Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

Argh! I was hoping Antonelli was half decent? he only got a +3 a few months ago. will he really drop? Im hoping Frey doesnt drop either even though deep down I know I am kidding myself.

Cheers for the thread.

i just double checked him, and i figured he moved in the january window, but as i didnt count the time befoe his move, i thought he had very few minutes since the start of the season, but at parma he played enough to stay, wont rise tho,

Antonelli will stay :).

Frey got replaced by boruc, theres no chance for himto keep his 92.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Due to the imminente upcoming changes and due to the fact that there is no Italian thread currently up to date, i decided to make a thread about it, Bare with me, i usually predict for myself, so im n

Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 AC MILAN Risers (and possible risers): ABBIATI, Christian Gk 89 > 90/89 = 89 ANTONINI, Luca LB/RB 89 > 90/89 = 89 DIDAC, Vilà LB 83 &g

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 http://www.soccermanager.com/playerchanges.php

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

I believe Pato should get a +1' date=' he has been in amazing form,and is starter for Brazil,I think if Pato doesn't rise Aguero should drop![/quote']

True, I think he will get it end of season though. IMO this will make him the best striker to buy on SM age wise.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

If you think some of the players predictions are wrong or that im missing someone (of the already predicted teams)' date=' feel free to write it and ill check.[/u']

OK

For Palermo I dont understand why you are giving Kurtic a higher rating than Andjelkovic.

Siniša Andjelkovic has 595 minutes for Palermo in Serie A and 530 minutes in Europa league qualifiers for Maribor and you give him 76-80/82

yet Jasmin Kurtic has played 90 minutes Serie A football and 63 minutes in the Coppa Italia

and he gets 76-83 .

I dont understand why?He did play in 15 games for Gorica in Slovenia but I would still rate Andjelkovic higher .

And hopefully this wee guy will get added soon Afriyle Acquah he is a ghanian has been on as a subbie 3 times so far for Palermo in February and got 99 minutes so far .He looks pretty okay but a bit Raw.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

OK

For Palermo I dont understand why you are giving Kurtic a higher rating than Andjelkovic.

Siniša Andjelkovic has 595 minutes for Palermo in Serie A and 530 minutes in Europa league qualifiers for Maribor and you give him 76-80/82

i felt bad earlier so kept my mouth shut about this point. but yeah, seconded :D

still u're doing great job!

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

OK

yet Jasmin Kurtic has played 90 minutes Serie A football and 63 minutes in the Coppa Italia

and he gets 76-83 .

I dont understand why?He did play in 15 games for Gorica in Slovenia but I would still rate Andjelkovic higher .

And hopefully this wee guy will get added soon Afriyle Acquah he is a ghanian has been on as a subbie 3 times so far for Palermo in February and got 99 minutes so far .He looks pretty okay but a bit Raw.

Cheers, as i said earlier in a post, i didnt follow much the January transfer market, at least not the small purchases, and due to tryiing to do the thread as soon as possible i missed a few players (that i later added) that were to rise due to the time played before January, same with Kurtic.

I thought he was at palermo since the start of the season i didnt check more detailed his stats.

Anyway, tyvm for letting me notice this ;), if you notice some more similar cases feel free to refer them to me :)

Riferimento: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

hamsik 91' date=' will rise stay o drop????[/quote']

He will probably stay, his game has been ait average lately, with Lavezzi and Cavani doing extremely well upfront he has been doing more of a filling the midfield job, but he has a chance and imo should rise to 92 at the end of the season if Napoli gets a CL spot.

HEs a very safe 91.

How many chances are there for Gilardino to drop?

Not many, hes been playing constantly, and has scored 9 goals, but Fiorentina is out of every competition and atm is struggling to constantly win matches,

id say a 15% chance of a drop now, he should be safe, but with Italy falling down in points in the FIFA rankings, you never know what SM will do.

Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

ALso just made (and still adding players) a new thread with all the upcoming risers/moneymakers from all the main leagues (France, Germany, Italy, England and Spain)

Here's the link: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=85386

Time is short so be sure to grab as many as you can.

Ive added Italy, England and Spain, will add now France and Germany (even tho germany is about to be fully done)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

Frey got replaced by boruc' date=' theres no chance for himto keep his 92.[/quote']

I doubt Frey will drop because of being replaced by Boruc. Frey is injured and Boruc has been deputizing the whole time. If anything maybe Boruc should have a chance for rise.

The stronger case for Frey dropping would be because of a possible change in rating caps/median for Fiorentina and more importantly Fiorentina. Anyways you did a great job, but I have a feeling they will be harsh on Italy either on this one or the next changes because of the coefficients.

I'm really unsure about Didac Vila, he hasn't played yet for Milan in the league and whilst he was at Espanyol he got 12 starts adding up to 1116mins.

(NB: I have no idea if he gained substantial 'Cup' minutes whilst at Espanyol)

My point is... isn't a +2 optimistic? Admittedly I'm no expert but my gut feeling is maybe a +1 is more likely, thoughts?

Really top thread though, buying many players on the recommendation here, so cheers.

face palm every time I remember that SM dropped Di Natale in the last changes.. any how.. very good thread to for grinding some cash =)

Now that Giovinco is Azzurri player' date=' will he rise? the kid is doing everything with Parma.[/quote']

if you want to make some cash, ive made a thread with the best risers and monemakers from all the 5 big leagues that are about to be reviewed,

just check my signature, you will find the link there ;).

Another great thread' date=' amico.

...but a sad thread for our beloved Roma. :(

I disagree with Jankulovski dropping though. I think he saved himself from dropping with his performance against Napoli recently.

Otherwise, great thread. :D[/quote']

great performance, but his only one this season :P

I'm really unsure about Didac Vila' date=' he hasn't played yet for Milan in the league and whilst he was at Espanyol he got 12 starts adding up to 1116mins.

(NB: I have no idea if he gained substantial 'Cup' minutes whilst at Espanyol)

My point is... isn't a +2 optimistic? Admittedly I'm no expert but my gut feeling is maybe a +1 is more likely, thoughts?

Really top thread though, buying many players on the recommendation here, so cheers.[/quote']

I agree. He could get a +2, but for me +1 is more realistic. Otherwise i think Neto is definitely get a +2 at least.

Great effort btw Maxpayne, you have a nice thread here and filled the empty about Seria A ratings.

I would just like to say that a player like Pastore have to got a slight chance to rise, despite i do recognize he will probably just get his rise at end of season. Anyway Palermo isnt doing so bad, they just struggled in last 3 matches, specially last one against Udinese. They´re still at just 2 points from Roma at 6th place. Also Pastore have 10 goals this season and 4 assists, little better than Hernanes (7 goals and 6 assists), who is in for a deserved rise imo. Two amazing players. And Pastore also starts to play an important role at Argentina NT. Said that, i think if he rises it would be perfect normal for the player he is and for what he´s been doing.