RODRIGUEZ, Maximiliano

Richard Osborne

In my setup Maxi Rodriguez is at an unmanaged club, I can afford him but it will blow all my budget, he recently went down to 91 and I know he's been injured a lot this season. My knowledge of Spanish footy is not what is was since I lost sky, (student loan won't cover it :( ). Can anyone tell me if his rating will increase next time round?

Thanks for any advice.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

Re: RODRIGUEZ, Maximiliano

In my setup Maxi Rodriguez is at an unmanaged club' date=' I can afford him but it will blow all my budget, he recently went down to 91 and I know he's been injured a lot this season. My knowledge of Spanish footy is not what is was since I lost sky, (student loan won't cover it :( ). Can anyone tell me if his rating will increase next time round?

Thanks for any advice.[/quote']

lol cant wait to go to uni ;)

maxi is pure class normally players lose a point when injured for a long time he will most probally go up to 92

Re: RODRIGUEZ, Maximiliano

I agree that he will rise, but probably actually drop again first. The rating change is based upon real life performance, so without a body of work as evidence he won't rise. By likely missing out on the Copa America, he'll probably drop.

But as a top class talent you'd expect him to come back strong. Many professional athletes are very good in their first year back...muscles over the whole body have had ample time to be strengthened and recover.