Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

Maxpayne

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

Hello...

I did a quick search in the posts after the last rating changes and found nothing relevant:

Is GILARDINO going to drop to 91 next time round?

I don't have the chance to watch any Serie A matches and I was wondering whether despite Fiorentina's league position' date=' he is still worth his money...

(Maybe the fact that he hasn't played in Italy's EURO 2012 qualifiers can shed some more light?)[/quote']

Thought he should've dropped last time. I would avoid getting him. As for his international chances, Pazzini's italy's main CF now.

Is Ambrosini on his way to another drop' date=' or is he just fine at 91 this season?[/quote']

Great chance to drop. Seedorf, Flamini and KPB are the man choices in CM, but Milan's good season could help him keep his 91.

It's not because of the Juve scandal. It's because German teams have been playing well in the Europa League' date=' which gains them coefficients while Serie A teams have no care about it. [b']And while with that, Serie A teams just aren't good enough to win the CL[/b], or go far, while German teams can go as far, if not further then them.

So Internazionale aren't a serie a team now?

Dougie, right now, Serie A is a second tier league. Their performances this year speak for themselves

I do believe though that it has the potential to re-enter the top tier. But right now there is significant work to be done.

Dougie' date=' right now, Serie A is a second tier league. Their performances this year speak for themselves

I do believe though that it has the potential to re-enter the top tier. But right now there is significant work to be done.[/quote']

Serie A teams lately generally do a lot better than Bundesliga in the UCL. When was the last time a German team even won the CL?

Hoping Dortmund don't do a 'Wolfsburg' for example, but if they do i can't see Germany holding onto 4 places for too long.

The only teams that care about the Europa League are mid table teams in the upper leagues and top teams in the lesser leagues really.

guessing abate (89) (milan) and ranocchia (89) (inter) will be +1 next changes' date=' who is the better long term prospect / chance of a 91+ rating out of these two?[/quote']

Abate all the way, this guy is on fire.

::

I think it's fair for Abbiati & De Sanctis to be 90 again, who's with me?

Abate all the way' date=' this guy is on fire.

::

I think it's fair for Abbiati & De Sanctis to be 90 again, who's with me?[/quote']

I'm actually surprised the likes of Viviano (who I do rate highly) and Sirigu are above De Sanctis for Italy. He's been an absolute rock in goal.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi' date='

Anyone know if Steve Beleck (18-year-old Cameroonian) of Udinese is close to the first team with Alexis Sanchez likely to leave Udinese in the summer?

Thanks.[/quote']

Dont know much abotu Beleck mate, i know he has done well in the games he played with his previous team, but i personally never seen him, so cant really advice you on this one.

But about Sanchez, i dont think he will leave Udinese if they qualify for the CL group stages (unless some major super galactic offer), I think the Udinese enviroment, combined with european football would be the perferct place for one more season for Sanchez as it would be the best place to develop further, and incase Sanchez leaves, i think Udinese will find a replacement with the money they will get from him, as they will eitherr do CL or EL, and they will surely want to get to the same positions next season, Di Natale isnt eternal and personally i dont think he can carry the whole team on his shoulders for many more years, and Beleck is still very young, maybe too young and inexperienced to replace Sanchez.

Remember how sanchez started? he was playing just a few minutes starting from the bench, and now look at him, i think Beleck will go through the same experience.

If sanchez leaves, Udinese will most likely buy a replacement, as they will be left with prety much only Di Natale as the only decent striker.

PS To everyone: Do not post anything more here, ive made the new updated thread: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

if you have any questions, ask them there, as this thread will be closed soon

Guys does anyone know when the next Italian review?

I want to sell a 90 rated player (dropper) but I want to keep him til' before the rating.

I read in the forum back ago that big leagues will be reviewed 3 times a year but I'm not sure how true this is.

Guys does anyone know when the next Italian review?

I want to sell a 90 rated player (dropper) but I want to keep him til' before the rating.

I read in the forum back ago that big leagues will be reviewed 3 times a year but I'm not sure how true this is.

They're apparently to be reviewed after the portugal changes. You never know how quick SM are going to complete them, but i'd say theres atleast 2 weeks.

They're apparently to be reviewed after the portugal changes. You never know how quick SM are going to complete them' date=' but i'd say theres atleast 2 weeks.[/quote']

How do you know Portugal is up next? Is it somewhere you can see which country is up next?