Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

Maxpayne

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2

Lyon is 4 points from 1st place and currently 2rd and also currently playin in the CL' date=' that does warrant him the 92, not to forget last season.

And yes Frey has retired from the NT, but it doesnt mean that SM has to ignore that fact, as the rule states any 90+ player to rise must have also NT playtime.

ANd lets be honest, if valdes, that doesnt play for the NT, to keep the 92 has to win everything with Barca, why should frey keep it.[/quote']

Honestly, most people think Valdes is the weakest link in Barcelona and they should find a new keeper. I'm not one, but hey... I do think Valdes should be higher, but just because SM doesn't raise Valdes to his more accommodating rating, why should Frey have to suffer?

Also, Lyon are 3rd, on GD just higher then Marseille. While PSG are just a point behind them. So to be fair, Lyon might not even make with Europe with having to play all but Lille who are around them. Also have to play Montpellier who are 6th, not far away from them either.

And while Lyon are still in the CL, how much longer do they have really?

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

palermo's 4th slovenian guy also rising. kurtic or whatever his name was

genoa's uruguayn guy rising too (rodriguez)

nice thread

What are these based on? According to Soccerway they have had one game between them in the league. Have they played a lot of cup games?

Cool - cheers guys. Just wanted to check before I put bids in as I have them both on my shortlist but didn't think they would rise that much this time.

Do it ASAP, Italy's currently being reviewed. Two of the top buys from this whole rating period though, let alone Serie A. Hope you have the time...

Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

He won 2 leagues with Juventus but i believe they took them away because of the problem with some players. Happened when Juventus was relegated to the second division.

Not quite sure how the thing end tho...

Basically the top Italian sides were/are a buch of scums who bribe/ed refs.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011

ahh i see' date=' so your saying that he shouldnt drop because he 'has been linked' to bigger clubs, that is a very valid point... your other point is 'if he drops where would i find another good keeper to replace?' prety much your saying that SM shouldnt drop him only because you have him in your team, hmm that another very valid point, (De Gea, Hart, Kraft, Szczesny just so you know are very good upcoming keepers)

I also never said frey isnt a good keeper, find a post where i say that, what im saying is that due to the new average of the league, and due to the fact that Fiorentina isnt competing for anything, theywere competing for relegation not long ago he should be rated lower.

You keep talking about Reyna, yet why dont you use Valdes as an example?

Valdes is the perfect example, doesnt play in the NT, why is he rated 92? Ohh yea right, he won everything last year, and the year before that he won some copetitions too, now, lets talk about Frey, what has frey done to keep teh same rating as Valdes?

LLoris is playing for a team that is currently fin the CL and that is currently fighting to win the league,what about Fiorentina? ohh right, they are mid table, 3 turns ago they were just above teh relegation places, out of Coppa italia and with no EU competitions.

I see plenty of reasons of why Frey should drop, (fifa ranking, mid table club, no NT)

now lets list your reasons of why he shouldnt drop (Has been linked with bigger clubs,cuz you have him in your team, cuz you would not be able to find a decent replacement,beause years ago he got to 93 so that means he should keep it til he retires) if im right these are your reasons.

Also read the post i wrote before this one, as you seem to miss the stuff that its unconfortable for your opinion, it says why reina kept his rating, also, i want to remind you that Reina is 2nd choice keeper, and that hes world champion with his NT as he was there, about frey, i dont even know if he gets called up or not, and even if he did, i dont recall france doing too well[/quote']

Now you've got my attention, well you and your posse of fans. Lets get something straight here, right off the bat - just because you post some predictions does not mean you are automatically immune from any challenges to them. That goes for the rest of you who jumped on your white horse to ride to the aide of your Saviour. The Messiah who led you to the promised land of risers and droppers in Serie A - I know you appreciate it, but we all know why - cos you needed guidance, and the seeker of back-pats and well-dones has provided your daily bread.

