thinking about it, I want to punch Tevez now aswell. You deserved to be punched if you are that ugly.

correct. :P.

Id also like to punch Carrick in the face.

I want to see if I can make that jaw any floppier than it already is :P

You might also want to punch some life into the way he kicks a football. B)

I'd also like to add all the sky sports news commentators, bar Georgie Thompson.

You might also want to punch some life into the way he kicks a football. B)

I'd also like to add all the sky sports news commentators' date=' bar Georgie Thompson.[/quote']

I dunno, I wouldnt like to punch Millie. She is a corker.

Georgie is a disapointment when you see her not behind the desk. A little stumpy. :P.

for that, she has her place on the list. :P