Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

Maxpayne

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

I agree. He could get a +2' date=' but for me +1 is more realistic. Otherwise i think Neto is definitely get a +2 at least.

Great effort btw Maxpayne, you have a nice thread here and filled the empty about Seria A ratings.[/quote']

Yeah cheers for the confirmation, I'm going to postpone his purchase for one team and look for a more notable riser...Benatia it is then :D

Didac is very much one for the long-term I feel.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

Do you see Boruc going up at all ? I think he should get +1

Great Job ! Thank you

well,he does have a small chance, but i doubt he will rise, if muslera didnt rise last changes, than boruc definetly shouldnt,imo, if boruic willkeep playing til the end of the season, then he could get an 89.

Do you see Boruc going up at all ? I think he should get +1

Great Job ! Thank you

Definitely not. Frey's injured which is why Boruc's playing. Also, Fiorentina are in a god-awful position right now. Alright, not god awful, but Boruc's not going above an 88, he should drop in my honest opinion. As should every player other then Montolivo, Gilardino and Babacar (who will rise a bit).

can anyone help me out... any stats on:

Federico Rodriguez of Genoa

Pablo Cepellini of Cagliari

both rated 75 and you have tipped them to have big rises but i cant find any stats on their minutes etc' date='

good thread btw! :D[/quote']

soccerway.com

Im confused.:confused:

Pablo Cepellini And Federico Rodriguez have not played a game for their club? so how are they in for a rise to 82+?

they both areived in january and before that they had plenty of minutes at their previous clubs

Any chance of Aquilani rising?

Doubtful this time around. Maybe a +1 next time. SM seem to be conservative with the ratings now since there are going to be more frequent reviews. For example, only 1 Bayern Munchen player received a ratings change: Van Buyten. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Doubtful this time around. Maybe a +1 next time. SM seem to be conservative with the ratings now since there are going to be more frequent reviews. For example' date=' only 1 Bayern Munchen player received a ratings change: Van Buyten. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote']

Kraft +3 :).