The matter if I take it seriously or not is not at issue here - if anyone with an ounce of wit read my previous post its quite clear that I'm doing anything but taking it seriously. Until now. Some folk don't realise that a forum is for debate...not a place for sychophants to wash the feet of those who throw them a few crumbs.

Now to the point at hand. Its very easy to jump on my statement that Frey was linked with Arsenal and others. Its true that this has no bearing on SM ratings. Its obvious. It was used as an illustration to the fact that Frey is highly regarded, and has merely dropped through injury, which is unfortunate. You attempted to skew reality in your favour by insinuating Frey was dropped and replaced by Lloris (and indeed by Boruc at club level).

You then go on to completely misrepresent the fact that I asked where are the replacement keepers. This is not for my team, this was for SM in general. If the trend continues of dropping high rated players, then it seems obvious that there must be others stepping in to replace them...in the SM rankings if you will. Quoting De Gea at me when he is years away from a 93/92 rating is simply absurd. Understand what I'm saying. Unless the overall standard of goalkeeping worldwide has diminished, then it stands to reason there must be others getting promoted to the land of 93 and 92 if Frey is dropped. Maybe thats why the surprising Neuer 92 rating happened (mediocre team in the German league) - yet it flies in the face of one of your arguments as to why Frey dropped (mid-table team) - didnt stop Neuer did it?

You proclaimed yourself as the Oracle of Serie A (ask around), but when challenged, all I got back was a load of childish jibberish. I asked you how come Frey got a 93 in the first place, and you cannot answer it (some Oracle).

You skipped over the whole Reina relevancy, and laughably proclaimed that he keeps his rating due to 20 years of Liverpool form (yeah that same form that has seen them win the league precisely 0 times). Why didn't Gerrard keep his rating this season then? Mmm. You then quote Valdes at me. Let me tell you something, he may have won a lot with Barca, but its quite clear that nobody has it down to him - it took SM that long to even give him a 92! And that was purely due to the amount of crying tickets received. And why? Because if a team has sooo much possession, they practically don't need a keeper - Arsenal had no shots last night for example. Reina may well be a World Champ, but sure so is Valdes (with 0 mins at the WC). So why isn't Valdes > Reina by the same thinking? Won more, at a better club etc...Why is Valdes not higher rated than Lloris? Here's why buddy, because NT involvement ain't all that as far as SM are concerned, its bone fide performances that count. Ask Cambiasso and Zanetti. Reina is the best comparison for this - Liverpool can quite easily sink to mid-table again, just like Fiorentina, if they win their next match they go to 40pts from 29 games. Liverpool have 42pts from 29 games.

I must also take issue with this UEFA coefficient business. Italy were 4th in 2009 by which stage Frey was on his way to a 93 or already there.

You quote Llloris at me, but yet France are below Italy in the co-efficients and Lyon haven't won the league in 3 years.

It isn't always about the team - the individuals performance is quite obviously the most important thing. Yet even if Fiorentina finished mid-table last season, Frey kept his 93. My issue is with a drop of 2 over a 3 month period due solely to injury.

For those asking me to do predictions, I've neither the time nor inclination. Yet I still reserve the right to challenge those who do. Why not?!!!! Do you simply accept what someone tells you? Are you an idiot with no brain to think for yourself? It quite clear those jumping to Max side are those who are awash with gushing praise simply because he took the time to make predictions. It just means he has a lot of time on his hands. It doesn't make him the Messiah.

I stopped reading comments of some of the guys after a while, they just make me sick.

It is quite simple:

Maxpayne posted some risers.

Now you can choose: You can carry out orders blindly. Or you take the advice given and do some close examinations on your own.

Anyway: YOU are responsible for what you are doing, not Maxpayne or anyone else. If you think that he is wrong: Fine, do not follow him. If you think he might be right: Thank him for the advice.

It's as simple as that. End of the story.

I looked at his list, did some research - and the ratings have been great for me so far. Thanks a lot, Maxpayne!

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/

Now you've got my attention' date=' well you and your posse of fans. Lets get something straight here, right off the bat - just because you post some predictions does not mean you are automatically immune from any challenges to them. That goes for the rest of you who jumped on your white horse to ride to the aide of your Saviour. The Messiah who led you to the promised land of risers and droppers in Serie A - I know you appreciate it, but we all know why - cos you needed guidance, and the seeker of back-pats and well-dones has provided your daily bread.

The matter if I take it seriously or not is not at issue here - if anyone with an ounce of wit read my previous post its quite clear that I'm doing anything but taking it seriously. Until now. Some folk don't realise that a forum is for debate...not a place for sychophants to wash the feet of those who throw them a few crumbs.

Now to the point at hand. Its very easy to jump on my statement that Frey was linked with Arsenal and others. Its true that this has no bearing on SM ratings. Its obvious. It was used as an illustration to the fact that Frey is highly regarded, and has merely dropped through injury, which is unfortunate. You attempted to skew reality in your favour by insinuating Frey was dropped and replaced by Lloris (and indeed by Boruc at club level).

You then go on to completely misrepresent the fact that I asked where are the replacement keepers. This is not for my team, this was for SM in general. If the trend continues of dropping high rated players, then it seems obvious that there must be others stepping in to replace them...in the SM rankings if you will. Quoting De Gea at me when he is years away from a 93/92 rating is simply absurd. Understand what I'm saying. Unless the overall standard of goalkeeping worldwide has diminished, then it stands to reason there must be others getting promoted to the land of 93 and 92 if Frey is dropped. Maybe thats why the surprising Neuer 92 rating happened (mediocre team in the German league) - yet it flies in the face of one of your arguments as to why Frey dropped (mid-table team) - didnt stop Neuer did it?

You proclaimed yourself as the Oracle of Serie A (ask around), but when challenged, all I got back was a load of childish jibberish. I asked you how come Frey got a 93 in the first place, and you cannot answer it (some Oracle).

You skipped over the whole Reina relevancy, and laughably proclaimed that he keeps his rating due to 20 years of Liverpool form (yeah that same form that has seen them win the league precisely 0 times). Why didn't Gerrard keep his rating this season then? Mmm. You then quote Valdes at me. Let me tell you something, he may have won a lot with Barca, but its quite clear that nobody has it down to him - it took SM that long to even give him a 92! And that was purely due to the amount of crying tickets received. And why? Because if a team has sooo much possession, they practically don't need a keeper - Arsenal had no shots last night for example. Reina may well be a World Champ, but sure so is Valdes (with 0 mins at the WC). So why isn't Valdes > Reina by the same thinking? Won more, at a better club etc...Why is Valdes not higher rated than Lloris? Here's why buddy, because NT involvement ain't all that as far as SM are concerned, its bone fide performances that count. Ask Cambiasso and Zanetti. Reina is the best comparison for this - Liverpool can quite easily sink to mid-table again, just like Fiorentina, if they win their next match they go to 40pts from 29 games. Liverpool have 42pts from 29 games.

I must also take issue with this UEFA coefficient business. Italy were 4th in 2009 by which stage Frey was on his way to a 93 or already there.

You quote Llloris at me, but yet France are below Italy in the co-efficients and Lyon haven't won the league in 3 years.

It isn't always about the team - the individuals performance is quite obviously the most important thing. Yet even if Fiorentina finished mid-table last season, Frey kept his 93. My issue is with a drop of 2 over a 3 month period due solely to injury.

For those asking me to do predictions, I've neither the time nor inclination. Yet I still reserve the right to challenge those who do. Why not?!!!! Do you simply accept what someone tells you? Are you an idiot with no brain to think for yourself? It quite clear those jumping to Max side are those who are awash with gushing praise simply because he took the time to make predictions. It just means he has a lot of time on his hands. It doesn't make him the Messiah.

Its funny how you try to compare Neuer (currently the best keeper in the world, ask Valencia which lost today against Schalke, which meant Schalke got to the qurter finals o the CL) to Frey.

Also you really turned around the Reina argument, i wasnt talking about keepers, i was talking about team average, and liverpools average is much higher than fiorentina's due to the fact that they won much more than the italian club in the past 20 years but even if we take a closer look, lets say in the pas 5 years, Liverpool has done much more than fiorentina.

Plus you seem to complain that ive made this thread, well why do you keep bothering yourself in writing so much in it, you clearly are the one in wrong here, everyone is trying to show you that, yet instead of listening, you just go on and insult all those people that follow this thread.

Also i never said Frey didnt deserve the 93, he did deserve it at some point, but that doesnt make him immune to drops, like any other player on SM.

Rearding the fact that SM HAS TO get another 93 rated keeper because another one is dropping is totally illogical, this game isnt about Balanca in having at all costs the same number of high rated players during the years, this game reflects real life players, and if there are no good keepers around, and the currently good ones are declining, SM wil not just create a good keeper out of the air.

Another thing, you're right, forums are made to talk, and to debate on some stuff, but your not debating here, your complaining and moaning about a players rating, because YOU think that he shouldnt drop, and i accept your thought, but you not accepting everyone elses thought is the real problem, and you just insulting everybody that took time to check this thread proves it.

The problem everyone has here against you, isnt the argument itself, but the way you started the debate, insulting and criticizin the work ive done on this thread, and that it seems has and is helping some forumers, and the way you treated and keep treating everyone that doesnt share your opinion.

Mate, you arent the center of the universe, im sorry that it has to be me to enlight you of this.

I dont know on what other forums you have been, and maybe those other forums accept such arrogance and attitude, but here is certanly out of place, you either come down of the podium youve made yourself and start respecting the other forumers and what they do to improve and ease the game for YOU, either just change forum.

P.S Read the coment from Nabu, right below me,

this is how everyone does here, and it seems that that is the thing you dont get, im not forcing you or anyone else to follow my advice, so why are you trying to impose your opinion to everyone else.

Just a thought but I think Maicon may drop TWO, to his pre-Treble rating. Basing this on England's ratings being stern and Serie A declining in UEFA standings, and some ghastly performances by him this year (particularly the famous destruction by Bale). I'd say:

96 = 10% chance

95 = 65%

94 = 25%

Any thoughts? Or are most people of the mind that he fairly should be 1 point above every other fullback?

Just a thought but I think Maicon may drop TWO' date=' to his pre-Treble rating. Basing this on England's ratings being stern and Serie A declining in UEFA standings, and some ghastly performances by him this year (particularly the famous destruction by Bale). I'd say:

96 = 10% chance

95 = 65%

94 = 25%

Any thoughts? Or are most people of the mind that he fairly should be 1 point above every other fullback?[/quote']

na, hes not dropping -2 this time around

ill say drop 70%, stay 30%.

u know, maicon is not that bad. bad form this year sure.

i think alves should rise, lahm maybe too.

sm nowadays drop injured fellas. see benayoun. been injured entire time

well hes 50/50 even tho inter have been in good form and hes also been playing well but there 5 points behind milan with a game in hand time will tell, imo hes 1 of the best defensive midfield players about today

It seems that Fiorentina and Juve have been reviewed. No drop for Frey as I suggested before - it's injury layoff. For people who think Frey must drop, let's see until the next review if when he comes back from injury. Gilardino also seems to have stayed. Juve took some beatings :)

For the debate above about Reina vs. Frey - a season ago the Viola beat Liverpool home and away if I remember correctly. Frey was instrumental in that CL campaign which came to an unjust end on away goal count for some waaay offside Klose goal. Bayern then went on to play in the finals...